Xbox Cloud analog controls

Discus and support Xbox Cloud analog controls in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I was using Xbox Cloud for the first time, but the analog and d-pad wouldn't register on my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) I've tried several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by A RandomPerson1, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Xbox Cloud analog controls

I was using Xbox Cloud for the first time, but the analog and d-pad wouldn't register on my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2)

I've tried several methods, turning it on and off, disconnecting and reconnecting, turning off auto rotate etc.

Everything is updated, including the controller.

I really want to try cloud out, but i can because of this issue, could someone please help me with this?

:)

A RandomPerson1, Jun 6, 2021
  2. AneesHussain Win User

Thank you Guys

it's mainly that I'm used to the ps3 controller since its IMO lose analog wise and my Xbox analogs feel really stiff
  3. lennyvonlenny Win User

Xbox one controller deadlines/vibration

I'm on my second Xbox one controller ,identical analogs even after the controller update .
  4. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Analog speakers

yes use of analog out, but not Controlling volume from analog Speakers. like he would control a Setup box..
  5. EmptyIsland1118 Win User

Is it too late to add more Ram?

For alot of people the deal breaker is the controller in that case get an MLG playstation control with adjustable analogs. Now you have an xbox control on playstation.
  6. Big Wilkies Win User

Xbox One wont respond to right controller stick movement (confirmed control is working correctly on PC with joy.cpl)

I bought a brand new controller and it paired fine but the Xbox one is still not responding to the right analog stick of the new controller.
Thema:

Xbox Cloud analog controls

1. Xbox Cloud analog controls - Similar Threads - Cloud analog controls

2. Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries Gamepass vs Cloud Content is Different

in XboX Insiders
    Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries Gamepass vs Cloud Content is Different: I originally downloaded Mechwarrior 5 on my Series X via gamepass and put quite a few hours into it. I then decided to give the game a go via cloud gaming. When I went back to my Series X I got an...
  3. the outer worlds game pass pc no cloud saves

in XBoX on Windows
    the outer worlds game pass pc no cloud saves: I completed the outer worlds when it launched on game pass for pc and now wanted to return and play the dlc but when i reinstalled the game there was no sign of the syncing data window and it just...
  4. Xbox Cloud Streaming Not Saving!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Streaming Not Saving!: I started a world on Oblivion through Xbox Cloud Streaming, and every single time I leave the game, It deletes all my saves! And yes I have been manually saving! submitted by /u/OnlyVoltician...
  5. Xbox Game Pass cloud via browser suddenly stopped working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass cloud via browser suddenly stopped working: I got my invitation about 2 months ago (as far as I remember), I've played couple of times using web browser, however now I get an error " Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite...
  6. Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android): Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose progress. This has been preventing me from playing...
  7. Xbox controller works in the Xbox cloud gaming browser site but does not work in the actual...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller works in the Xbox cloud gaming browser site but does not work in the actual...: Good day and i hope this community is doing well As mentioned in the title I have the latest xbox controller and for the past 3 weeks I have been playing on xcloud normally using my windows...
  8. Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mechwarrior 5 DLC missing after playing on xbox cloud android: Hello. I started playing Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries on my xbox the other day and after the first mission I moved over to my phone to continue playing. After a mission on my phone I took a break and...
  9. Microsoft cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft cloud: i lost save of all xbox game pass games in PC, how do i recover since i was logged into my microsoft account when i played the games? 547f2038-6d9a-42e4-8def-49e94d3be2ae
  10. When playing game via game pass cloud analog sticks and Dpad doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    When playing game via game pass cloud analog sticks and Dpad doesn't work: I have started playing games on game pass cloud on my POCO F2 Pro phone. When game started, dpad and analog sticks doesn't work. In the any apps work, even works in xbox game pass app, but not in...