Xbox Clubs

Discus and support Xbox Clubs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a club section here on the forums? 4a0f2232-b187-48a2-9ced-fa0429e4e94d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NinjaLunchBox79, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Clubs

Is there a club section here on the forums?

:)

NinjaLunchBox79, May 12, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Can't join any club

FH4 use the XBOX Club System. I also was not a memeber of any "INGAME" H4 club and got the message, but I was member of 10 XBOX Clubs. I cancel to be a member of one clubs. After this, I was able to join one of the H4 "INGAME" clubs. And after this I also
    was able to join another XBOX Club.

So try to cancel a XBOX Club Membership to join after this a H4 "INGAME" Club
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Club name customization.

Hi there Iam,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with editing the club name. Unfortunately, when

creating a club
    the following instructions are placed due to not being able to change the name:

• Name your club and select Continue. (Remember that your public or private club name will be searchable, so make it great!)
    • Double-check your club’s type and name, and then select Create club.

A club owner is the person who creates a club (or a club is transferred to them). The owner helps ensure that a club is safer and more enjoyable for everyone—they send invitations, adjust settings, delete inappropriate content, and manage memberships. Club
    owners can also invite club members to be admins to help with daily management of the club.

Check out these articles:

Hope this helps.
  4. ThePouchBear Win User

[Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.

I would look into clubs on the Xbox One console. There are general clubs and even game specific clubs!
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Deleting a club

Hey Nuke Toast!

Thank you for responding! If you haven't already, try checking out our
    Xbox Clubs
    article. There you will find instructions on how to leave a club you are currently a member of.

1. From Home, scroll to the Community tab and select Clubs on Xbox.
    2. Select the club that you want to leave.
    3. Select Leave club on the club’s home page.
  6. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

How does one make friends to send gifts of power ups and keys etc

Hi! The easiest way I would recommend to find friends that play Bingo that you can exchange gifts........ would be by finding friends via the Xbox Clubs. There are several Clubs devoted to Microsoft Bingo.

To find a Club via Xbox, just click the Clubs tab and search for Microsoft Bingo or to find a Club via Xbox.com, sign into your account and under the tabs friends, achievements..... click the arrow on the right and select Clubs and search for Microsoft
    Bingo.

For more information about finding Clubs you can visit Where do I find Cubs Xbox Support Facts

Add some clubs and you'll see several people that Friend Share with Microsoft Bingo.
Thema:

Xbox Clubs

1. Xbox Clubs - Similar Threads - Clubs

2. Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars: Hello, I only want to play Klondike and Tripeaks. With those limitations, stars are not accumulating. The game is very repetitive; are there any new collections available?...
  3. Club name change difficulty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club name change difficulty: I was transferred ownership of my club and wish to change the name. When I attempted to change the name using customize I'm given a message that I need to buy an Xbox club name change from...
  4. Let's Talk About Clubs!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Clubs!: I joined a Horror/Zombie cub and its pretty cool. It for people who like horror and zombie games and I love both so I had to join. I played with a few people from the club and we post screenshots,...
  5. Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox live Club channel visibility on the Xbox app: OK, so when viewing clubs on the Xbox Mobile app or the Xbox Windows app you cannot view any of the club channels. It only allows you to view the general channel. This is becoming a very large...
  6. Unable To View Clubs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To View Clubs: I'm having trouble with not being able to go to clubs. I've joined 2 clubs and I, now for WHATEVER REASON constantly keep getting "tHaT diDn'T W0Rk" as if my Wifi isn't working (funny cause I had...
  7. Xbox live clubs error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live clubs error: So i was trying to post to my xbox live club and when I load it it says that didn't work Sorry give it another try. I try holding power button for 10 seconds and restarting it when I did same...
  8. Xbox Clubs should be more manageable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Clubs should be more manageable: The ability to have a club and manage said club has been a great thing from the start. The one thing I personally have an issue with though is that once the club is made it can not be changed....
  9. My XBOX ONE club is gone. I was the admin and now it's gone??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE club is gone. I was the admin and now it's gone??: I was the creator of an xbox club and i logged in today to see it gone. Completely missing. I tried to make a new one with the same name and it said the name is already in use.... So someone...
  10. How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I join a club on iOS if it says I can’t due to privacy issues: [img] Can someone send me a screenshot of where to find the option to join clubs? Where is the option to turn on club adding in ios because every time i try to join a club, it says i cant...