Xbox Cloud Faming Beta Issues (white screen)

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Faming Beta Issues (white screen) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the invite over the weekend but haven’t actually been able to try it on my iPhone as whenever I click on a game the screen goes white and then it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EtanLawok, Apr 26, 2021.

1. /u/EtanLawok
    /u/EtanLawok Guest

I got the invite over the weekend but haven’t actually been able to try it on my iPhone as whenever I click on a game the screen goes white and then it puts me back at the game launch page. I searched around a little but haven’t seen anyone with this particular issue.

submitted by /u/EtanLawok
    [link] [comments]

/u/EtanLawok, Apr 26, 2021
  2. scubatom140 Win User

downloaded game stuck in queue wont start cant delete

Thanks Max but no luck with your suggestion, tried 2x. Maybe related to the large update? When I tic go to store it shows above the "free with gold" logo "this product is installed" When I tic to play a large white fame box with an X in it shows on a black
    screen. Let it sit then times out and jumps back to home screen.
  3. ODST343 Win User

Phantasy Star Online 2 Open Beta Date

I got to play in the closed beta it was fun,it brought back old memories from playing the first fame on xbox 360
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

New Xbox One User Interface

X1 not very theme friendly? Please... On the 360, the entire bottom-half of the screen was cut off by a white-grey cloud.
  5. Gwartham Win User

Spartacus Legends: Nothing but a money sink.

Hmmm, I wonder if we are even playing the same game?

The color charts go white, green, blue, purple, then I am guessing yellow.

I am almost fame level 11, and the first blue item I even see is unlocked at fame lvl 15......

Kinda interested on how your all decked out in em at fame level 6/7?
  6. AlecHeesacker2 Win User

White Screen Error on Xbox Cloud Gaming

It’s the Internet Speed that’s the issue, cause I am now experiencing performance lags.
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud Faming Beta Issues (white screen) - Similar Threads - Cloud Faming Beta

2. The hdmi in on Xbox X doesn't work properly after playing a game from the cloud.

in XboX Insiders
    The hdmi in on Xbox X doesn't work properly after playing a game from the cloud.: Ok so I have my satellite TV plugged in hdmi in on Xbox and my surround sound connected by optical. After I played a game on cloud on my Xbox and switch to watching TV there was no picture but the...
  3. unable to gameshare cloud gaming on xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    unable to gameshare cloud gaming on xbox one: a friend of mine is gamesharing his GPU with me and i can't use xcloud without signing in with his account, will this ever change? or is there a workaround? Edit: im on alpha skip ahead submitted...
  4. After playing cloud games on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    After playing cloud games on Xbox: So after playing a game using cloud gaming. The hdmi in doesn't show picture. There is sound but no video. submitted by /u/swaste2000 [link] [comments]
  5. Beta ring Cloud Gaming implementation, video extremely glitchy

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring Cloud Gaming implementation, video extremely glitchy: Yes, I filed a bug on Report a Problem. More than one actually. Despite great input lag response (better than Edge, can barely noticed it), It's unplayable for me due to video gliches that get...
  6. I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette

in XboX Insiders
    I have a fun activity for those of using in the cloud gaming preview. Game roulette: Go to the game pass library limit the list to cloud gaming and hit surprise me. If doing this with a friend (who also has cloud gaming access) add the online coop/multi-player filters. Then you...
  7. Cloud gaming not working on PC (+32 characters)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming not working on PC (+32 characters): So, i played my xbox pc app today perfectly... then i saw *cloud gaming*when i loaded just now... I have xbox ultimate pass (for xbox / PC) and can use the app on my pc... imagine how...
  8. Third-party contoller issues on Mobile Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Third-party contoller issues on Mobile Cloud Gaming: So I have a third-party wireless controller (Redgear wireless pro to be exact). It works perfectly on PC and even on my mobile when I play Steam games through my PC on my mobile. But when I use it...
  9. Problem using ipega PG9023s on cloud gaming (only on PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Problem using ipega PG9023s on cloud gaming (only on PC): Hey guys, I'm having trouble with this. Cloud gaming released in Brazil, I played before on my phone using the Bluetooth controller ipega PG9023s. But when I try to play on my computer, the...
  10. Troubleshooting Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Troubleshooting Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X: Hello, I just finally got myself an Xbox Series X in a Time where it seems impossible to do so. One of the things I've been waiting to try out is the cloud gaming services. However, when I scroll...