Xbox chat not working

Discus and support Xbox chat not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So im playing my games and my friend texts me and i see the text next day so i try to reply and im not banned or anything it just wont let me type it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GuardianAngelOG, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Xbox chat not working

So im playing my games and my friend texts me and i see the text next day so i try to reply and im not banned or anything it just wont let me type it dosent even pull up the text box same goes for holding down xbox 1 button and dosent pull up the screen
    where it says shut down or restart turn off controller anyone else having this problem

:)

GuardianAngelOG, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Zach vXd Win User

Xbox Chat Not Working

Hey Mister Waka I checked your link and it showed that I had a communication suspension on 10/21/15 but it said it was temporary and I still can't talk on 11/9 (today)
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Chat Not Working

Hey Zach vXd.

You can check out your recent Enforcement actions over on
    Enforcement.Xbox.com
    be sure to check out there to see what's showing on your account.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Chat Not Working

Thanks for clarifying!

Check out that thread I linked above, this particular issue is being looked into. Thanks!
  5. Zach vXd Win User

Xbox Chat Not Working

Also, I still can't talk, anyone have ANY solutions?
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Chat Not Working

Hey Zach vXd!

Have you recently received a communication suspension by chance? If so we have a thread for this particular issue over here. Please check out
    this thread and post there if this sounds related.

Please let us know here if you didn't recently receive a communication suspension so we can further help you out here :)
Thema:

Xbox chat not working

1. Xbox chat not working - Similar Threads - chat working

2. Party Chat not working between Xbox and Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat not working between Xbox and Windows 10: I play on a Windows 10 computer and I can not connect in party chat with people on Xbox. I have tried port forwarding, completely removed/disabled the firewall on my computer modem/router and...
  3. xbox beta app voice chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app voice chat not working: There is no longer a symbol for the xbox voice chat and in the settings there is a sad face where the audio setting is. 5dfe9489-036d-44c0-ac91-4edc84c751ca
  4. Party chat not working since modern warfare launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat not working since modern warfare launch: Party chat not working. when I check NAT in network settings it says can't find Teredo IP address. d9a235ea-30d3-4cd5-a01b-d9a3977f4807
  5. Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr: Hey guys Ive been using the xbox app to chat in game with my friends, and its worked for a while. But today i cant get it to connect to a party. If i even try to start my own party it says...
  6. Xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox voice chat not working: Why cant i talk on my xbox in a party. I can hear other people talking but they cant hear me. Ive tried different controllers and headphones so it is not my controller. Ive also looked through my...
  7. Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50's not working in party chat or game chat on Backwards Compatible games: So I'm trying to figure out how to make my Astro's work on the 360 Emulator that runs the BC games. When i use them on say Halo Reach i can hear other people but they can't hear me. My "Mic icon"...
  8. Beta: My mic stopped working during party chat.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta: My mic stopped working during party chat.: Work around: Reboot the console. I have also reported the problem through the xbox insider app. :) submitted by /u/SavagePotato404 [link] [comments]
  9. Chat with a Gamer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat with a Gamer not working: I've posted the same question twice, both posts were given a response that didn't answer the question, and then the posts were locked. The Chat with a Gamer feature appears to work, but never...
  10. Xbox app, chat in game not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app, chat in game not working: Hey everyone, My app suddenly stopped interacting with the in game chat when i want to type. Has anyone else got this or anyone know why it might be happening suddenly since this morning?...