Xbox cloud storage

Discus and support Xbox cloud storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought NBA2K20 on xbox one and I accidentally selected a preset face for myplayer builder. It now won't let me use the face scanner. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by emw189, Sep 9, 2019.

1. emw189
    emw189 Guest

Xbox cloud storage

I recently bought NBA2K20 on xbox one and I accidentally selected a preset face for myplayer builder. It now won't let me use the face scanner. I have deleted saved files. But that doesnt work because there are files saved in the cloud. I would like to
    be able to access that cloud saved file for nba2k20 to delete it completely and start from scratch. Is there anyway i can do this?

:)

emw189, Sep 9, 2019
  2. OCRyzen Win User

iCloud storage upgrade not showing on xbox

Cloud storage for Hotmail, is different, to Xbox cloud storage too...
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

cloud saves

4. Chips N iCe Win User

XBox 360 Slim Clean Disk Error

also you can save your game saves to xbox cloud storage if you have xbox live gold.

Set up cloud storage for saved games

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

xbox live gold

A console connected to Xbox LIVE

514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

Step 1: Turn on Cloud Saved Games (for a console)

From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage, and then select Cloud Saved Games.

Select Enable Cloud Saved Games.
  5. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Cloud Storage and Beacons coming to xbox live

6. kevindscott Win User

cloud xbox gold?

From what I was reading when I first started to use the Cloud storage,

If your Gold expires, you have read-only access to your Cloud storage, but no write, so yes, you can then copy your save files back to your hard drive from Cloud Storage.

And yes, the cloud storage files are saved to the hard drive, the upload to the cloud appears to happen when the XBox is off, since turning on the Cloud storage, my XBox often does the 'background download/upload" when powering down.
Thema:

Xbox cloud storage

1. Xbox cloud storage - Similar Threads - cloud storage

2. Impossibile accedere a cloud storage su XBOX ONE / Imbossible to access cloud storage on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossibile accedere a cloud storage su XBOX ONE / Imbossible to access cloud storage on...: Buongiorno, volevo trasferire i miei salvataggi di MGSV Phantom Pain da x360 alla mia XboxOne tuttavia anche dopo aver copiato i dati sul cloud di xbox live ultimate essi risultano sincronizzati...
  3. Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.: I created an Xbox 360 cloud save on my Xbox One console and I have no way of playing through cloud on my Xbox 360 console. I get the error message: "This item is being used on another Xbox. To get...
  4. Not Showing Cloud Storage as Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Showing Cloud Storage as Option: Help! I would like to store some save files on the cloud and to set up cloud saves the help pages say to go to settings, system, storage then select Cloud Saves or choose games to move to Cloud,...
  5. Changing from local storage to cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing from local storage to cloud storage: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and i had to choose between local and cloud storage i clicked local but it was a old save is the any way to change my save from local to cloud? because i cant find it...
  6. Cloud storage full message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud storage full message: when trying to save game says cloud storage full f40e68e5-af0f-4345-aa16-64de7dbb9bc7
  7. Xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cloud storage: Can the 514mb storage needed for the cloud be an external hard drive connect thru a USB? 38586059-f90e-4fcd-8378-d38c623d5fff
  8. Microsoft/ Xbox Live they should make cloud storage memory up to 20TB For updates and installs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft/ Xbox Live they should make cloud storage memory up to 20TB For updates and installs?: WHAT WOULD YOU'LL THINK ABOUT THIS. f32d8edd-95e7-4292-9cda-4cc67947870a
  9. xbox One Cloud Game storage folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox One Cloud Game storage folder: I am a new xbox One user and noted that the "Cloud save game folder" under storage settings no longer available. xbox support team reply was it is no longer needed since all games are now...
  10. Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Storage: I need to switch off cloud storage but don't have a 60 console anymore. The save files must be corrupted or something as everytime I install Gears of War enhanced edition to play on Xbox One X...