Xbox CLoud Streaming issues. Does it work for anyone?

Discus and support Xbox CLoud Streaming issues. Does it work for anyone? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I got the trial of xbox cloud streaming and it's been like 3 weeks and i'm still getting the same error.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Redditnow123, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Xbox CLoud Streaming issues. Does it work for anyone?

/u/Redditnow123, Jul 21, 2021
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox One Cloud Streaming Issues

The latency is too high to be able to use this feature. As you need less than 120ms for this.

The ping is high as it is connecting to a Xbox server not in your region.

We in South Africa is also unable to use the feature as we do not have local servers yet. We waiting on the Azure servers to be brought online for gaming purposes, only business use at the moment.
  3. SWAT PSYCHO NZ Win User

Hey napalm 31337

Yes xCloud has launched in NZ, and I understand its in testing phase.

Any ideas how I can improve these console values?
  4. TrialWhisper71 Win User

It is a bug that happens when streaming sometimes it happened to me I just contacted xbox support and they got me the answer: https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Hey

Yes xCloud has launched in NZ, and I understand its in testing phase.

Any ideas how I can improve these console values?
    Honestly I don't know how to improve these value, have you tried to contact the Xbox Support as suggested by TrialWhisper71?
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

The console value are different because the console use different test server.

You spoked about "Cloud Streaming" but is available in New Zeland? or you intend "Console Streaming"? in either case, you must be a member of Preview Program in order to access thie features, and in case of xCloud, you must live in a country where is supported,
    remember that at the moment is in test.
Thema:

Xbox CLoud Streaming issues. Does it work for anyone?

1. Xbox CLoud Streaming issues. Does it work for anyone? - Similar Threads - CLoud Streaming issues

2. Elder Scrolls Online - Gamepass Cloud Streaming issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online - Gamepass Cloud Streaming issues: To start off, I'll put the long story short. Gamepass Cloud Streaming capabilities for ESO seem lacking. Everyone time I attempt to cloud stream the game, it disconnects me 90% of the time. That...
  3. Cloud Streaming On Windows 10 Laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Streaming On Windows 10 Laptop: Hello, i got a problem with cloud streaming via chrome and its only for fh 4, i played motorsport 7 and snowrunner all was smooth and working perfect also with WLAN only. On fh 4 im getting audio...
  4. Xbox Cloud Streaming Not Saving!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Streaming Not Saving!: I started a world on Oblivion through Xbox Cloud Streaming, and every single time I leave the game, It deletes all my saves! And yes I have been manually saving! submitted by /u/OnlyVoltician...
  5. I bought the ultimate pass so that I could get the beta to the iOS streaming cloud app, but...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the ultimate pass so that I could get the beta to the iOS streaming cloud app, but...: My question is how do I get invited? submitted by /u/Streak09 [link] [comments]
  6. cloud streaming on pc laptop or tower

in XboX Insiders
    cloud streaming on pc laptop or tower: After signing to game pass ultimate, how long to receive invite to stream on pc ? It works fine on my chromebook and galaxy tablet, would like to test pc laptop. Thanks submitted by...
  7. How do I get the Xbox Cloud Streaming Invite

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Xbox Cloud Streaming Invite: Hello all, I was wondering how to get an invite as I have been wanting to play this for a long time. Any help is greatly appreciated! submitted by /u/wheathead123 [link] [comments]
  8. Issues with Cloud Streaming on iOS compared to Android.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Cloud Streaming on iOS compared to Android.: So I’ve been testing out Cloud Streaming on iOS and it seems to be almost impossible to play the same games on iOS that I could on Android. For example, I played through a bunch of Yakuza 0, Ori...
  9. Y'all got any more of them...cloud streaming beta invites for PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Y'all got any more of them...cloud streaming beta invites for PC?: I don't own an Xbox but I am already playing on Android where it mostly works great, even over WiFi! Hoping for another round of keys soon to join in the test! submitted by /u/polaarbear...
  10. Xbox One Cloud Streaming Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Cloud Streaming Issues: Hi Guys, I cannot get Cloud Streaming to work here in New Zealand Im connected via Ethernet, and have the highest internet speeds currently available My Current Local Network Speeds are: Ping:...