Xbox Clubs

Discus and support Xbox Clubs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a club section here on the forums? 4a0f2232-b187-48a2-9ced-fa0429e4e94d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NinjaLunchBox79, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Clubs

Is there a club section here on the forums?

:)

NinjaLunchBox79, May 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Club name customization.

Hi there Iam,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with editing the club name. Unfortunately, when

creating a club
    the following instructions are placed due to not being able to change the name:

• Name your club and select Continue. (Remember that your public or private club name will be searchable, so make it great!)
    • Double-check your club’s type and name, and then select Create club.

A club owner is the person who creates a club (or a club is transferred to them). The owner helps ensure that a club is safer and more enjoyable for everyone—they send invitations, adjust settings, delete inappropriate content, and manage memberships. Club
    owners can also invite club members to be admins to help with daily management of the club.

Check out these articles:

Hope this helps.
  3. ThePouchBear Win User

[Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.

I would look into clubs on the Xbox One console. There are general clubs and even game specific clubs!
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Deleting a club

Hey Nuke Toast!

Thank you for responding! If you haven't already, try checking out our
    Xbox Clubs
    article. There you will find instructions on how to leave a club you are currently a member of.

1. From Home, scroll to the Community tab and select Clubs on Xbox.
    2. Select the club that you want to leave.
    3. Select Leave club on the club’s home page.
  5. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

How does one make friends to send gifts of power ups and keys etc

Hi! The easiest way I would recommend to find friends that play Bingo that you can exchange gifts........ would be by finding friends via the Xbox Clubs. There are several Clubs devoted to Microsoft Bingo.

To find a Club via Xbox, just click the Clubs tab and search for Microsoft Bingo or to find a Club via Xbox.com, sign into your account and under the tabs friends, achievements..... click the arrow on the right and select Clubs and search for Microsoft
    Bingo.

For more information about finding Clubs you can visit Where do I find Cubs Xbox Support Facts

Add some clubs and you'll see several people that Friend Share with Microsoft Bingo.
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Xbox One players of minecraft?

Try using a LFG or Clubs on Xbox, there are a lot of Minecraft Clubs.
Thema:

Xbox Clubs

1. Xbox Clubs - Similar Threads - Clubs

2. Clubs beizutreten klappt nicht [Translation-Joining clubs doesn't work out]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clubs beizutreten klappt nicht [Translation-Joining clubs doesn't work out]: Hallo zusammen.. Seid langen habe ich das Problem da sich bei de r Konsole keinen Club beitreten kann. Ständig steht da dass ich mein Limit erreicht habe und einen Club verlassen müsse.. Aber ich...
  3. club forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    club forza horizon 4: Hello it lasts for 5-6 months that I try to enter a team of my friends on forza horizon 4 and still no answer, when I click on accept a team invitation he shows me you must leave your club to join...
  4. Club chat thoughts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club chat thoughts: So for me club post/feed are fine but I see one or zero people talk in club chat. Do you all think it needs a big change or is it fine to you? I was thinking something like discord. Share you're...
  5. The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA TOUR is now available through the Games with Gold program.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA TOUR is now available through the Games with Gold program.: For those interested, it's available now. Keep in mind, it might still be too early for some, so make sure it's free before claiming the game....
  6. XBox Club: The screenshot images are to dark to see any detail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Club: The screenshot images are to dark to see any detail: Hi I was playing Sea of Thieves and took some screenshots to post onto my club Activity Feed. When I browse to the Xbox Club through, using Edge browser, I see the image but it is so dark that I...
  7. Club limit issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club limit issue: I am on xbox one I am part of 9 clubs and I want to add one more but its saying inhave reached the limit which I know is not true cant join anymore on xbox one or PC...
  8. Clubs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clubs?: Admins just delete this thread ffb7994c-c4ad-46ff-befb-3eb650588855
  9. cant chat in clubs

in XBoX on Windows
    cant chat in clubs: I created a club. added a few members. click on the chat option. can type in the text box but when click enter nothing happens. other members have the same issue. cant chat in my club....
  10. Xbox live clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live clubs: Ive recently setup a Club on live for Battleroyale players, mainly for people in UK to find similar players in that timezone. Playing a variety of battleroyale games, fortnite, apex legends,...