Xbox Clubs should be more manageable

Discus and support Xbox Clubs should be more manageable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The ability to have a club and manage said club has been a great thing from the start. The one thing I personally have an issue with though is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wiggles43, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Wiggles43
    Wiggles43 Guest

The ability to have a club and manage said club has been a great thing from the start. The one thing I personally have an issue with though is that once the club is made it can not be changed. Allow me to fine-tune what I am saying, The club I created
    I made "Hidden" simply so I could put it all together and make it look nice and have all the stuff written in it that a club should have. When I went to change the club from "Hidden" to another option (The two other options being "Private" and "Open") I was
    unable to change the clubs status in this part. I can change almost anything else except how people can join, that being "invite only" and greyed out. I assume that is due to it being "Hidden" and if it were one of the other options it would be something I
    could change on will. The one thing that could be changed is the option to change this or at least warn us upon creation that it can not be changed once the group has been made. I would have gladly chosen my club differently had I known it couldn't be changed
    afterwords.

:)

Wiggles43, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Albert X Win User

I personally loved how they incorporated the clubs function with Forza Horizon 4. I do agree that it should have more customization options and better management from the app.
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

One thing we know is that xbox will update improve re-invent the systems and tools it uses. Give feedback and they generally listen, might take some time if other things are needed more and ultimately some things wont change if they seem not suitable addition.
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

I think you will see future improvements with Xbox Clubs. I concur with you regarding "manageable," there is always room for improvements. If the community continue to voice our opinions, I'm for sure you will see future updates.
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

This would be some perfect feedback to submit on Xbox Ideas
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

There is always space for improvement. No matter where and when. So does the club. A path for something to evolve is not always straight. There are bumps on the road. Help us to overcome them.
Thema:

1. Xbox Clubs should be more manageable - Similar Threads - Clubs should more

2. Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Groups and Clubs still not working in 2020: Xbox, Please explain to me why I can’t post to Looking for Groups or respond to them on the xbox one x as well as the app on my phone. Also I can’t join clubs either. I have called on these...
  3. improve the club system on xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    improve the club system on xbox live: I would like to see, just that I use it a lot, improved the entire system of clubs on xbox live, perhaps allowing natively to upload obviously after your verification of video images or links not...
  4. Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme club pro fifa 20[Club problems pro fifa 20]: Bonjour une fois dans le club sur fifa 20 impossible de rentrer sur la feuille de match avec le message " une erreur inattendu pendant l'utilisation du club. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement "jai...
  5. Girls Who Game Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Girls Who Game Club: Hi! I'm Lauryn, I would like to ask a question for my fellow gamer girls out there. Would you guys be interested in joining a Xbox club for other girls to talk, play, laugh, and meet each other?...
  6. Getting back into the Ambassadors Club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting back into the Ambassadors Club: Yes I recently found out that I was removed from the club due to bad behavior and I was wondering if I would be able to rejoin. It was a competitive game when i said those words and i know that's...
  7. How can Windows gamers view ALL the Club Feed Channels in an Xbox Club?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can Windows gamers view ALL the Club Feed Channels in an Xbox Club?: How can Windows gamers view ALL the Club Feed Channels of an XBOX Club? In my club there are 11 Feed Channels of content that Xbox Players can view. Some of these contain important information....
  8. Can't Save Videos Posted To A Club IN WHICH I AM THE OWNER !! Sure, Why Not?? It's Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Save Videos Posted To A Club IN WHICH I AM THE OWNER !! Sure, Why Not?? It's Only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Clubs With More Than 10 Games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Clubs With More Than 10 Games?: I’ve recently made a new club and wanted to add games to the likes to play tab on my club and realized I only could add 10 games max to it. Theres a lot of other clubs with 25 max games on their...
  10. As THE OWNER Of An Xbox Club, I Should Be Able To CHANGE THE CLUB NAME As Often & As Many...

in XboX Insiders
    As THE OWNER Of An Xbox Club, I Should Be Able To CHANGE THE CLUB NAME As Often & As Many...: …But ACCORDING TO XBOX, I can't do that (It's NOT like it's a username) XBOX LOGIC submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]