Xbox Classic Gamertag..

Discus and support Xbox Classic Gamertag.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i’m trying to change my classic gamertag and i’m willing to pay the fee, it should be available but everytime i click ‘change gamertag’ it says “Sorry,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Faith♡, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. Faith♡
    Faith♡ Guest

Xbox Classic Gamertag..

i’m trying to change my classic gamertag and i’m willing to pay the fee, it should be available but everytime i click ‘change gamertag’ it says “Sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamertag again” and i’ve been doing this for hours and nothing changes.
    i’m just worried that someone might take the gamertag i want. please help. i have no idea what to do.

:)

2. Jayhab4real Win User

Xbox Classic Gamertag..

Are you able to log into xbox.com and complete the change there?
  3. Sparks0267 Win User

New Gamertag System Suffix Issues

So you said I can change my classic gamertag. How do I change that after already changing my gamertag or do I have to change my entire gamertag again to change the classic one?
  4. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

New Gamertag System Suffix Issues

Hi,

You cannot change the suffix that was added to your gamertag. If you'd like to change how the classic gametag appears for locations that don't support modern gamertags, you can se the "Customize classic gamertag" option when reserving your gamertag.
    NOTE: A suffix is added when that exact gamertag is already registered. If you enter a unique gamertag, no suffix will be added.

Thanks
  5. Robby Odom 2008 Win User

Linking Xbox profile to ea account?

6. VibroPlex Win User

GT Logic

It _was_ tried and was found to be a Big Mess, as some of the folks getting old gamertags would try to sell them. So, no more classic gamertags will be released, indefinately.
Thema:

Xbox Classic Gamertag..

1. Xbox Classic Gamertag.. - Similar Threads - Classic Gamertag

2. Want To Remove Classic Gamertag:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want To Remove Classic Gamertag:: I want to completely remove the Classic Gamertag (SalientLanius) from my account so it appears as just everywhere. Is it possible to do this without changing my gamertag and paying the fee yet...
  3. Using Classic NBA Teams In Play Now Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Classic NBA Teams In Play Now Online: What do I need to do so I can use classic teams in play now online in 2k20? I asked over on the 2k fourms but no one reply's on those. e320b9ba-9a7e-4760-b597-99aa9f3933c5
  4. Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics: Oi, continuo com problema para jogar o Anniversary Collecition Arcade Classic Trava no meio do jogo e reinicia . Já fiz todos os procedimento sugerido no The Xbox Une Game Issue Solution. Parei...
  5. Favorite classic game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite classic game?: What are some of you guy's favs from SNES or Nintendo, Xbox or 360, PS1, PS2, etc. Iv gotta say mine is probably Earthbound on SNES. What do you guys think? bd1e6079-7f54-42aa-9dc7-76c5322868bf
  6. I already have changed my name once however I didn't change my classic name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have changed my name once however I didn't change my classic name: I HATE having the numbers at the end and I found an available classic name but I have to change everything first which costs money. Is there a way to change the classic gamertag (one displayed in...
  7. Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics: Oi, comprei o Anniversary Collection Arcade Classics, más após a instalação, meu Kinect começou a se desligar, e quando inicio o jogo, o turbo cooler liga e o jogo trava . Alguém pode me ajudar...
  8. Want to change Classic Gamertqg but not Gamertag with the #

in XBoX on Mobile
    Want to change Classic Gamertqg but not Gamertag with the #: CG= Classic Gamertag GT#= Gamertag with the discord number at the back i want to change my CG but want to keep my GT# the same, when i go to change my GT# it says i own it and wont let me go to...
  9. Change of classic gamertag after rushed change

in XBoX on Windows
    Change of classic gamertag after rushed change: Hello, I just bought Halo MCC and rediscovered my old gamertag (Nev22) which I didn't like so I proceeded to change it. I put my new option in which was , the page told that that name was too...
  10. How to take off classic gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to take off classic gamertag: [img] ok do finally figured out what the two gamertag problem is. When i changed my gamer tag on xbix support it asked if i wanted a custom gamertag so u did it. Turns out that it was an in game...