Xbox cloud gaming - Why on dekstop in full screen mode the scrollbar is visible?

Discus and support Xbox cloud gaming - Why on dekstop in full screen mode the scrollbar is visible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to play Fallout 76 but I can see some "changes" around it. Changes which really wasn't needed. :) As usual I have started the game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bonifacy666, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Bonifacy666
    Bonifacy666 Guest

Xbox cloud gaming - Why on dekstop in full screen mode the scrollbar is visible?

Hello,

I want to play Fallout 76 but I can see some "changes" around it. Changes which really wasn't needed. Xbox cloud gaming - Why on dekstop in full screen mode the scrollbar is visible? :)

As usual I have started the game, enter "Full screen" mode and thought that screen will be 100% full with game.

But no. Not this time. A week ago it was 100% full but not today.

Scrollbar is still here. I have checked Chrome, Edge...the same. Scrollbar is visible.

But why? I have asked myself "why? It was so good without it... why they destroyed my good experience?".

Is this a new useless feature? Or maybe it is needed because of some secret reason? Xbox cloud gaming - Why on dekstop in full screen mode the scrollbar is visible? :)

Xbox cloud gaming - Why on dekstop in full screen mode the scrollbar is visible? [​IMG]

:)

Bonifacy666, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Since it happens on multiple browsers, it may be a bug or a new update. Hopefully an announcement is released soon to tell us which is it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  3. SpeckledEagle Win User

New Xbox Dashboard Beta Released Next Month.

I still want to poop on Cloud and make it turn into condensation.

But once I found out there is dekstop for Windows 8, I am jizzing.
  4. Roadkill ooops Win User

Cant use mouse on windows 10 games

Sounds like you are playing window mode vs full screen. There are multiple video modes depending on games. Windowed, window full screen and full screen. Do you have the same issue if you switch modes?
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Task Bar and Top of Window Appears When Playing Certain Game Pass Games

Is there an option for Windowed mode? I haven't played those specific games to test, but some games have Full Screen and Windowed mode, which can run in conjunction. A Full Screen + Windowed mode would exhibit the symptoms you're describing, which is
    being full screen, but still have the window options available. If there is a Windowed option, turn that off.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Игровой режим [Mod Translation-Game Mode]

Hi ProSlick3489,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

It usually depends on the game as pulling up a game overlay in certain games could change the display settings in-game from Full-screen mode to Windowed mode. Have you checked your in-game settings if the game is set to Full-screen mode? What game is collapsing
    when you open the Xbox Game Bar overlay?

I'd recommend checking the Microsoft Store in case the Xbox Game Bar needs an update.
Thema:

1. Xbox cloud gaming - Why on dekstop in full screen mode the scrollbar is visible? - Similar Threads - cloud gaming Why

2. UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region?: Hi I booted up the Xbox app on my PC tonight and navigated to the Cloud Gaming section only to be presented with this: [img] I'm in the UK which is a supported region. I have double checked...
  3. Cloud Gaming on Windows 10 PC is unplayable with constant screen tearing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming on Windows 10 PC is unplayable with constant screen tearing.: Hello! I have subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate only just to have the Cloud Gaming feature working on my Windows PC. In the first few weeks I had acceptable experience with gaming this way, but...
  4. Can Xbox cloud gaming access the progress I made on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Can Xbox cloud gaming access the progress I made on PC?: I've been playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for a while on PC. I'm trying to play it on my MacBook air with Xbox cloud gaming but it has no progress in it. submitted by /u/genius92606...
  5. Cloud Gaming in other Regions

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming in other Regions: Hi, Is anyone here knows when will the other regions get cloud gaming? I'm from the Philippines and cloud gaming is not yet supported. I also have Game Pass Ultimate. I hope someone can enlighten...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud gaming error on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud gaming error on iphone: Good day all, Please note that I have upgraded to Xbox Games Pass ultimate as I enjoy playing all the Xbox games on my Windows 11 PC and I heard that I am able to play my games from my iPhone as...
  7. Why is the integrated cloud gaming 100x laggier than playing in ms edge?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the integrated cloud gaming 100x laggier than playing in ms edge?: Ever since new edge came out i've been playing some games on it. They run very well. But if I play on the integrated version, constant artifacts, lines going down the screen, input delay up to 2.5...
  8. XBOX Cloud Gaming: Why no Call Of Duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Cloud Gaming: Why no Call Of Duty?: Hello, I have been trying out and using XBOX Cloud Gaming for a while now and really enjoy it! My main concern/question is why Call of Duty (any of them) is not on there/available? Will any of...
  9. I’ve been subbed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for over a year. Why can’t I access the cloud...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve been subbed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for over a year. Why can’t I access the cloud...: See title, I’ve been paying for game pass ultimate for more than a year, was invited to xcloud beta (but didn’t have an android device). Now I saw that web and ios devices are supported, but I...
  10. Why won't my games on game cloud load fully on my screen????

in XboX Insiders
    Why won't my games on game cloud load fully on my screen????: [IMG] submitted by /u/KinGLos516 [link] [comments]