Xbox Cloud Video Settings Motion Blur

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Video Settings Motion Blur in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, could you improve the option to remove the "Motion Blur" effect? there are people who don't like it. submitted by /u/HighTechGG [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HighTechGG, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Xbox Cloud Video Settings Motion Blur

Hello, could you improve the option to remove the "Motion Blur" effect? there are people who don't like it.

submitted by /u/HighTechGG
    [link] [comments]

/u/HighTechGG, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Malacath Win User

Bad resolution XBOXONE

Turn off true motion in the advanced TV settings.

I have an LG TV and true motion which is the TVs motion blur feature makes video games look awful.
  3. A Virtual Duck Win User

Have I been spoiled? lol.

Randver: That is the case if there is motion blur. Video games do not use motion blur.

60fps is the widely considered limit on a distinguishable difference without motion blur.

Take a look at Halo 4 and now Titanfall. You will see a difference.

Look at The Hobbit and Catching Fire (48p and 24p). You will see no difference in framerate, but The Hobbit's fast moving objects are easier to make out and less blurred.
  4. Malacath Win User

Alien: Isolation Lag

Go into the advanced tv settings and turn off features like motion blur. Motion blur could have many names. If your tv is advertised as having a 120Htz mode or some other Hertz mode higher than 60 then it has a motion blur feature which should be disabled
  5. Bilobatepoem355 Win User

Xbox graphics hazy

So what i thinks going on is that you have motion blur on and film grain. Thats within the game its self but maybe go to your tv&video settings in and see if its set to 1080p not 740p
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Do graphics get worse?

^^ blur as in motion-blur? If so, you can get a good tv that will get rid of that. LCD tvs are awful for motion blur.
Thema:

Xbox Cloud Video Settings Motion Blur

1. Xbox Cloud Video Settings Motion Blur - Similar Threads - Cloud Video Settings

2. Troubleshooting Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Troubleshooting Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X: Hello, I just finally got myself an Xbox Series X in a Time where it seems impossible to do so. One of the things I've been waiting to try out is the cloud gaming services. However, when I scroll...
  3. Why is the integrated cloud gaming 100x laggier than playing in ms edge?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the integrated cloud gaming 100x laggier than playing in ms edge?: Ever since new edge came out i've been playing some games on it. They run very well. But if I play on the integrated version, constant artifacts, lines going down the screen, input delay up to 2.5...
  4. Issue with Fallout 4 (XBOX Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Fallout 4 (XBOX Cloud Gaming): Hello, I recently launched Fallout 4 and installed some mods from the ingame mod menu. When it went to reload the game and install the mods it crashed and has now been crashing every time I go to...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming Desktop (Edge): 3 tries necessary to run games in the local language

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Desktop (Edge): 3 tries necessary to run games in the local language: To use Xbox Cloud Gaming (which is essentially running fine and stable on my end), I use Microsoft Edge on my PC, currently version 94.0.992.50 (current). I have created direct shortcuts in the...
  6. I do not have access to Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    I do not have access to Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X: I have been apart of the preview program for over 6 years and for some reason I don't have the cloud gaming feature on my main Gamertag but it works on my other alt gamertags for some reason?...
  7. Xbox Cloud - video issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud - video issue.: Hey, I often get an issue where the video stream "separates" and I get a horizontal black bar in the middle of the screen. To stop the issue i alt-tab to a different window and back again....
  8. No Video & Cloud Saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Video & Cloud Saves: Hey all. Today I was playing Dragon Age Inquisition on my One X. When attempting to travel to a new area, I got stuck on a loading screen for nearly 5 minutes. I could open the user interface,...
  9. How to clear cloud video storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clear cloud video storage?: so i cannot upload video clips to xbox live cause it says storage is full at 100%. I delete clips with the video manager on my xbox but it never changes. Can anyone help point me in the right...
  10. New video showing the power of MS cloud computing

in XBoX on Consoles
    New video showing the power of MS cloud computing: Microsoft has released a new video, showing the importance of the cloud in games that are packing a lot of physics effects. Microsoft Releases Video Showing Why The Cloud Is Important For Games...