Xbox Cloud Gaming lagging after 10-20 minutes of gameplay on iPhone 12 Pro Max. Any fixes?

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming lagging after 10-20 minutes of gameplay on iPhone 12 Pro Max. Any fixes? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xcloud runs flawlessly on my iPad, my PC, and Xbox. But when it comes to my iPhone it starts lagging after 10-20 mins of gameplay. For the little... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GodlikeBoarder, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming lagging after 10-20 minutes of gameplay on iPhone 12 Pro Max. Any fixes?

My xcloud runs flawlessly on my iPad, my PC, and Xbox. But when it comes to my iPhone it starts lagging after 10-20 mins of gameplay. For the little time it does run it runs really good. Hardly any input latency, very little to no lag at all. Once the phone gets really hot it starts going down hill from there. It gets choppy with FPS, and input latency is ridiculous. Anyone know of a fix? Is there any settings I should have off in safari? I already have my locations turned off. Web GL in the experimental web kit is off. I don’t know what else to do. And I can’t find anything on google or Reddit about the issues that would help my situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/GodlikeBoarder
    [link] [comments]

/u/GodlikeBoarder, Jan 28, 2022
  2. SamQY Win User

Gamepass on iphone

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Double-check if your subscription is active on this link.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

After checking the subscription come back to xbox.com/play

Also, check if your iPhone is one of those mentioned and if it has the mentioned OS version.

OS version

iOS 14.4 or later

iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
  3. Toxin543 Win User

Minecraft not working

Also I play on iPad Air, iPhone 11 Pro Max, a new xbox series S I bought after we moved, and an old PS4
  4. Uproar2099 Win User

New Lag/Freezes Since XBox Fitness Update

I had this problem first during a P90X workout when it kicked in about halfway through the workout. It seems from reading everyone's experience it happens around the 20 minute mark of most of the videos.

So today I tried one of the 10 minute workouts to see if I could complete it without the issue and it worked. I was able to get through 1 full 10 minute workout without any lag.

Then I tried doing a 2nd 10 minute workout and the lag started at about the 5 minute mark and continued to the end. It seems that no matter what the lag will start after about 15-20 minutes of your workouts no matter whether it's in 1 longer workout or
    2 shorter workouts.
  5. Jsaw86 Win User

Is Microsoft aware that we cannot play xCloud over 5G on iOS due to overheating and device throttling?

Is your device specifically a 5G capable iPhone 12 or iPhone 13? Are you streaming on 5G data? I am speaking very directly, specifically about Xbox Cloud Streaming and only on those specific devices. This does not apply to any iPhone before the 12.

Any other streaming is fine.
  6. The1337gamer Win User
Thema:

Xbox Cloud Gaming lagging after 10-20 minutes of gameplay on iPhone 12 Pro Max. Any fixes?

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming lagging after 10-20 minutes of gameplay on iPhone 12 Pro Max. Any fixes? - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming lagging

2. Cloud gaming New Zealand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming New Zealand: Just invested in a Backbone One, Game Pass, Subscriptions, etc only to find this is not supported in NZ Any reason why cloud gaming is available in Australia but not New Zealand?...
  3. Fix towards Xbox Cloud Gaming from PC image quality issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix towards Xbox Cloud Gaming from PC image quality issues.: Backstory I am using an HP Elite DeskPro with Intel integrated graphics on Windows 11. The following is what I did to get the almost perfect image quality of a native game while using Xbox Cloud...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming location issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming location issue: I’m in turkey for vacation but my Xbox cloud gaming says im in Brazil I don’t know why it says I’m in Brazil can you fix it my Microsoft account is the same as my email...
  5. PS4 controller only controlling iPad, not Xbox Cloud Gaming app

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS4 controller only controlling iPad, not Xbox Cloud Gaming app: Last night, I was able to play on the Xbox Cloud Gaming on my iPad with my PS4 controller. There was no latency, no issues, it worked just fine. Now, when I try to connect it, it only controls...
  6. Desktop Windows Manger Causing Lag While Cloud Gaming (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desktop Windows Manger Causing Lag While Cloud Gaming (PC): Hi, Sometimes when I play halo infinite on the cloud (PC) my game start to get video and input lag (mostly input). I've noticed that whenever this happens my desktop windows manager has started...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming lag issues on IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming lag issues on IOS: So I know for a fact this is pretty common especially when playing xcloud over the phone but I’m overall curious if there are plans for the near future to try and fix the syncing issues with...
  8. controller lagging xbox cloud gaming on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller lagging xbox cloud gaming on pc: I've been enjoying the could gaming on pc of some time now, since its beta release actually. I got some network lag at first, upgraded the network and card and now its fine. and had been working...
  9. Cloud gaming lag, cable plugged into router bit still not good enough to play!

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming lag, cable plugged into router bit still not good enough to play!: Hi, I've purchased a cable to plug my series s into the router so I can play xcloud. My download speed is 28mbps and upload is 18mbps... However my lag is just so bad it's unplayable! How can...
  10. Controller lag in cloud gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller lag in cloud gaming: Hi, my xbox Bluetooth controller connected to my iPad Air 3 never responds in real time when I play, but always lags with about half a second delay. It happens with any game I try....