Xbox Charger not working.

Discus and support Xbox Charger not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, i have this brand new Official Xbox Charger, ordered it from amazon. I was super excited but the first day i plug it into my remote its not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Esamiiraa, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM.

1. Esamiiraa
    Esamiiraa Guest

Okay, i have this brand new Official Xbox Charger, ordered it from amazon. I was super excited but the first day i plug it into my remote its not responsive. Theres a yellowish-orange light that blinks for a split second before turning off. I tried plugging into different remotes, still not working. Did i just buy a broken Xbox Charger?

:)

2. SplattedPumpkin Win User

2 controllers broke after update!

Found a fix for this, the things in the link above didn't work, from doing a bit of googling a few people recommended using a phone charger wire connected to the USB port of the xbox that fits the controller instead of the xbox charger wire. In my case it
    was a blackberry charger but theres a few that work.

I held down the power button and the 2 buttons next to it for about 10 seconds and then the controller started working again! No idea why but now both the 'broken' controllers are working fine!
  3. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

Xbox ONE controller and Play and Charge Kit unboxing video

I presuming it works both ways then I can charge my galaxy through the Xbox charger and have an ultra long cable compared to the normal phone chargers. Very nice :)
  4. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

Xbox ONE controller and Play and Charge Kit unboxing video

Is the end of the charger Identical to those that are used to charge mobile phones? If it is could it be possible to see if a phone charger works to charge the controller?
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

How does the Play & Charge Kit work?

I imagine any USB charger with similar volt/amp output as xbox one will work?
  6. littlebastrdd Win User

XBox One Controller Blinking despite charged battery?

Ayyyyye!!! I found a solution. Try connecting the controller to the xbox thru a wired cable (such as a usb bluetooth charger or android charger) USBs are in the back of the xbox one. Once I connected it the weird blinking stopped and it became a full white
    circle... it started working too!
Thema:

1. Xbox Charger not working. - Similar Threads - Charger working

2. Xbox 360 Charger not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Charger not working: whenever i try to use my Xbox 360 controller (which doesnt have the battery pack) doesn't really work, either doesnt the charger can someone help me? af85e048-6063-4fe0-ab56-803dfb5a3102
  3. Why am I being charger a month ahead, I wasn't supposed to be charger xbox live until next...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I being charger a month ahead, I wasn't supposed to be charger xbox live until next...: Why am I being overcharged a month ahead of time? e76b5693-e683-47b6-987d-e0326b3160bc
  4. Xbox Core Controller Won't charger im on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Core Controller Won't charger im on PC: hey i bought the controllers days ago and it came with that pen battery's that chargerable it worked for few days to recharger than it got dumped not working anymore i thought its problem with...
  5. SENT IN FAULTY XBOX ELITE REMOTE WITH EVERYTHING CHARGER, CASE, CHARGING BASE, and TOOLS TO...

in XBoX on Consoles
    SENT IN FAULTY XBOX ELITE REMOTE WITH EVERYTHING CHARGER, CASE, CHARGING BASE, and TOOLS TO...: I reactly had a problem with my xbox elite series 2 controller where the LB wasnt registering everytime i clicked it. So i called in to use the manufacture warranty and get a replacement. I got...
  6. New Xbox controller charger port becoming loose and not working

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox controller charger port becoming loose and not working: By loose I mean you have to push the usb c cable in for it to work or at an angle. Just bought and tried a new cable with the same issue so the controller is definitely at fault. Anyone else...
  7. controller wont charge no light on usb charger but work fine on new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller wont charge no light on usb charger but work fine on new controller: on perview program how do i get new controller. as the warranty. is covered. by the up date 8871b9bc-8bd4-40c2-a050-8ac145202fcf
  8. Controller Charging With A Werx Universal Portable Charger ( 2500mAh), is it working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Charging With A Werx Universal Portable Charger ( 2500mAh), is it working?: I got an Xbox one recently and only have been using the batteries that have came with the wireless controller (The Duracell Ones). I'm using this particular charger and when I plug it in I go to...
  9. Controller Charger not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Charger not working?: Hey everyone, I've got my xbox360 for already a year now without any problems, but i've got a problem with my controller charger. Every time i plug the charger into the xbox360 and into the...
  10. Xbox one charger kit cable doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one charger kit cable doesn't work anymore: Is there a way I can get the cable replace? The cord has a short and doesn't work. I don't think I should have to buy a whole new charger kit when it's only the cord that needs replacing....