Xbox chat enforcement effects

Discus and support Xbox chat enforcement effects in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm not trying to be rude, but the enforcement should only effect certain players for a limited time. my friends reported me for laughing purposes and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ClownfishPiggy, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Xbox chat enforcement effects

I'm not trying to be rude, but the enforcement should only effect certain players for a limited time. my friends reported me for laughing purposes and I can't even chat with my brother. smh its
    kinda dumb

:)

ClownfishPiggy, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

You should watch what you are saying around your friend's. If they are reporting you for language/behaviour in parties or chat messages and it violates the code of conduct, you will get a suspension.
  3. SammieChaos Win User

You can always try to submit a
    Case Review
    . Unfortunately if you were reported and a suspension was issued there must have been something they found that caused the enforcement action to take place.
  4. R4VER Win User

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards

Review the updated community standards and if you feel that you haven't breached the terms i would do a case review as stated above
  5. Mimori 775 Win User

Hello ClownfishPiggy!

It’s the job of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement team (XBLPET) to enforce the Microsoft Services Agreement and Code of Conduct to ensure a positive gaming experience for players. Even if a friend “joke” reports you, a violation had to of occurred
    if a suspension action was taken against you. From their perspective, your behavior offended another player and was found to be against the rules.

With that said...If suspensions didn’t have an account-wide effect, most players probably wouldn’t even realize that they have made a violation or even care at that point…But on the bright side, now that you know you have made a violation you should
    also know what behavior to avoid in the future. If not, please read the
    Community Standards for Xbox
    to avoid any future actions taken against your account.

Best of luck to you!
  6. Ackis Win User

They are time limited. The more often you get banned, the longer it is. It is possible to receive permanent bans.
Thema:

1. Xbox chat enforcement effects - Similar Threads - chat enforcement effects

2. chat whit enforcement(support or discussion)

in XBoX on Consoles
    chat whit enforcement(support or discussion): Can you chat with the enforcement? And if you can not, you have to put it, since I want to see the evidence they have when they suspend me. Since it's very easy to say what I've done, but I want...
  3. We need a live chat of sorts that connects us with the enforcement team. Because it is a huge ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need a live chat of sorts that connects us with the enforcement team. Because it is a huge ...: I have been banned twice for the exact same reason. Firstly why have I been banned for messaging a person who instigated a response on an 18+ game, if an adult can’t handle trash talking then why...
  4. Enforcement team please undo chat ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team please undo chat ban: I got a chat ban without my knowledge and I might need help,I have a chat ban but I never got an email,never got a message from xbox live and when I check my bans/suspensions on the website it's...
  5. Need to chat with enforcement for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to chat with enforcement for Xbox one: Im having problems with my Xbox and the only one who can help are the enforcement people . Can't case review cus there is no case but there is a punishment ..... please help...
  6. So I am facing two enforcement from the same chat, and it is very confusing

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I am facing two enforcement from the same chat, and it is very confusing: So two days ago I was being ganked in For Honor, I contacted one of the guys doing it asking why. He made the conversation aggressive, not me. But I did end up retaliating in the chat...
  7. Enforcement team support chat channel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team support chat channel: This is just a quick message that I hope Microsoft sees and Im sure a lot of people want this. Im tired of trying to figure out what I did or said to get a communication ban or trying to figure...
  8. got my chat unjustly banned by enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    got my chat unjustly banned by enforcement: I was playing Dark sous 3 had a good fight going in this random fight club i was winning and all of a sudden the host ganks me this upset me quite a bit i sent him a message say not to host a...
  9. Microsft Enforcement---Chat restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsft Enforcement---Chat restriction: I have a question, because my Account got a chat restriction for 2 weeks now. I mean sure I missbehaved and may have insulted someone (happen when you get enraged :( ), but it was the first...
  10. Enforcement Team Chat Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team Chat Request: My gamertag was changed without my knowlege or permission. When i attempted to change it from the newly granted "" to something a bit less ridiculous...i was informed that changing the name would...