Xbox Classic SWBF2 Language Change

Discus and support Xbox Classic SWBF2 Language Change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey people, I'm British and living in Germany, and I just installed the Xbox Classic version of Star Wars Battlefront 2. Even though my language... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenAsquith, Apr 15, 2019.

1. BenAsquith
    BenAsquith Guest

Hey people, I'm British and living in Germany, and I just installed the Xbox Classic version of Star Wars Battlefront 2. Even though my language settings have been on English since I moved here, this game is only running in German and there's no in-game
    option to alter it. Is there any way to change it? Can I check the game properties to launch it in English like on PC? Really appreciate any help! My nostalgia can't properly kick in without the original English audio Xbox Classic SWBF2 Language Change :(

:)

BenAsquith, Apr 15, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

No unless you are using a english.disk

If you are talking about the games with gold version you can only download the DE version language independence is only a xbox one feature not a BC

BC titles are region restricted according to international laws

Keeping your console setting at english will continue to restrict your access to bc titles as console language actual location and account location has to be the same for ALL bc titles

Only way around it is disk based games or games with multi language support in the menu which few games do
  3. greenghost Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Backwards Compatibility

Backwards compatibility is for Xbox 360 only. SWBF2 was for Xbox.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Original Xbox game not playing on XBox360

Sorry but SWBF2 is only for Xbox one can't be played on 360
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Best of the Worst

It is pretty reminiscent of SWBF2.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Put Star Wars Battlefront on XBLA

Hasn't the studio that made SWBF2 gone under? Pandemic?
Thema:

1. Xbox Classic SWBF2 Language Change - Similar Threads - Classic SWBF2 Language

2. Xbox classic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox classic: I could see it as a throwback self contained console with 20 old, but popular games.. there's a market for stuff like that. 5f849c2a-6796-4c93-9537-9b5227e37237
  3. Remakes of classic games: Which do you think would work and which would you be willing to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remakes of classic games: Which do you think would work and which would you be willing to...: The only game I would have saved is FF7 as we have been waiting so long for it but as its being talked again, I am not sure what I would pick. Maybe Echo the dolphin and have a fully immersive...
  4. We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility: Hi everyone wish the old voting system was still around on voting for BC games but nevermind, im not sure if this discussion is going to help but i would really love if these last 2 remaining...
  5. Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era?: My top list: The Wither 3, RDRD2, FH4 3c2f5632-cf5b-4a96-87e6-97e60209a937
  6. Let's Talk About Classic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Classic Games: I agree with galaga. We recently got an old school arcade machine in our office building and I've already logged a few hours of my time into it lol fcc08d3d-c328-415d-8df9-c162faea0045
  7. Classic xbox help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Classic xbox help: I have recently got a hold of classic xbox games and wanted to play them, but my dvd drive doesn't seem to want to load any games or CDs, i have had a look and I'm guessing a new lens or even...
  8. Xbox Classics Game Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Classics Game Suggestion: Good Morning! I have a game suggestion, i like Digimon Series Games and i like to suggest the Game Digimon World 4 (Xbox Original) to play on Retrocompatilble on Xbox One and Xbox 360, its a game...
  9. classic klondike solitaier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    classic klondike solitaier: to whom it may concern;;;;;;; why do I have to go through levels in my Klondike solitaire game now???? I hate this.... I don't want to go through level after level after level. and the amount of...
  10. "Sega Genesis Classics" no longer playable

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sega Genesis Classics" no longer playable: I bought this game and played it on my Xbox One X several times. However, after repairing my old machine, this game can not be installed anymore. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks!...