xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems

Discus and support xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; idk why but when i play any game on the game pass app it give me network problems ik it not my internet and my phone a samsung galaxy a20 and i never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IVANGONZALEZ360, Oct 11, 2020.

1. xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems

idk why but when i play any game on the game pass app it give me network problems ik it not my internet and my phone a samsung galaxy a20 and i never had this problem when it was release on date it came out for everyone but anyways idk what going on and
    why it doing this and i restarted my wifi 5 time it still saying i have network problems and i using 5G internet so idk here picture for proof of it

xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems [​IMG]

this was on my pc but on my phone it same on my pc

xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems [​IMG]

:)

IVANGONZALEZ360, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Can I play xbox games on my windows 10 pc without taking up the xbox?

Yup but only with those with xbox anywhere and gamepass but the problem that are synchronize with the cloud so if you are saving your game be careful it you save on the console that save will be reflected on the pc fast
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

my xbox one says cloud saves are offline when i want to play any xbox 360 game

Hey there ACES!

Sorry to hear that you're having problems trying to access your cloud saves.

Usually if you're having problems with cloud saves, I would suggest troubleshooting your Network straight off, making sure that it meets the criteria for your console to access live denoted in

Network settings on Xbox One

However, it's always best to check out the pages that we have posted for cloud save problems entitled

Troubleshoot cloud storage on Xbox 360
    and
    Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped with resolution of this issue.

Thanks!
  4. LadyDeathtrip Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming "Network Experiencing Issues"

Hi StevenKorber,

Here is an Xbox support page all about cloud gaming which may help clear up some of your issues.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/troubleshoot-cloud-gaming-network

As xcloud is still in its infancy like all other services and technologies, there will always be bugs to work out and improvements to apply, so I am sure Microsoft is working on it as they are aware of things and monitoring its performance. Also to consider
    is the number of players for this service at one time can as with any other service cause network congestion, especially with recent events in terms of acquisitions and preorders people are all starting to flood to these new services. Microsoft announce 15
    million gamepass subs so thats quite alot of people now on the cloud.
  5. Mannishpatil Win User

The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....

I agree that it is just one company that is doing it. Microsoft with Gamepass is doing a great job and with Cloud gaming hopefully it will get better.
  6. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
Thema:

xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems

1. xbox cloud gaming gamepass network problems - Similar Threads - cloud gaming gamepass

2. LG Gamepad not working for Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    LG Gamepad not working for Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hey everyone, I have an LG Velvet with the Dual Screen Case and the LG Gamepad app built in. The Gamepad works for navigating through the app, but as soon as I launch a game, I have no ability to...
  3. ea play on game pass cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea play on game pass cloud: Hi so i am reading that some of ea's best games will be added to game pass cloud. I have a few that I'd like to see: battlefield 4 battlefield 1943 skate 3 being able to play these on phone...
  4. Issue with cloud gaming on my mobile device

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with cloud gaming on my mobile device: So for the past week or so I've tried playing via cloud through the xbox game pass app (which worked in the past) and now when I go to load ANY game up it just crashes when the game eventually...
  5. The location im in may have cloud gaming restriction?

in XBoX on Mobile
    The location im in may have cloud gaming restriction?: Hello everyone! I am physically located at Germany and I cannot use the Game Pass cloud service. I used to play since the 12.2019 with the beta xcloud by using VPN but now the release meant a stop...
  6. Multiple games not syncing cloud save to second computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple games not syncing cloud save to second computer: Hello, I have been recently playing Crusader Kings III recently, and despite the game's Windows Store page stating it supports "Xbox Live Cloud Saves", the game does not appear to use a cloud...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming für Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Gaming für Microsoft: Guten Tag, ich bin auf der Suche nach einem Cloud Gaming dienst für meinen Laptop wo schon eine Spiele-Bibliothek bei ist. Auf der Suche habe ich das Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gefunden. Gibt es...
  8. Xbox 360 games cloud storage bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games cloud storage bug: Every time I turn off the console while an Xbox 360 game is open, I have to redownload all my save files when I turn on the Xbox One again. This is very annoying, because downloading all the saves...
  9. When cloud streaming comes out will all of the gamepass games be avalible?

in XboX Insiders
    When cloud streaming comes out will all of the gamepass games be avalible?: I really want to play Microsoft flight simulator. submitted by /u/gamerjam [link] [comments]
  10. I found a way to play my gamepass games in the cloud and it's an awesome experience!

in XboX Insiders
    I found a way to play my gamepass games in the cloud and it's an awesome experience!: [IMG] submitted by /u/amaeloeze7 [link] [comments]