Xbox claiming i dont own minecraft

Discus and support Xbox claiming i dont own minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went through my library looking to redownload Minecraft, a game that came with the console and that i have played for years without gold. The game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OhGodWater, Jan 21, 2021.

1. OhGodWater
    OhGodWater Guest

I went through my library looking to redownload Minecraft, a game that came with the console and that i have played for years without gold. The game wasnt there including in my hidden section, so i went to the store to find it but it only gives me the option
    to buy it.

:)

OhGodWater, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible the game was redeemed on a different account?
  3. RobertoWindrum Win User

it says i dont own minecraft

hey it says I don't have Minecraft as well but I do because I got it for free from the old xbox one edition of Minecraft which I got from around the release of the xbox one and because it says I don't own
    the game I cant get a duplicate on my laptop
    If it came with the xbox and u have rebooted it yet then minecraft was erased do to technical issues
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there shiveenoda1

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums community for clarity on this situation with Minecraft.

So you're saying that you're unable to download it to your PC?

I would definitely see if you're able to find the game in the purchase history of your Microsoft account as redeemed.

Minecraft is not a play anywhere game, if you had originally gotten the Xbox One edition, then you would have to purchase it for Windows 10 if you were unable to claim it during the

better together
    free update promotion.

Much thanks for reading!
  5. Northern Lass Win User

Did you redeen the minecraft code which came on a card with your xbox one, the game isn't automatically loaded onto your account you have to apply the code?
  6. Co1or1esswor1d Win User

MW3 - Elite app

Its overloaded, I registered online, and It claims I dont own the game, so no Double Xp as of yet.
Thema:

1. Xbox claiming i dont own minecraft - Similar Threads - claiming dont own

2. Xbox One wireless controller claims it is "plugged in" when running on batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller claims it is "plugged in" when running on batteries: Issue with an Xbox One wireless controller. Controller will perform wireless sync to the system without issue. Once it is on and synced I go to check the battery level in the menus and it says...
  3. Finding it impossible to contact Microsoft regarding a warranty claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding it impossible to contact Microsoft regarding a warranty claim: My xbox elite 2 controller has 2 buttons not working, LB and LT. It says in my Microsoft UK account under devices that the warranty ran out on 25/01/2021 however I bought it from Microsoft UK...
  4. I can't claim my xbox game pass perks on my Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't claim my xbox game pass perks on my Windows 10 laptop: I saw the Disney plus perk for Xbox game pass ultimate, but when I pressed on it, 2 Lego games popped up, nothing else. I need help, I haven't be able to play any games in a month :(....
  5. TIME SENSITIVE- Game pass: claim by 1/31 vs redeem by 3/2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    TIME SENSITIVE- Game pass: claim by 1/31 vs redeem by 3/2: I just got a 2 year subscription of Xbox live Gold for Christmas because my subscription ends next month. I just realized that previously I bought 2 years last time which means I have 13 months of...
  6. WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST: MY GAME HAS CRASHED ON MY ONE X YES X AND IT CANT EVEN KEEP MY GAME LAUCH JUST CRASH SORT IT OUT XBOX NOW 6ef1ef83-3759-4410-810a-23f396c08d42
  7. Xbox claims I don’t own call of duty modern warfare when I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox claims I don’t own call of duty modern warfare when I do: Its telling me to buy warfare when ive always had it and ive played it and got achievements but it says now i dont own it and thats I need to buy it. Its very annoying....
  8. How do you set up a warranty claim for a controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you set up a warranty claim for a controller?: The RB button on my control not working on a controller that has been used for two weeks. The 1(800) number for support does not work any more, the xbox web site just keeps going in loops asking...
  9. Elite controller V2 warranty claiming issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller V2 warranty claiming issue: My Elite V2 controllers RB LB and left stick are somewhat unresponsive and casuing me lots of issues, I have tried to order a replacement but whenever I am entering my delivery address is comes up...
  10. Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...: I Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them, can someone please help 0040958f-be6d-457e-829d-b76cb28ab074