Xbox cloud saves on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox cloud saves on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. Yesterday I've reinstalled windows on my pc and erase everything, then after reinstalling windows I've installed Don't Starve (Xbox play anywhere... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ed-Campi, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Ed-Campi
    Ed-Campi Guest

Hi. Yesterday I've reinstalled windows on my pc and erase everything, then after reinstalling windows I've installed Don't Starve (Xbox play anywhere title), but I've lost all my progress, the achievements are there, but my unlocked characters, games currently
    playing, settings and every game stuff is gone.

I need help, is there anyway to recover my saved game.

:)

Ed-Campi, Oct 18, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Outer Worlds for Windows does not support cloud saves like the Xbox One version does.
    There isn't much official support information online regarding cloud saves specifically for games downloaded through the Microsoft Store on Windows 10, although it does seem that not all games downloaded through the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 supports
    cloud saves across multiple devices. Cross-save is explained to work for
    Xbox Play Anywhere titles in regards to games available on Xbox One and Windows 10 and this could also be the case if you are trying to access saves on
    a different Windows 10 device. My assumption is that basically if a game is not listed as an Xbox Play Anywhere title, then it does not support cross-save across different devices whether it be an Xbox One console or another Windows 10 PC. You would have to
    manaully back up the saves to an external drive and transfer the saves over to the other PC.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

Hello BeardyMcBeardFace,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if the Xbox App uses the Xbox cloud. If you’re on a Windows 10 device, your

cloud saves
    will automatically start uploading once you’re signed in and connected to Xbox Live. Game save sync is usually fast, but allow a couple of minutes before you try playing on another device. The article that we provided refers to playing games
    offline on Windows 10, but there is a section of the article that talks about using the cloud on a Windows 10 device. We hope this helps!
  4. luissolid Win User

Transferring Statistic to a new machine

With the Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud. This means you can sign in on any Windows 10 device and pick up right where you left off. The
    cloud even saves your progress on challenges and achievements.

If you're also using a Windows 8 or 8.1 device, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud as well, and you can keep earning achievements and completing challenges between other Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows
    10 devices.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

xbox one games for windows 10 xbox one saves aren't working for the pc game

I believe if the game progress/game is saved to the Cloud then you will be able to access that from Windows 10. Assuming the game you are trying to play is saved to the cloud.
  6. TommyCondon Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my own computer?

I found out that there is a folder for both cloud and offline saves, at least for this game specifically.

C:\Users\[Username]\Saved Games\The Outer Worlds Windows 10

The folder I found to be containing the cloud saves was a series of numbers, and local pc saves in the _LOCAL_ folder. Moving the cloud saves to the local folder did the trick for me.
Thema:

1. Xbox cloud saves on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - cloud saves Windows

2. How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?: Hello! I want to delete the complete data from the game State of Decay 2, because i want to start from scratch. But there is no way for me to do that, because i can only delete the save file but...
  3. Xbox to Windows Xbox (beta) cloud save sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox to Windows Xbox (beta) cloud save sync: Hey guys, I'm currently playing Outer Worlds on Xbox One (through Game Pass - which is a great subscription btw) and I've also installed Outer Worlds on my work & home PC through the xbox (beta)...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10 - How would I move cloud saves for singleplayer games to my...: I play a handful of singleplayer games (in question: The Outer Worlds) and since Xbox and other Windows products don't work with a vpn, how would I move these cloud saves to my own PC? The game...
  5. Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]: i salvataggi dei giochi installati in Windows 10 accessibili tramite l'app "companion console xbox" vengono automaticamente sincronizzati nel cloud? dove posso trovare quegli del gioco Cuphead?...
  6. Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves: Anyone know if the xbox app for windows 10 supports cloud saves? Can't find anything. Working on a Hollowknight playthrough on my desktop, would love to pick it up on my laptop when traveling....
  7. Delete Windows 10 App Cloud Saved Data

in XBoX on Windows
    Delete Windows 10 App Cloud Saved Data: This is for Windows 10 (Not an Xbox Console) Please do not post Xbox console solution. Wanting to delete Windows 10 Hill Climb 2 Game Save Data from the cloud, in order to reset my game progress...
  8. Xbox cloud game saves on Windows 10 Laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud game saves on Windows 10 Laptop: If I uninstall an Xbox game from my Windows 10 laptop to free up space, what happens to the gamesaves for that game? If I reinstall the game at a later date, do the gamesaves resync from the Cloud...
  9. Forza Horzizon 4 Save Game Overwritten ( I think ) on Xbox Cloud after windows update rollback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzizon 4 Save Game Overwritten ( I think ) on Xbox Cloud after windows update rollback: On 28/12/2018. Last month, day 28, I got the last Windows Update version 1809 build 17763 or something like that, since then I started having issues with my sound and issues with Forza Horizon 4,...
  10. Windows 10 update does not support Microsoft Jackpot saving account info to cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 update does not support Microsoft Jackpot saving account info to cloud: Since last automatic update to Windows 10. XBOX account to Microsoft Jackpot game has been unable to save statistics to cloud and keep receiving message with try again or continue anyhow...........