Xbox Clubs should be more manageable

Discus and support Xbox Clubs should be more manageable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The ability to have a club and manage said club has been a great thing from the start. The one thing I personally have an issue with though is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wiggles43, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Wiggles43
    Wiggles43 Guest

The ability to have a club and manage said club has been a great thing from the start. The one thing I personally have an issue with though is that once the club is made it can not be changed. Allow me to fine-tune what I am saying, The club I created
    I made "Hidden" simply so I could put it all together and make it look nice and have all the stuff written in it that a club should have. When I went to change the club from "Hidden" to another option (The two other options being "Private" and "Open") I was
    unable to change the clubs status in this part. I can change almost anything else except how people can join, that being "invite only" and greyed out. I assume that is due to it being "Hidden" and if it were one of the other options it would be something I
    could change on will. The one thing that could be changed is the option to change this or at least warn us upon creation that it can not be changed once the group has been made. I would have gladly chosen my club differently had I known it couldn't be changed
    afterwords.

:)

Wiggles43, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Albert X Win User

I personally loved how they incorporated the clubs function with Forza Horizon 4. I do agree that it should have more customization options and better management from the app.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

There is always space for improvement. No matter where and when. So does the club. A path for something to evolve is not always straight. There are bumps on the road. Help us to overcome them.
  4. SammieChaos Win User

I definitely agree here. I think it is really nice idea that can maybe be implemented when possible. As was mentioned before I would definitely submit it to the Xbox User Voice. Hopefully it can catch on and get some votes.
  5. slangille Win User

I totally agree with it needing to be more customizable over time. I know the ones I have set up a while ago I would love to change the games listed and a few other things. Hopefully this is something that will change in the near future with an update.
  6. luissolid Win User

The Clubs need to have a improve on Speed. Sometimes you try to apply something but takes to much time.

Regards
Thema:

1. Xbox Clubs should be more manageable - Similar Threads - Clubs should more

2. Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars: Hello, I only want to play Klondike and Tripeaks. With those limitations, stars are not accumulating. The game is very repetitive; are there any new collections available?...
  3. Club name change difficulty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club name change difficulty: I was transferred ownership of my club and wish to change the name. When I attempted to change the name using customize I'm given a message that I need to buy an Xbox club name change from...
  4. Let's Talk About Clubs!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Clubs!: I joined a Horror/Zombie cub and its pretty cool. It for people who like horror and zombie games and I love both so I had to join. I played with a few people from the club and we post screenshots,...
  5. Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app: OK, so when viewing clubs on the Xbox Mobile app or the Xbox Windows app you cannot view any of the club channels. It only allows you to view the general channel. This is becoming a very large...
  6. Unable To View Clubs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To View Clubs: I'm having trouble with not being able to go to clubs. I've joined 2 clubs and I, now for WHATEVER REASON constantly keep getting "tHaT diDn'T W0Rk" as if my Wifi isn't working (funny cause I had...
  7. Xbox live clubs error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live clubs error: So i was trying to post to my xbox live club and when I load it it says that didn't work Sorry give it another try. I try holding power button for 10 seconds and restarting it when I did same...
  8. My XBOX ONE club is gone. I was the admin and now it's gone??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE club is gone. I was the admin and now it's gone??: I was the creator of an xbox club and i logged in today to see it gone. Completely missing. I tried to make a new one with the same name and it said the name is already in use.... So someone...
  9. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues: [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant...
  10. Transfer of linked accounts in the Social Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of linked accounts in the Social Club: Hello everyone! I would like to know how to transfer my GTA V account from PSN to Xbox Live GTA V. But I've already started a new player on the Xbox Live account. Could anyone tell me how to do...