Xbox clip capture not functioning

Discus and support Xbox clip capture not functioning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I select to capture the past 5 minutes, or even 2 minutes, my xbox has only been capturing a portion of the time selected. When the clip finally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roasted100, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Roasted100
    Roasted100 Guest

When I select to capture the past 5 minutes, or even 2 minutes, my xbox has only been capturing a portion of the time selected. When the clip finally shows in my recent captures on Xbox, they are all screwy and play on hyper speed, skipping most of the
    footage. This started today and has happend to multiple captures. Before today I have never had an issue. I havent changed any settings, and I have reset my xbox multiple times. I have cleared my alternate mac address, saved data, persisten storage in blu
    ray. I have performed a hard reset on my xbox and router several times, and I am not using an Xbox App while having these issues. These videos are being watched on my Xbox. I have viewed other forums and discussions on this topic, and have yet to see a resolution.
    Please help.

:)

Roasted100, Oct 8, 2019
  2. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Thanks for this link, I had some issues too but since I don't create a lot of games I didn't care.
  3. JosemberG N Win User

Eu tive esse peoblema, no meu caso diminuio bastante de nao ocorrer esse peovlema. A minha solucsonque fiz foi a seguinte. Eu nao deixei o hd mais lotados de.jogos e fiz uma geral do que ja tinha salvo de captura e limpei tudo...

[Mod Translation - I had this problem, in my case it was greatly reduced if this problem did not occur.
    My solution I did was as follows.
    I did not leave the most crowded hd of games and made a general of what I had already saved from capture and cleaned everything …]
  4. RogueXtreme01 Win User

Hi Roasted100,

I have seen a few community members experiencing similar problems. I have just asked one of the if he resolved his issue and he said that he managed to sort it out by going through the troubleshooter that I have linked below.

I hope this helps

Troubleshoot problems with recording game clips on Xbox
    One
  5. gds1972 Win User

is there a way to record more than the last 10 minutes

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Use webcam on game capture?

Hey there jmonk,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. When you capture game clips on your Xbox One it starts to record automatically on screen. There would be no way to utilize a webcam to capture game clips.

Go ahead and take a look at the following support article for helpful information on

Recording and capturing Xbox One game clips and screenshots

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox clip capture not functioning - Similar Threads - clip capture functioning

2. Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips: Skulle idag gå in bland mina screenshots för att visa en bild för en kompis bara för att upptäcka att allt min content är borta förutom tre screenshots som jag råkat lägga upp på Xbox Live, hade...
  3. Xbox is only capturing 6 seconds of clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is only capturing 6 seconds of clips: This has occurred several times before but I’ve never figured out why it happens. Sometimes what should be a 30 second capture turns into a 6 second clips with no sound. Anyone ever have this...
  4. Capturing a Clip Caused Game to Crash

in XboX Insiders
    Capturing a Clip Caused Game to Crash: Playing Generation Zero without issue, used Alexa to trigger a capture "Alexa, tell Xbox to record that.". I got the notification that Alexa had triggered the command, then the one when it had...
  5. Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't upload any Xbox Live captures and clips to OneDrive anymore, but if it's a media in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  7. Why are my Game Clips not capturing or saving properly???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my Game Clips not capturing or saving properly???: I record and edit a lot of TitanFall 2 clips, my system notifications say i have a recorded clip, upon opening said notification i am prompted with "We're getting your clip ready, check back soon"...
  8. Trimming captured clips using Captures Manage Trim FAILS

in XboX Insiders
    Trimming captured clips using Captures Manage Trim FAILS: Anyone else using Trim clips getting so far when saving edit but not completing the save and screen just hangs until you press B to discard edit? Tried several and all fail when saving edit....
  9. Capturing Game Clips to External Drive Requires NTFS Format Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capturing Game Clips to External Drive Requires NTFS Format Question: Hello everyone, I'm trying to capture extended game clips to an external hard drive. When I connect it and change the save location in settings it gives me the option of Internal or EFI. I'm...
  10. Unable to capture screenshots or game clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to capture screenshots or game clips: So, I'm having trouble capturing screenshots/game clips on an Xbox One X. The menu tab doesn't physically give me the option to press X or Y to take a capture. The thing is that it was working...