Xbox cloud gaming issues

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I go to Xbox.com/play (on safari) on my iPhone it says "For the best play experience, please use a supported browser." and then has a learn... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hwhipple, May 12, 2022.

1. Hwhipple
    Hwhipple Guest

Xbox cloud gaming issues

So when I go to Xbox.com/play (on safari) on my iPhone it says "For the best play experience, please use a supported browser." and then has a learn more button that I cant click. and the game isn't working either.

:)

Hwhipple, May 12, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox cloud gaming issues

Try to update it and let me know :)
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox cloud gaming issues

Hello, Hwhipple. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

What iOS version is on your iPhone?

On their official page they say that Safari is supported on iOS 14.4 or later:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

If you have iOS 14.4 or later and are trying to play on Safari, it should work. So if it's not, i'd recommend you to contact Xbox support:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

or

https://support.microsoft.com/contact/virtual-a...
  4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming issues

Hi Abdur, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For me, I am using my Xbox One Wireless Controller. Make sure to keep the controller updated by installing Xbox Accessories App to fix the issue.

Kindly try connecting your controller directly to your device using a USB cable. Yes, connecting it via wire will be the best option.

In regards to the browser, it really depends on your preference. I preferred the Microsoft Edge browser. You can also check this link for other troubleshooting steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. Hwhipple Win User

Xbox cloud gaming issues

Thanks and no its not up to date so that explains my issue.
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Cloud storage setting

Hello EditSoos,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, and keeping us updated on the situation. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? What is the exact error message that appears? The Xbox 360 cloud storage will need to be enable to use, but the
    Xbox One will use the cloud as long as the console is connected to the internet. We have an article entitled

Xbox One Cloud Game Saves: FAQ
    that answers several questions about the Xbox One cloud system. Be sure to keep us updated so that we may make sure the issue get resolved!
Thema:

Xbox cloud gaming issues

1. Xbox cloud gaming issues - Similar Threads - cloud gaming issues

2. Cloud gaming on iPad issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming on iPad issues: Hi there, I’m having issues getting games to load using my iPad on cloud gaming. I’m all logged in, and have attempted opening a few different games, always met with a we’ll be right back...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming Saving issues - help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Saving issues - help: How can I load another file saved on my xbox cloud gaming on PC? I had some problems with my progress loading, which was not loading, then when I started the game again, the save did not show up...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming lag issues on IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming lag issues on IOS: So I know for a fact this is pretty common especially when playing xcloud over the phone but I’m overall curious if there are plans for the near future to try and fix the syncing issues with...
  5. Gamepass Issue when trying to play cloud games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass Issue when trying to play cloud games.: Hello, I am a gamepass ultimate subcriber. In the last days I'm having a weird issue whenever I try to play a cloud game, I get a message "You are signed in on multiple devices: sign back in to...
  6. Cloud gaming/ Fallout 76 connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming/ Fallout 76 connection issues: I was playing fallout 76 with cloud gaming all afternoon, then all the sudden I began getting kicked from my games and finally am now unable to even connect to the cloud game... Anyone else?...
  7. Cloud Gaming Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Issue: I have used the same wireless usb on my desktop and laptop computer. I can run cloud gaming without issue on the desktop however on the laptop it stutters and glitches all the time. Why is this?...
  8. Issues connecting to Cloud Gaming Queue

in XboX Insiders
    Issues connecting to Cloud Gaming Queue: Anybody else having issues with an inability to launch into a queue for cloud gaming and/or continually being kicked out of a queue once you connect to one? I can’t get any game to launch from the...
  9. For Honor issue with Xbox Game Pass for PC Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor issue with Xbox Game Pass for PC Cloud Gaming: Hello, I have an issue with a game on the cloud gaming section of the Xbox game pass for PC. The game is For Honor. To play the game, I have to connect my ubisoft account to the game to play it. I...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming issues: Hello, I just got the subscription for the xcloud and noticed that the controller input lag poses a big problem. Can you please share what combination of device and controller works best? Is it...