Xbox Cloud gaming won’t work with my iPhone.

Discus and support Xbox Cloud gaming won’t work with my iPhone. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the IPhone 12 Pro Max and a series S controller and I’ve Bluetoothed and usb connected it but It always tells me that my controller is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Highground53305, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Xbox Cloud gaming won’t work with my iPhone.

I have the IPhone 12 Pro Max and a series S controller and I’ve Bluetoothed and usb connected it but It always tells me that my controller is Disconnected or idle and I can’t get it to work. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Highground53305
    [link] [comments]

/u/Highground53305, Sep 21, 2021
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Transferring saved game play to a new Xbox live account. Is this possible?

If the savegames where made with one account and you want to transfer them to another account it won´t work. If the account is the same you will have your savegames on the new console. It will be synched with the cloud or your external HDD if you used
    one and don´t use the cloud.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Will I lose my already installed CODMW if I reset my console?

If you just restart your console it won´t delete any games.

If you do a factory reset you get an option if your wan´t tp keep your games and apps or if you want to delete everything. Even if you delete everything your progress in the game won´t be deletet as long as you have your savegames in the Cloud.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Cant Connect With Or Without Wifi

You can`t use most apps when you are silver,so youtube won`t work.

Any cloud saves will need to be moved to your hard drive before you can use them.

-

Sliver members can still connect to xbox live,you just can`t use gold services.
  5. Onion Bhajji Win User

Can`t sync cloud data

either that or its something to do with the actual game saves in the cloud. the fact is that I CAN get the sync to work if I tether my iphone and use my 4g coverage to sync with the cloud.
  6. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
Thema:

Xbox Cloud gaming won’t work with my iPhone.

1. Xbox Cloud gaming won’t work with my iPhone. - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming won’t

2. Issue with Fallout 4 (XBOX Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Fallout 4 (XBOX Cloud Gaming): Hello, I recently launched Fallout 4 and installed some mods from the ingame mod menu. When it went to reload the game and install the mods it crashed and has now been crashing every time I go to...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming Desktop (Edge): 3 tries necessary to run games in the local language

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Desktop (Edge): 3 tries necessary to run games in the local language: To use Xbox Cloud Gaming (which is essentially running fine and stable on my end), I use Microsoft Edge on my PC, currently version 94.0.992.50 (current). I have created direct shortcuts in the...
  4. I do not have access to Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    I do not have access to Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X: I have been apart of the preview program for over 6 years and for some reason I don't have the cloud gaming feature on my main Gamertag but it works on my other alt gamertags for some reason?...
  5. Delta Or Omega Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Delta Or Omega Xbox Cloud Gaming: is delta or omega have xbox cloud gaming? submitted by /u/MrviValdos [link] [comments]
  6. How do I stop the ‘Back’ button from taking screenshots on cloud gaming with my iPhone re...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stop the ‘Back’ button from taking screenshots on cloud gaming with my iPhone re...: Excited to try this out and fried up Destiny 2 and it works great! Except when I hold the back button (not sure what it’s called nowadays) it takes a screenshot instead of opening up my map/quests...
  7. Does omega build have cloud gaming for console?

in XboX Insiders
    Does omega build have cloud gaming for console?: Being as the xbox series s has such limited drive space, im interested in being able to play from the cloud. Can I do this with the omega build or do i need to be beta/alpha class? submitted by...
  8. lost my progress on cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    lost my progress on cloud gaming: When I launched my game I pressed to quickly skip the intro of the game (as I usually do) and then suddenly my account disconnected. So I reconnected and it was weird because I was asked to choose...
  9. Some controller buttons don't work on Cloud Gaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    Some controller buttons don't work on Cloud Gaming on Android: After updating my Xbox One controller to the beta firmware described here the analog and directional buttons don't work while playing a game on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. The strange...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming won’t recognize my Xbox controller

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming won’t recognize my Xbox controller: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberShrek64 [link] [comments]