Xbox Cloud Gaming - Fortnite

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming - Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i enter the link to xbox cloud gaming this is what i see [img] 95c6215b-4e92-48b2-b51f-21f5e18020fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KyronVella, Jul 2, 2022.

1. KyronVella
    KyronVella Guest

when i enter the link to xbox cloud gaming this is what i see
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Fortnite [​IMG]

:)

KyronVella, Jul 2, 2022
  2. MarkRrrrRR Win User

Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller

This is happening on Xbox Cloud Gaming within Chrome and trying to play Fortnite. Thanks for your reply.
  3. 스카이하늘 Win User

I bought Fortnite tech future pack along with the code, but it is not paid and an error code appears

No, I play fortnite by xbox cloud or xbox one
  4. XavierSucksAtLife Win User

Cloud Gaming

And I would play in app but the app doesn't have Fortnite and Fortnites the only game I own that's available for cloud gaming
  5. treysancho242 Win User

Fortnite - Microphone Won't Work

We just purchased a HyperX Cloud Stinger Core headset for our XBox One, and the microphone will NOT work in the game Fortnite. Has anyone else experienced this issue, and if so, what was the fix? It is only happening in Fortnite.
    The microphone works fine when plugged into my phone or in XBox Party mode. The sound works in Fortnite, but not the microphone.

Fortnite is the best game ever
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KyronVella, not if in which region you are in, but xCloud is not available in some regions.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Fortnite - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Fortnite

2. FS2020 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 cloud gaming: Hello, Can 3rd party add ons for FS2020, like aircraft and AIRPORTS, be accessed if playing through cloud gaming on an Xbox one x? Also, are joysticks or yokes supported on the one x? Thanks...
  3. is steering wheel access available of xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is steering wheel access available of xbox cloud gaming?: can i use steering wheel with cloud gaming yet? ee741b1f-27cb-4219-ac28-d0587f62915c
  4. Windows Xbox App Cloud Gaming Black Screen in 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Xbox App Cloud Gaming Black Screen in 2022: Ive been reading tons of posts about people having the exact same issue as me with the black screen appearing when trying to use cloud gaming for any game, but everything single one is archived...
  5. How do I erase an Xbox Cloud game saved data on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I erase an Xbox Cloud game saved data on PC?: I play Xbox games on PC and I want to know how do I erase the saved data of a game, because I want to restart it. There's no option to do that in the desktop app, so I don't know if there's a way...
  6. How do i add a save to cloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i add a save to cloud gaming?: Hey, i am just wondering if it is possible to put one of my assassins creed saves onto cloud gaming from pc, and play on them with cloud gaming? submitted by /u/Junior_Ad9198 [link] [comments]
  7. Skate 3 after dark dlc not working on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 after dark dlc not working on cloud gaming: I can’t download the after dark pack on skate 3. I play on cloud gaming on my phone and pc. I tried contacting Xbox and calling them but they said it’s not backwards compatible. Can anyone help? I...
  8. Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller: Hi. I'm trying to do the daily challenge to play Fortnite and I'm doing ok in it. A few wins. Easy kills etc... The problem I'm having though is that when using the controller I have the mouse...
  9. I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are...

in XboX Insiders
    I tried to use Fortnite Cloud Gaming today, i tried many times. It kept saying “We are...: Whats happening? submitted by /u/SuliZayed [link] [comments]
  10. cloud gaming fortnite mic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cloud gaming fortnite mic problem: I recently started using xbox cloud gaming on browser on my laptop to play fortnite but my mic doesnt seem to work in the game and my teamates cant hear me how do i solve this?(i have tested my...