Xbox cloud sync

Discus and support Xbox cloud sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost my progress in the game .. Can I return to save the game on 30/8/2019 6447bb6e-4cdc-4f52-9c20-cfd7094b1607 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mn_909, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Mn_909
    Mn_909 Guest

Xbox cloud sync

I lost my progress in the game .. Can I return to save the game on 30/8/2019

:)

Mn_909, Oct 6, 2019
  2. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Issues when sync data, still aways on 0%

Run through the Xbox Cloud Sync troubleshooter here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages
  3. Lyyche Win User

Minecraft ive lost my latest world how can i retrieve my world

Is this on xbox? If you have cloud sync enabled the data may still be stored in the cloud
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Probleme de synchronisation des données

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

NO SAVES HELP!!!

6. Fos Win User

Minecraft Won’t Load

Thema:

Xbox cloud sync

1. Xbox cloud sync - Similar Threads - cloud sync

2. "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems: Hi all, I am looking to get all mine and my partners saves off of my old xbox360 into the cloud, so I can sunset the old girl. But I am running into some trouble. Firstly, my partners account...
  3. Cloud Sync Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Sync Issue: About a week ago, I was playing WWE 2k20 on my XBOX One X and all was good. I closed out the game to watch some Netflix and about a hour later, I decided to play more WWE 2k20. When I launched the...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  5. How to stop xbox cloud syncing on xbox one and how to stop using it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop xbox cloud syncing on xbox one and how to stop using it?: With this pandemic I have to limit wifi use because my parent needs it for work so I try not to use it at all but it makes it hard when it says I need to connect to xbox live we don't have great...
  6. Unable to sync data with the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sync data with the cloud: Hi constantly getting error message ' we were unable to sync your data either the cloud just now ' 0x83860012 Have tried hard reset, deleting local saved game data. Any ideas please? Trying...
  7. problems syncing to xbox cloud - user being signed out etc.

in XBoX on Windows
    problems syncing to xbox cloud - user being signed out etc.: Hi all, Just purchased cities:skylines from the Microsoft store. I'm logged into my store account ok and click play from the store button. The game starts up ok, runs through its splash...
  8. Cloud Sync Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Sync Forza Horizon 4: Hi, due to new hardware and a fresh windows installation Forza Horizon 4 won't sync the data anymore, just stuck at 0%. I pretty much tried everything except a new install, any other suggestions?...
  9. Issues with Cloud Storage Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Cloud Storage Sync: Playing Lego Marvel Superhereos 2 Went to load game, it showed 0.0% when last played was 70%. First thing, deleted local save game and then relaunched game. Sync took place from Cloud and then...
  10. Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world syncing issues (cloud & local): Hi, I am currently having major issued with my minecraft world that ive been working on for days. I started the world about a week ago on my console, then signed into my account on my friends and...