Xbox Charges

Discus and support Xbox Charges in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My underage child has racked up over $10,000 in Xbox charges. Can I dispute these charges? What are my options? bb8ad194-190d-495e-9c60-51d83c0d976d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CristinaHudson, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Xbox Charges

My underage child has racked up over $10,000 in Xbox charges. Can I dispute these charges? What are my options?

:)

CristinaHudson, Jun 30, 2020
  2. JoshJerman Win User

Xbox One Play and Charge and other battery related issues

For the 360 i had a charging dock that was from xbox but with the one their is no xbox brand charging stations. just third parties. i loved my charging station and i hope they will make it for xbox one or the only other option is to get the energizer charging
    dock.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Play & Charge Kit

4. voteDC Win User

Will Microsoft ever release drivers for Xbone controller on PC?

Isn't that just for charging as with the Xbox 360 play and charge kit?
  5. Nirrti Win User

Does Play & Charge kit Charge controller when console is off?

When you shut off the xbox while the battery is charging it should continue to charge. You can tell if it charging because the light on the cord, where it connects to the controller, will remain on. If it is red it is charging, green means it is full, or
    not charging.
  6. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

controller battery drain?

Thema:

Xbox Charges

1. Xbox Charges - Similar Threads - Charges

2. charges i never agreed on

in XBoX Accessibility
    charges i never agreed on: hi i have had 10.86 dollars taken out for months now for x box live and i never agrees to this how do i stop it 4650a962-4a94-48ef-a08c-f7abfde5f271
  3. I was charged twice for an Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was charged twice for an Xbox Controller: I bought an Xbox controller on June 16, which cost about $70.59. I checked my bank statement and came to find out that I was charged again on July 7 at the same price. Is there any way I can...
  4. Cobro doble -[Translation - Double charge]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobro doble -[Translation - Double charge]: Hola buen día, quisiera saber qué puedo hacer para que me hagan el reembolso de 5 DLC´s que compre en la Tienda de Xbox One. Tenía registrado 2 tarjetas 1 Visa y 1 de PayPal y al hacer la compra...
  5. Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack: If I try to charge it the light on the cable goes orange for like 10 seconds as it should and then turns white even though the battery is still empty. The controller is working fine while plugged...
  6. No crystals but got charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No crystals but got charged: I've been playing Mystery Of The Opera, The Phantoms Secret. I bought crystals to help me win and the game didn't give me my crystals. This has happened 3 times now in the last 2 weeks. Who can I...
  7. Xbox charging me for something I never used

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox charging me for something I never used: So in may i bought xbox ultimate from my card, then when i went to make sure it wouldnt bill me again it would not let me turn off recurring billing, so i figured id just wait for it to try to...
  8. Controller charging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller charging: Hello guys,so i recently bought a charging station for my controller and i was afraid that if I overcharge it that the controller would break or explode.Will it break if i overcharge it?...
  9. Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.: Alright guys, so this one its a little bit difficult to explain, so I bought RDR 2 Special edition using mi ultimate pass, however, it expired a couple of days ago, the thing is, the game ITS on...
  10. cobranças a Mais.[Translation-More charges.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    cobranças a Mais.[Translation-More charges.]: Boa tarde,No dia 27/06/20,fiz uma compra de CP para o jogo Call of Duty:Modern Warfare. Eu estava com 300 CP e faltava 700CP para comprar o Passaporte para a 4 temporada. então fiz uma compra de...