xbox clips

Discus and support xbox clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, Certains clips que j'avais posé sur XBOX CLIPS (METRO 2033-METRO LAST LIGHT REDUX-SNIPER 3 ETC...) ^peut on me dire pourquoi? Merci Richard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jackbauer6711, Jul 31, 2019.

1. xbox clips

Bonjour,

Certains clips que j'avais posé sur XBOX CLIPS (METRO 2033-METRO LAST LIGHT REDUX-SNIPER 3 ETC...) ^peut on me dire pourquoi?

Merci

Richard

:)

jackbauer6711, Jul 31, 2019
  2. tohellnbak Win User

Record that????

I sometimes get a 1 second clip of nothingness.... but never a miss timed clip.... I did however... find this out... Xbox can record simultaneous clips... I said Xbox record that.. and didnt notice the kinect confirmation on top right.. so I said it again
    about 5 seconds later.... then a few seconds later.. I get clip saved..... clip saved... checked my clips... sure enough... both were there... a few seconds apart...
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Screenshots on internal xbox storag

4. XBF Diego M Win User

Not all captures showing up on app

Hey there Andy,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

Just to make sure, I would suggest you launch the Upload Studio app to confirm those clips were successfully uploaded to Xbox Live. This article

here
    explains how to do that.

This link will also help:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You'll be able to see the clips you made on the old Xbox that were uploaded to Xbox Live since you are using the same account that made the clips originally.

Once you confirm that the clips in question have been uploaded to Xbox Live, then it may be due to the clips not synchronizing to the app as you mentioned.

A
    powercycle
    on the console may help to re-sync your Xbox, and the clips that are on the Xbox, to the Xbox Live Servers.

Let us know if any of that helps!
  5. tohellnbak Win User

My Xbox One has recorded two 1 minute clips instead of 30 sec's?

but we have a 1 minute clip anyways.... Xbox Snap Game DVR ~ End Clip ~ 1 Minute ~ Xbox Unsnap
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
Thema:

xbox clips

1. xbox clips - Similar Threads - clips

2. Sharing Clips with Recorded Voices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Clips with Recorded Voices: I was wondering if anyone has experienced issues trying to share game clips they have edited with recorded voices? I have tried on multiple occasions to share game clips captured on console that I...
  3. Xbox clips have disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox clips have disappeared: Every xbox clip that i have saved locally on my xbox has disappeared, apart from maybe 4 or 5 clips from almost a year ago, i have no idea what has happened and i need those clips back Thanks...
  4. Game clip uploaded to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip uploaded to Xbox live: Maybe I'm just tripping but has this always been a thing? Every time I record a clip this pops up a few minutes later to let me know it's been uploaded and I find it annoying. Is there any way to...
  5. can you recover auto deleted clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you recover auto deleted clips?: hey, so i wanted to make a video with all clips from FIFA 19 the past year, but to my surprise i found out xbox auto deletes clips 20 days+ old, is there anything to do or are they gone? some...
  6. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  7. GTA online cheater+ clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cheater+ clips: hi, I signal a player for cheating "invincible" gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information] game : GTA online date : 09/082019 here is the proof: [Mod Removed-Link] [Mod...
  8. Upload Studio clips won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio clips won't play: I spent an hour creating/editing a clip, then it uploads, but won't play. Takes a long time to buffer then shows a broken video icon. Support is no help, might as well try posting on here. Anyone...
  9. How to send a clip from profile on xbox.com??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to send a clip from profile on xbox.com??: Hello, I want to send a clip to from my profile to Arcgames that shows a game feature is not working. But every clip I copy and paste has the account sign in requirement with it. Is there a way to...
  10. How to retrieve my game clips from the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrieve my game clips from the cloud: Hi everyone! I have an xbox one X and I am trying to find some old game clips that I saved to the cloud. (SkyDrive, OneDrive) Im not sure what it is called now. I want to share them to my...