Xbox cloud for Android

Discus and support Xbox cloud for Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; If I purchase xbox cloud unlimited, to use with my android phone, do I have to still purchase games or are they free. I am a big fan of halo and use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ChrisShaw9, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ChrisShaw9
    ChrisShaw9 Guest

Xbox cloud for Android

If I purchase xbox cloud unlimited, to use with my android phone, do I have to still purchase games or are they free.

I am a big fan of halo and use to spend hours on it, is this available or do i have to purchase it.

I don't have access to an xbox and are looking to use the new razor controller that attaches to my oppo 2020 A Series. Is this possible.

:)

ChrisShaw9, Sep 16, 2020
  2. ChrisShaw9 Win User

Xbox cloud for Android

Thats great, thank you for your help. Do games get regularly removed from the game pass, if so can you purchase them to keep using them on the game pass/mobile device.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox cloud for Android

Hey Chris

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about cloud gaming on your mobile device.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does indeed include
    cloud gaming
    . Therefor, once you have the subscription, you merely need to download the
    Xbox Game Pass (Beta) and can continue to play these games on your mobile device while you have the subscription.

This also means, that as long as the game stays in Game Pass, you will not need to purchase the game itself, merely any additional DLC or in-game currencies you would like to have. You can read up a bit more on this via

this
    article.

I hope this helps.
  4. ChrisShaw9 Win User

Xbox cloud for Android

Thank you for your answers, they have been a great help.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox cloud for Android

Hey Chris

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Games do tend to leave Xbox Game Pass, however they have been shown to return [i.e. Black Desert]. It also safe to assume that first-party games will stay longer or perhaps indefinitely as part of Game Pass.

At this time, there is no info on whether or not you will be able to use cloud gaming to play games you own that are not part of Game Pass.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox cloud for Android

Hey Chris

As there is no further info that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being a part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
Thema:

Xbox cloud for Android

1. Xbox cloud for Android - Similar Threads - cloud Android

2. Partly Corrupted Cloud Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Partly Corrupted Cloud Save: Hey, I'm going someone can help. So I've been playing Maximum Football 2020 since it released last Friday. It's heavily customizable & I've been adding a lot of plays & some team edits to the...
  3. Xbox 360 games cloud storage bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games cloud storage bug: Every time I turn off the console while an Xbox 360 game is open, I have to redownload all my save files when I turn on the Xbox One again. This is very annoying, because downloading all the saves...
  4. Deleted Cloud Save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted Cloud Save: So, I was playing Yakuza 0 and my little brother seems to have deleted the saves from everywhere. I wasn't *too* far into the game, maybe 11-15 hours, but that's still a lot of time. Is there any...
  5. Game Pass PC Cloud Save?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC Cloud Save?: I'm using Game Pass for PC but I cannot locate my saved games on my OneDrive. The games in question are Wasteland 3, Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, and Gears Tactics (which all state they...
  6. Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save for a backwards compatible game not loading: This is quite specific so I'll be amazed if anyone can help out. The BC game in question is Gears of War 3. This is going to sound like a cut and dry progress reset issue at first, but there's a...
  7. Cloud Gaming & Game pass unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming & Game pass unlimited: Hello, Can you play the same game on Cloud gaming and on your home console simultaneous with different accounts, when only one of the accounts has the unlimited subscription? I wanted to play...
  8. Android Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Cloud Gaming: Ive been having trouble with game streaming on my Android device. I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, an xbox controller that connects to my phone, and the game pass app. In the app, it wont give me...
  9. Android wordament can't sync with cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android wordament can't sync with cloud: Since the change to the new format for wordament, I have been getting the following error contiuously (screenshot below). I have tried reinstalling, installing on a different phone, checking that...
  10. Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud: Hi! I have been playing Wordament on my android phone for a long time but a while ago I started getting an error message when I started the game. It said there was an error, that it couldn't...