Xbox Card sent from Xbox in GBP

Discus and support Xbox Card sent from Xbox in GBP in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was recently sent a £10 Xbox Card for a Black Friday Special from Xbox Live. I redeemed the code and was unable to use it, so I read online and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnthonyBooker1, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Xbox Card sent from Xbox in GBP

I was recently sent a £10 Xbox Card for a Black Friday Special from Xbox Live. I redeemed the code and was unable to use it, so I read online and changed my region to the UK since I live in the U.S. After doing that, I was unable to use it. I just don’t
    understand why Xbox would send me a code that is from another country, and I would like to use the code.

:)

AnthonyBooker1, Nov 25, 2019
  2. JennyInTheCity Win User

The message is from Xbox Live, and I can see all of the prior messages Xbox has sent me.
    [​IMG]
    Could it be that although your device is set to US, your Xbox Live profle is set to UK? Have you checked?

If not, you can try and contact support and ask if and how you can use it if you are in the US.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well that sounds like a scam from someonw on your contact list

Xbox blackfridays are sales.not currency

Hate to break it to you but xbox doesnt send currency codes even ms rewards as its based on the region of your account and they check ip

You would have it applied to your account directly

NOW if someone gifted you you should remind them that gifting is region locked

Only way to use a currency card is to confirm your billing address

Changjng the language wont work yoy need to change the locale on your xbox one and confirm the address

If its a 360 you must migrate your account which isnt recommended

Fyi changing your account region forfeits any preexisting membership as they are region locked
  4. AnthonyBooker1 Win User

The message is from Xbox Live, and I can see all of the prior messages Xbox has sent me.
    [​IMG]
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

I've received a similar message this morning, but for only £5 😞.

I am however in the UK, so will be looking for something to spend it on!

So, not a scam - but yes, strange they would send you a code in UK £!
  6. Ooh im good Win User

£50 xbox credit for £41.99 pus extra 5%off.

Thema:

1. Xbox Card sent from Xbox in GBP - Similar Threads - Card sent GBP

2. Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...: My son got a £15 XBOX gift card for his birthday in March. It was faulty and when he scratched off the code it took the redemption code with it. Took it back to shop "we can't help, ask...
  3. You guys sent me a $5 gift card November 2017

in XBoX Accessibility
    You guys sent me a $5 gift card November 2017: The $5 gift card I had expired November 2017 I was hoping I can get a new one 35bd557c-30f4-48cb-9d08-75b42553a8ef
  4. Won a £50 gift card but nothing been sent to me via email

in XBoX Rewards
    Won a £50 gift card but nothing been sent to me via email: I’ve just won a £50 gift card on flip and win and nothing is being done about it as I should’ve had a an email by now, so please help f60682cc-14fe-494a-a37c-13c39cad0afe
  5. Gift cards sent in wrong currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Gift cards sent in wrong currency: hi there, I cashed in some rewards points for 2 $10 gift cards. I live in Canada, and both my gift cards came in as USD, and I am unable to use them. They show up in my profile but don’t show up...
  6. Was sent a Xbox Gift card and Now I cannot use it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Was sent a Xbox Gift card and Now I cannot use it.: So, January of this month I was sent a $2 dollar Xbox Gift Card By Xbox, Im not sure why but I went to go Redeem it and I was not able to. Yesterday 8/14/18 I contacted Walter S and he told me to...
  7. Xbox support sent me to ask for a gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox support sent me to ask for a gift card: hi my gamertag has been reported for violations of terms and conduct. Ive had the gamertag for almost 2 years now and had no issues with it or anyone else. Im an upcoming streamer and the gamertag...
  8. Bonus Gift Card Sent To Wrong Email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bonus Gift Card Sent To Wrong Email: I preordered Mafia 3 & it came with a free $10 Microsoft code but the code is being sent to the wrong email. It's not being sent to the email that is linked to my account & I don't understand why...
  9. USA - Gift Card Code - Sent to Ireland - will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USA - Gift Card Code - Sent to Ireland - will not work: Good Afternoon Everyone, I purchased two (2) $100 gift card codes from Amazon and then sent those to two (2) separate accounts for two (2) friends in Ireland. They are unable to use those codes....
  10. My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was ...: I put in the code and itsaid it was confirmed but I still don't have gold. I don't want to go and buy another card just because of xbox messing up. 81da13b0-095d-42bc-849f-64cf73667371