Xbox Cloud Gaming is awesome, but is there a way to request a game be added to it?

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming is awesome, but is there a way to request a game be added to it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to request for games to eventually be added to cloud gaming? For example the game Darksouls Remastered on the Xbox One isn't available... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinTime_7501, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming is awesome, but is there a way to request a game be added to it?

Is there a way to request for games to eventually be added to cloud gaming? For example the game Darksouls Remastered on the Xbox One isn't available through cloud gaming on my PC, is there a way to make a request to get it added to cloud gaming?

Is there a reason Darksouls Remastered isn't already on cloud gaming?

:)

JustinTime_7501, Jul 3, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming is awesome, but is there a way to request a game be added to it?

Well first it has to be a Xbox gamepass ultimate title which it isnt

Second you need to contact the developer as the code is available to do so but as mentioned the game has ot be put on xgp
  3. LutinTitan83738 Win User

2nd controller not detected in xbox cloud games, does it even support

Hi, this option could be really helpful with some games that run way better on the cloud that on my Xbox (ARK for the most)

Btw Xcloud is awesome , Thx
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?

Hi, JustinTime_7501! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

The best way to do this is to provide feedback via Xbox's Idea Hub at:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a "PUP" (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. MARK AMURPHY Win User

Original Xbox exclusives that should have a sequel on Xbox One

The most popular On line game on Xbox live FREAKING MECHASSAULT. The game would be awesome on the cloud.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Def Jam FFNY Backwards Compatibility

Unfortunately , there is no way to request a title to be added to the list of backwards compatible games!

You might want to reach out to the developers of the game and share your request as it is their call!
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming is awesome, but is there a way to request a game be added to it? - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming awesome

2. I had the XBOX one X ,about 70 games in the cloud how do I get them back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the XBOX one X ,about 70 games in the cloud how do I get them back?: I had the XBOX one X ,about 70 games in the cloud how do I get them back? 4b2c0fbf-84be-49d8-808a-61cdd7fabc97
  3. Mouse & Keyboard for Windows Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse & Keyboard for Windows Cloud Gaming: Is there a possibility to already test the announced Mouse & Keyboard support for Xbox Cloud Gaming on a Windows machine? submitted by /u/Charming-Truck-5873 [link] [comments]
  4. Local co-op via xbox cloud gaming (2 controllers connected to PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local co-op via xbox cloud gaming (2 controllers connected to PC): I was wondering if I can play couch co-op with games like MK11, FIFA 22, Halo Master Chief Collection, etc with 2 controllers connected to my PC with the Xbox cloud gaming service?...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming: I use Xbox cloud gaming and I play fortnite from there. I'll be playing and it says 'you're only allowed to play on 1 device, session ended because you're playing elsewhere' and I won't be playing...
  6. Skate 3 Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 Cloud Gaming: Hi, I have bought the Ultimate Game Pass in hopes to play Skate 3 on PC. When I attempt to launch Skate 3 my screen goes black for about half a second, then I'm returned back to the xbox app....
  7. xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox cloud gaming: Hello there. I have some question for that cloud gaming for xbox. It says for me that isnt supported. I CHECK my country its not even listed there. Its for Serbia and it doesnt mention of its...
  8. I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming: So basically I own the game, and when I try to play FH4 on cloud gaming, the text displayed is "You don't currently own this game. In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game...
  9. Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller: Hi. I'm trying to do the daily challenge to play Fortnite and I'm doing ok in it. A few wins. Easy kills etc... The problem I'm having though is that when using the controller I have the mouse...
  10. I found a way to play my gamepass games in the cloud and it's an awesome experience!

in XboX Insiders
    I found a way to play my gamepass games in the cloud and it's an awesome experience!: [IMG] submitted by /u/amaeloeze7 [link] [comments]