Xbox cloud gaming game pass ultimate sharing

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming game pass ultimate sharing in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, my question Is this... We have an xbox console one account has the Xbox game pass ultimate, which it shares with the home console, so then my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ErickaI, Nov 19, 2020.

1. ErickaI
    ErickaI Guest

Hi, my question Is this...

We have an xbox console one account has the Xbox game pass ultimate, which it shares with the home console, so then my account now has game pass ultimate access, can I use the Xbox game pass app on my android phone to use the Cloud gaming as well? If its
    sharing the subscription with my account shouldn't I be able to Cloud game?? If so how do I get it to work? Cuz it only give me the option to download games to console put Cloud won't let me select

Thanks

:)

ErickaI, Nov 19, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If your account has game pass ultimate, then yes you can. If however you have access to the games via someone else's subscription, then no you can't.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

XBOX GAME PASS

Hi,

Sharing works only for the Gold subscription and games downloaded but not the Xbox game pass / ultimate pass… Sorry

Regards
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate

Unfortunately you can not share Xbox Game Pass ultimate on PC.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

game pass ultimate

Hello Jacaura,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from one account to multiple other accounts on a PC. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is not able to be shared
    on Windows 10 computers the way you can
    share it on Xbox One
    . Each account would need to have it's own subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in order to utilize the benefits of it. We hope this information helps!
  6. AngelObullets Win User

My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

On game pass ultimate both accounts need to have the game pass since there isn't any game sharing on pc, I came across the same issue but it fixed itself when both myself and partner got Xbox game pass ultimate at the same time.
Thema:

1. Xbox cloud gaming game pass ultimate sharing - Similar Threads - cloud gaming game

2. Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Lost save game progress while using cloud streaming: I have a game save that I am playing on Series X and via cloud gaming. Twice, now, I've lost some of my save game progress after playing via the cloud. The first time my lost progress was...
  3. game pass pc cloud storage, finding friends, Game DVR, leaderboards, avatar editing or pictures

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass pc cloud storage, finding friends, Game DVR, leaderboards, avatar editing or pictures: [img] screen sharing asus tips and tricks arrives forza 7 motosport mclaren unlimited compromised e0171c7b-db4d-47ee-a410-f53f2b408e9f
  4. Cloud gaming doesn't work and is useless.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming doesn't work and is useless.: Since I am trying out the cloud gaming like play through my mobile phone, well, it doesn't run well and my controller doesn't have bluetooth. TBH, no controllers have bluetooth. What is bluetooth?...
  5. Xbox Preview Game Streaming Error - Australia. Xbox Project X-Cloud not available

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Game Streaming Error - Australia. Xbox Project X-Cloud not available: I recently got an email confirming my position to be able to test out xbox game stream. I downloaded the Preview app and it wouldn't even allow me to log in, it'd just "Couldn't sign you in". I...
  6. I can't believe there's no Gamepass Cloud Gaming for Mac

in XboX Insiders
    I can't believe there's no Gamepass Cloud Gaming for Mac: I mean, it's a cloud based service! I understand iOS has its rules and it needs to be negociated but macOS is a regular computer operating system. What prevents MS from allowing game streaming to...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 available via Microsoft Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 available via Microsoft Cloud Gaming?: Hello community, unfortunately my PC is too bad for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. On 15.11.2020 Microsoft Cloud Gaming starts. Will the game be available there? Thanks a lot...
  8. Cloud Gaming Preview Expanding to Australia, Brazil, Japan, & Mexico

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming Preview Expanding to Australia, Brazil, Japan, & Mexico: Today, we’re excited to share that we’re bringing cloud gaming to Australia, Brazil, Japan and Mexico through the Project xCloud Preview program on November 18, with registration opening today....
  9. Cloud saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saved games: we recently lost some of our cloud saves for the game Grounded. Is there any way we can recover these? we have put HOURS in to the game and lost a lot of the stuff we have done. we have even...
  10. Cloud gaming sur shield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming sur shield: Bonjour Etant nouveau dans l'univers "XBOX", n'arrivant toujours pas me réserver une XSX et ne voulant pas de play$tation pour jouer j'envisage de passer par le game pass mais j'aurais besoin...