Xbox cloud sync

Discus and support Xbox cloud sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my progress in the game .. Can I return to save the game on 30/8/2019 6447bb6e-4cdc-4f52-9c20-cfd7094b1607 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mn_909, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Mn_909
    Mn_909 Guest

Xbox cloud sync

I lost my progress in the game .. Can I return to save the game on 30/8/2019

:)

Mn_909, Oct 6, 2019
  2. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Issues when sync data, still aways on 0%

Run through the Xbox Cloud Sync troubleshooter here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Probleme de synchronisation des données

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

NO SAVES HELP!!!

5. Fos Win User

Minecraft Won’t Load

6. Qwertei Win User

Lost game save data - Fallout 4

You should receive a prompt to use local data or cloud data if set offline. I'd try to troubleshoot the sync and see if it is fixed

If you do click this link it'll tell you what i just mentioned about the local save and the cloud save good luck.

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-storage-sync-error-messages
Thema:

Xbox cloud sync

1. Xbox cloud sync - Similar Threads - cloud sync

2. Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]: i salvataggi dei giochi installati in Windows 10 accessibili tramite l'app "companion console xbox" vengono automaticamente sincronizzati nel cloud? dove posso trovare quegli del gioco Cuphead?...
  3. Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud: This has been going on for over a week. I've tried e-mailing support, but no response to original e-mail or follow-ups. Since September 6, I keep getting a popup that states "We can't sync your...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw sync with cloud error 200019: The sync to the cloud does not end so I can't get to the game. f4e4fc57-20c5-42e7-9e19-f74a20b57389
  5. "The other devices is taking a long time to sync to the cloud" - XBox (BETA) for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    "The other devices is taking a long time to sync to the cloud" - XBox (BETA) for Windows 10: Hi, I have an issue with the XBox app for Windows 10 while playing games. It keeps opening a window that looks like this: [img] Now, that is Italian but it sort of says: "The other devices is...
  6. "Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud" When I have not signed into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud" When I have not signed into...: So recently I received this message, but I have only ever signed into my account through this xbox and never signed in on any other one. I did recently change my microsoft account's password and...
  7. Ultimate word games will not cloud sync on one PC but does on another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate word games will not cloud sync on one PC but does on another: MS Ultimate Word Games sync's on my home PC but will not sync on my Surface that I have at work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried terminating but no luck...
  8. I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?

in XboX Insiders
    I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?: Hi, I have 1 Xbox One X in in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. I love the cloud feature where I can continue my games progress in another room. But my issue is that on each Xbox I have...
  9. How to Force Sync to Cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Force Sync to Cloud?: I play FootballManager across 2x PC's, but the sync is often out of date. Is there any way to force the sync to happen? Thanks, 45963db0-5936-478b-ba04-c91de2df9300
  10. Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud: I have been trying to play multiple games on my Win 10 laptop for the past 2 days. But none of them will load as I keep getting error messages saying that they are unable to Sync to my data to the...