Xbox clips

Discus and support Xbox clips in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ive had this issue with my xbox for over a month now that after about an hour of getting on my xbox i cant clip anything. I have to restart my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicholasenglar, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. Xbox clips

So ive had this issue with my xbox for over a month now that after about an hour of getting on my xbox i cant clip anything. I have to restart my xbox every hour just to get clips and someone told me it was a storage problem so i deleted some games and
    all of my old clips but i still have that same problem and i got no clue on how to fix this.

:)

Nicholasenglar, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Game Clips

on xbox you can just go to your clip gallery and PC you can go to the xbox companion app, click on game clips, then make sure you have either xbox clips or pc clips depending on your platform
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

4. ShaneyWaney Win User

Xbox Capture: Only recording the first 5 seconds

Does this matter between clips online and clips on the xbox?
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Record that????

I sometimes get a 1 second clip of nothingness.... but never a miss timed clip.... I did however... find this out... Xbox can record simultaneous clips... I said Xbox record that.. and didnt notice the kinect confirmation on top right.. so I said it again
    about 5 seconds later.... then a few seconds later.. I get clip saved..... clip saved... checked my clips... sure enough... both were there... a few seconds apart...
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Screenshots on internal xbox storag

Thema:

Xbox clips

1. Xbox clips - Similar Threads - clips

2. Game clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clips: Whenever I record clips it is very short, around 10 seconds, even if I put it to record 5 or 2 minutes when I look at it, it only recorded 10 seconds, my HD is not full. does anyone know how to...
  3. Xbox one - Game clips lagging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one - Game clips lagging.: Recently game clips have stopped functioning. They only play for one or two seconds then lag and freeze. Also they wont upload. The only fix I can see is a power cycle which doesn't work. My 1tb...
  4. Video Clips on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Clips on Xbox One S: Hello, I have been having a problem for about two weeks now in which my xbox clips are not working at all. Whenever I press the record what happens button for whatever amount of time nothing...
  5. A year on and we are Still buffering when watching clips

in XboX Insiders
    A year on and we are Still buffering when watching clips: So seen a post from over a year ago about clips buffering and shock horror it’s still happening! So I use my Xbox it buffers use my pc it buffers use my phone it buffers use my phone on 4g it...
  6. Is it only me, but isn't 4K clips compression WAY MORE aggressive than before Game DVR...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it only me, but isn't 4K clips compression WAY MORE aggressive than before Game DVR...: I'm really annoyed. Now it's clearly possible to see the a lower quality of 4K HDR clips saved. This is clearly visible paying attention to the grass in FIFA or the sky in Forza Horizon 4 and Red...
  7. Xbox One X ‘4K Clip’ lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X ‘4K Clip’ lag: Hi, Had my One X for about a month now after having an original for a few years and I’ve got to say I am very impressed. I do have a minor niggle with it though, it doesn’t affect the...
  8. Xbox clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox clips: Ive had this problem for over a month now where i cant get clips on xbox. When i press the xbox button and then x nothing happens and nothings gets clipped. But when i press Y it screenshots...
  9. Recording game clips and footage errors

in XboX Insiders
    Recording game clips and footage errors: I have a few problems when I try to record both clips and footage of games. Recording to internal and external HD both give me issues. I used to be able to record for an hour at a time but now its...
  10. 4K clips don't last upto hour with external drive connected to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K clips don't last upto hour with external drive connected to Xbox: I have an external SSD connected to my Xbox One X and when I try to record 1 hour (4K HDR) of gameplay let's say of Gears 5 the clips stops recording randomly. They last from 30 seconds to 5 min...