Xbox Captures Won't Share to Twitter

Discus and support Xbox Captures Won't Share to Twitter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i try to share a game capture to twitter i get a thing saying "Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while." ive had this issue for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gmjones97, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Gmjones97
    Gmjones97 Guest

When i try to share a game capture to twitter i get a thing saying "Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while." ive had this issue for a few days now. i checked to see if my twitter is linked but in my xbox settings on my console it wont
    load and when i press try again, it says to try again later and that the service is down. on my twitter settings it does say im connected to my xbox account. i wanted to try to unlink and relink but couldnt since it wont show me on the xbox settings.

:)

Gmjones97, Sep 5, 2019
  2. DrSamBeckett53 Win User

What i have done is edit that upload in editor and then edit it again and then it shares with all medias.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi Gmjones97

I've had this issue myself I had to resync my twitter to my xbox gamertag so yeah it was a quick fix for me power cycle and redownload did work for a time but resync is the best choice for the issue I had. Hope that helps
  4. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Hello Gmjones97,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is providing you with an error message every time you try to share one of your clips to your Twitter account. We recommend

power cycling
    the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Also, you can try

removing your profile from the console and downloading it back
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
    Sadly neither of those worked. i already hard reset the console and checked my settings but nothing is different to what i had it when i was able to share on twitter. i will note that i had a 7 day xbox live gold trial that expired on friday and on saturday
    (this past week fyi) is when this issue occurred so im thinking the free xbox live trial might have glitched something because before i had the code i didnt have live and was able to share to twitter fine.
  5. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Hi Gmjones97

I've had this issue myself I had to resync my twitter to my xbox gamertag so yeah it was a quick fix for me power cycle and redownload did work for a time but resync is the best choice for the issue I had. Hope that helps
    Honestly that is what i was going to do right now but i cant find how to unlink it from my console (im in settings > Account > linked social accounts) but all i get is to press try again and a pop up saying the service is temporarily down so im gonna see
    if i can unlink it from my pc and relink it that way. Thanks for the help :D
  6. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

also for some reason its not giving me an option what so ever to link my twitter on the xbox app and on windows app it shows it but when i click it nothing happens. i tried refreshing and signing out/in but idk its like my xbox account is cursed lol
Thema:

1. Xbox Captures Won't Share to Twitter - Similar Threads - Captures Won't Share

2. Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode

in XBoX on Mobile
    Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode: I can't play game captures in landscape mode using the Xbox app on my iphone X. Any fix? I am not locked in portrait mode BTW ee211a91-312c-4f69-a272-c15e6023fa7f
  3. Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jskilljoy [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Companion won't post captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion won't post captures: When I try to upload a capture from the Xbox Console Companion on Windows 10, and I click on the button "Upload", the following message is displayed: "There was a problem uploading your capture...
  5. Won't allow me to upload captures to OneDrive.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't allow me to upload captures to OneDrive.: I'm not sure as to why this is happening, nor have any ideas as to when this started. I do know that this isn't the first time it happened, and it only happens occasionally in the mornings. Any...
  6. My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My voice won't record via headset when capturing from console on laptop; headset microphone...: I'm trying to capture video from xbox one on my laptop. Using a headset to the controller, playing on xbox, recording on laptap. My voice from microphone/headset is not recording. The same headset...
  7. Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App & Xbox Beta App won't Save (Download) Captures: I haven't been able to Save / Download any of my Captures from either of the Xbox Apps. It's been like this for a good while now and I even just updated the Xbox Beta App and the problem is still...
  8. USB won't work as Capture location

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB won't work as Capture location: My 32 GB USB 3.0 flash drive will not work as my capture location despite it working fine 2 days ago. It's formatted properly as NTFS, I've tried many hard resets as well as unplugging the...
  9. Xbox One X won't play video captures, gives only green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't play video captures, gives only green screen: Hi, When playing video captures from games or streamed video from twitch or upload studio the video is a full green screen. Tried a full reset of xbox and this didn't resolve it. The xbox is...
  10. Friends can't see any of my captures. Captures won't upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends can't see any of my captures. Captures won't upload: I've had this problem before and fixed it, but now it's back. No one used to be able to see any of my captures, but then I realized it was a setting in my privacy settings that was the problem. So...