Xbox causing Tv to have lines appear and mess up the audio and turn the tv off and reboot...

Discus and support Xbox causing Tv to have lines appear and mess up the audio and turn the tv off and reboot... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have an Xbox one s and this hasnt happened since i plugged this into the tv my mother had for 4-5 years so everytime i turn on my xbox and let it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarrylRankins, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Xbox causing Tv to have lines appear and mess up the audio and turn the tv off and reboot...

So i have an Xbox one s and this hasnt happened since i plugged this into the tv my mother had for 4-5 years so everytime i turn on my xbox and let it load for 30 seconds then i would click on UFC it will randomly cause the tv to have interference on the video and the tv would turn off and turn back on and act all normal

:)

DarrylRankins, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Liumenite Win User

"For some reason TV took too long to start (0x8027025a)"

I just had the same problem. Though I think mine was because the default feature of the auto shut off after 1 hour was checked. Since I noticed after it turned off on its own.... My tv and audio bar both were still on... Which led to messing up e xbox on
    and off features for all devices. I did a hard reboot and turned off he auto power off when idle. Seems like the software is very prone to messing up the auto on and off when just one device isn't in sync.
  3. IrvingWalker Win User

Xbox one tv signal on splitter issues

Yeah, i used to have it by digital optical cable, but by doing that it slightly messes with the tv/av receiver link and if i was to turn the tv off, but not the receiver then the audio would still be heard. Could work around it though potentially if i have
    splitter issues again.
  4. tplarkin7 Win User

Xbox On/ Xbox Turn Off does not power on off the television

Short story:

Let Xbox auto-detect, then reboot the console. (Power the Xbox One off by holding the power button for 5 seconds. Wait 60 seconds and then power it back on.)

Long story:

(A) I let Xbox detect my TV automatically, which allowed me to control volume/mute by voice, but failed to power on/off devices.

(B) After enabling the settings to turn on and turn off the TV and cable box, it turned devices off with the Kinect command "Xbox Turn Off". But, it failed to turn the devices on with "Xbox On".

(C) Settings/TV and OneGuide would not load and gave me a time-out error code (too lazy to write it down).

(D) I rebooted the system by powering down (holding power button for 5 secs).

(D) When I powered up, everything powers on/off properly. (I have some issues with the cable box, not sure if it's line-of-sight problem.)

My TV is a Sanyo DP46841 and the remote code is T1362.
  5. Zacabeb Win User

Sound Problems

It sounds as if the Xbox 360 is feeding Dolby Digital to the TV as well and the TV doesn't accept it (most TVs only accept uncompressed 2-channel stereo over HDMI). The Xbox 360 trying to output Dolby Digital to the TV could in turn be caused by the Xbox
    360 not reading the EDID of the TV's HDMI input. Otherwise it would default to 2-channel stereo over HDMI and output 5.1 Dolby Digital only over the optical output.

Make sure you turn on the TV and let it wake up fully before turning on the Xbox 360. Also make sure that display discovery is enabled in the Xbox 360, as that is required for it to read all of the EDID info from the TV. If you have turned off display discovery
    to avoid the Xbox 360 rebooting if the inputs are switched on the TV, try enabling it and then disabling it again and see if that helps.
  6. ChappieDo Win User

Xbox One X makes static noises while playing games.

Does your tv have an option to do a reset (not a factory reset but a proper shut off and reboot). Most smart tvs now seem to stay on to some degree even when you turn it off. I had a similar audio issue this morning with my TCL tv and found an option
    to reset the tv which shut it down and when I turned it back on all was good. Alternatively you could try unplugging everything for 30 seconds or so and plugging it back in see if that sorts it out.
Thema:

Xbox causing Tv to have lines appear and mess up the audio and turn the tv off and reboot...

1. Xbox causing Tv to have lines appear and mess up the audio and turn the tv off and reboot... - Similar Threads - causing lines appear

2. : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out: : Call of Duty: Warzone causes Xbox to lag out So the problem is that I will be playing a game of Warzone and all of a sudden, the game will just completely and utterly have a stroke on my end and...
  3. Just Cause 4 Xbox Series X not using Xbox One X settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 4 Xbox Series X not using Xbox One X settings: I've been testing various games on a new Series X and Just Cause 4 is having an issue where it's clearly using the original Xbox One settings and not the patched Xbox One X settings where they...
  4. Updates causing my Xbox One X to not be able to start anything.

in XboX Insiders
    Updates causing my Xbox One X to not be able to start anything.: Half the time there is an update out for a game, it causes my xbox to just not work. I can't start a game, extremely slow boot up, sometimes there's no sound at all, and when i try to restart...
  5. Loading ps4 world cause Minecraft to freeze entirely, can I save my world?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loading ps4 world cause Minecraft to freeze entirely, can I save my world?: My power went out while I was in the middle of my large survival world, and now every time I try to load it in, my game freezes. I can enter my ps4’s dashboard, but Minecraft won’t work. What can...
  6. can a xbox media bar used with zoom and does it cause heterodyning

in XBoX on Consoles
    can a xbox media bar used with zoom and does it cause heterodyning: can a xbox media bar used with zoom and does it cause heterodyning on other units connected to zoom 5be4ed7e-bbf5-4cc5-82ad-95acb7edf840
  7. : Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like...: : Fritz!Box 7530 strict NAT and double NAT causing problems with Xbox One X games like Destiny 2 Why would you disable IPv6? Internet Protocol version 6 is the most current network protocol,...
  8. overheating causing apps to not work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    overheating causing apps to not work?: me being the dummy that i am, i set and played my old 360 on top of my xbox1 first gen. ive since tried hard and factory resetting my console and the issue still prevails. when i attempt to open...
  9. Latest Xbox update caused a weird glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Xbox update caused a weird glitch: I have my games installed on an external SSD, and after the latest Xbox update I went to start up skyrim, and for some reason skyrim began to install onto my internal HD so for now I paused...
  10. During gameplay a solid horizontal line comes across screen causing lagging ,game freeze then ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    During gameplay a solid horizontal line comes across screen causing lagging ,game freeze then ...: During gameplay a solid horizontal line comes across screen causing lagging ,game freeze then crash d1f77c22-7188-4443-bdfe-c3bfce7bc15a