Xbox charging me for a year without permission

Discus and support Xbox charging me for a year without permission in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a 12 month gold giftcard last year its ran out now butxbox has tried to take 49.99 without permission soits past due but the service wont let... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LeightonWilliams3, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

1. Xbox charging me for a year without permission

I bought a 12 month gold giftcard last year its ran out now butxbox has tried to take 49.99 without permission soits past due but the service wont let me redeem my new code as iapparenly owe them can someone help???

:)

LeightonWilliams3, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:03 AM
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

You can also try and contact Xbox support at support.xbox.com/contact-us to see if they can cancel the past due so that you can then enter that code in.
  3. denis97g Win User

you'll have to pay the past due amount before you can redeem a code.
  4. CreepyMeat Win User

Xbox Live Gold expired, won't renew

Same problem with me but i canceled my auto renewal last year and xbox live turned it back on to charge me without permission. Now my account is suspended and i can't remove my credit card... good thing my credit card expired before they charged me 60$ that
    i cant afford at the moment.
  5. Smwutches Win User

xbox charge before and without permission

For help with billing issues, you'll need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. xTye Win User

Secondary Account Charged Without Permission

It sounds like billing information was added by someone. Microsoft wouldn't just add it themselves and then charge you.
Thema:

1. Xbox charging me for a year without permission - Similar Threads - charging without permission

2. I was charged, but I'm without a subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was charged, but I'm without a subscription: [img] I just paid $70.18 (Argentine pesos) for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate PC in the Xbox app, I was charged but i was not given the subscription, what do I do?....
  3. Cobrança sem pedido [Charge without request]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cobrança sem pedido [Charge without request]: Bom dia Este é o segundo mês em sequência em que sou cobrado no valor de R$39,99 (valor do serviço xbox pass ultimate) sem te-lo requisitado. Cheguei a verificar se teria caído automaticamente em...
  4. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  5. they charged me gamepass ultimate without sense

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    they charged me gamepass ultimate without sense: 3 months ago I had gold, I looked at the offer of "buy gamepass ultimate for $ 10" and bought it, I really enjoyed it until it was over and I no longer had money to buy another month ... today I...
  6. Charges on microsoft account without authorization

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charges on microsoft account without authorization: Charges were made on my microsoft account without my authorization for past 2 months! Now i canceled my Game pass subscription on my debit card n obviously they got mad so they charged my...
  7. charged without reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    charged without reason: i got charged for 3 month of gamepass but i declined the game pass and i cant play gamepass games so why did i get charged for 177NOK?! 1e44ba39-71c2-4878-90e7-f8fef224e3ce
  8. xbox charge before and without permission

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox charge before and without permission: so I have a problem with a payment in my xbox live gold account, what happened was to deactivate the automatic renewal and even then a charge was made on the card (even if it was unlinked) and...
  9. Credit Card charged without auto-renewal or permission, unlikely purchase aswell.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Credit Card charged without auto-renewal or permission, unlikely purchase aswell.: I got hit with an annual membership fee of $80 for an xbox live account that is not mine, I can't even find out what account it is for and xbox billing support is one of the most frustrating...
  10. Secondary Account Charged Without Permission

in XBoX on Consoles
    Secondary Account Charged Without Permission: The Secondary account to my Primary account has been charged for XBL gold after being on a family subscription. At the end of December I cancelled my auto renewal and I have not been charged for...