Xbox Captures Won't Share to Twitter

Discus and support Xbox Captures Won't Share to Twitter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i try to share a game capture to twitter i get a thing saying "Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while." ive had this issue for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gmjones97, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Gmjones97
    Gmjones97 Guest

When i try to share a game capture to twitter i get a thing saying "Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while." ive had this issue for a few days now. i checked to see if my twitter is linked but in my xbox settings on my console it wont
    load and when i press try again, it says to try again later and that the service is down. on my twitter settings it does say im connected to my xbox account. i wanted to try to unlink and relink but couldnt since it wont show me on the xbox settings.

:)

Gmjones97, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Captures Won't Share to Twitter - Similar Threads - Captures Won't Share

2. Captures sitting on 0% when there queued for upload to one drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captures sitting on 0% when there queued for upload to one drive: ive tried to upload my captures to one deive and there just sitting on 0% like what do i do...ive trued to hard reset my xbox and everything...pls help 0f42f430-8f7b-4029-9a38-ca3186620027
  3. How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?: I ran out of space; no more captures are being uploaded to Xbox Live until I delete some captures from there. I hope you can help me. I am “virtual photographer” I take a lot of screenshots...
  4. My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...: I'm trying to capture video from xbox one on my laptop. Using a headset to the controller, playing on xbox, recording on laptap. My voice from microphone/headset is not recording. The same headset...
  5. Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures: I haven't been able to Save / Download any of my Captures from either of the Xbox Apps. It's been like this for a good while now and I even just updated the Xbox Beta App and the problem is still...
  6. USB won't work as Capture location

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB won't work as Capture location: My 32 GB USB 3.0 flash drive will not work as my capture location despite it working fine 2 days ago. It's formatted properly as NTFS, I've tried many hard resets as well as unplugging the...
  7. Xbox One X won't play video captures, gives only green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't play video captures, gives only green screen: Hi, When playing video captures from games or streamed video from twitch or upload studio the video is a full green screen. Tried a full reset of xbox and this didn't resolve it. The xbox is...
  8. Game DVR won't save captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't save captures: Occasionally I like to save images and videos. Normally this is fine, it all works correctly and I can see my clips and images, share, save and more. Recently I ran out of my Gold subscription. I...
  9. Friends can't see any of my captures. Captures won't upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends can't see any of my captures. Captures won't upload: I've had this problem before and fixed it, but now it's back. No one used to be able to see any of my captures, but then I realized it was a setting in my privacy settings that was the problem. So...
  10. External hard drive won't capture game clips? [FALL UPDATE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive won't capture game clips? [FALL UPDATE]: I updated my Xbox One S recently for the Fall update, and it said that you can now capture game clips directly onto an external hard drive. That's a great idea... if it would actually work. I'm...