Xbox cloud storage

Discus and support Xbox cloud storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought NBA2K20 on xbox one and I accidentally selected a preset face for myplayer builder. It now won't let me use the face scanner. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by emw189, Sep 9, 2019.

1. emw189
    emw189 Guest

Xbox cloud storage

I recently bought NBA2K20 on xbox one and I accidentally selected a preset face for myplayer builder. It now won't let me use the face scanner. I have deleted saved files. But that doesnt work because there are files saved in the cloud. I would like to
    be able to access that cloud saved file for nba2k20 to delete it completely and start from scratch. Is there anyway i can do this?

:)

emw189, Sep 9, 2019
  2. OCRyzen Win User

iCloud storage upgrade not showing on xbox

Cloud storage for Hotmail, is different, to Xbox cloud storage too...
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

cloud saves

4. Chips N iCe Win User

XBox 360 Slim Clean Disk Error

also you can save your game saves to xbox cloud storage if you have xbox live gold.

Set up cloud storage for saved games

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

xbox live gold

A console connected to Xbox LIVE

514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

Step 1: Turn on Cloud Saved Games (for a console)

From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage, and then select Cloud Saved Games.

Select Enable Cloud Saved Games.
  5. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Cloud Storage and Beacons coming to xbox live

6. kevindscott Win User

cloud xbox gold?

From what I was reading when I first started to use the Cloud storage,

If your Gold expires, you have read-only access to your Cloud storage, but no write, so yes, you can then copy your save files back to your hard drive from Cloud Storage.

And yes, the cloud storage files are saved to the hard drive, the upload to the cloud appears to happen when the XBox is off, since turning on the Cloud storage, my XBox often does the 'background download/upload" when powering down.
Thema:

Xbox cloud storage

1. Xbox cloud storage - Similar Threads - cloud storage

2. accessing cloud storage on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    accessing cloud storage on xbox one: Hey people so here's the background to my question. I have been playing deadfall adventures on xbox one backwards compat. Im trying to get the some of the last achievements, i need 100 waves on...
  3. X-Box 1 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 1 cloud storage: I have a game that saved in the cloud storage I would like to delete the fane out of the cloud storage. Actually how do i even access the cloud storage fir the x box one?...
  4. Xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cloud storage: So i am trying to transfer some of my data to another console using cloud storage i have xbox live gold and i have enough storage space but for some reason its not letting me enable the cloud...
  5. Xbox 360 BC Cloud Save Storage Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 BC Cloud Save Storage Error: I've had an Xbox One X since November 2019, but before then I had an original Xbox One until about April 2019 which I had to sell. This seems relevant due to the error I'm seeing regarding Xbox...
  6. Cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud storage: I need to disable cloud storage because it is becoming nothing a pain to my head a9fc3f74-f81d-4d31-8e09-dcf24224e7b5
  7. Cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud storage: recovering game on fallout 4 that is lost b9a74085-e657-4eea-90bb-e35ab2b953b8
  8. Issues with Cloud Storage Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Cloud Storage Sync: Playing Lego Marvel Superhereos 2 Went to load game, it showed 0.0% when last played was 70%. First thing, deleted local save game and then relaunched game. Sync took place from Cloud and then...
  9. Cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud storage: Cloud storage asked me which data I want to use for the second time because I restarted the game, I pressed older, And it didn't take me back to my original data, I just need cloud storage to say...
  10. Issues with cloud save storage management

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with cloud save storage management: TL;DR: Why doesn't either technical support or users have access to look at their cloud saved data directly? Also being unable to roll back to a previous save state or to manually flag a save...