xbox code not working

Discus and support xbox code not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, my xbox code for the game called fallout 76 is not working the code said it is already redeemed and that is not true i never redeemed it and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jjsmith1, Jun 19, 2019.

1. jjsmith1
    jjsmith1 Guest

xbox code not working

hello, my xbox code for the game called fallout 76 is not working the code said it is already redeemed and that is not true i never redeemed it and it is still in the date of time where i can still redeem help pls!

:)

jjsmith1, Jun 19, 2019
  2. VacantLoki56147 Win User

DEAD RISING CODE DINT WORK

xbox live chat line told me the codes are working but not working in my side one code works in my husband xbox 360 same order
  3. Fallout's bomb Win User

xbox code not working

could i get a new code for fallout 76 i got the code from buy the new xbox and it isnt working...
  4. Fallout's bomb Win User

xbox code not working

the key came with the new xbox i got and i never redeemed it until now but the key isn't expired!
  5. Fembot Xbox Win User

xbox code not working

Can you return it to where you bought it?

Sometimes this happens.

I would recommend first going to the place you bought it from and demanding a functional key, if that fails, call Xbox support.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox code not working

Hi there JJ,

Thanks for the reply. As mentioned previously, I recommend to try the following article: Troubleshoot gift card and code issues.

If the issue persist,contacting Customer Support for further assistance. Here in Xbox Forums, we do not have the appropriate
    tools or resources to help with billing, subscriptions, or codes.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread to help avoid repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

xbox code not working

1. xbox code not working - Similar Threads - code working

2. Review code don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Review code don't work: I have a code to review a game that only goes out on 18th October But i can´t play it It Says "You arrived too early" and send me to Microsoft Store dd90b7b3-baca-41ce-b79f-715e8df26ed7
  3. Xbox gift card code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card code not working: Last weekend i purchased an xbox gift card for $25. I put the code in several times, from multiple devices. I keep getting “code not valid”. I confirmed with merchant they activated it. I did the...
  4. My Xbox live code won’t work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox live code won’t work: I bought a 3 month xbox live gold card. I did this at gamestop. I come home no the code wasnt scratched. It claims my code has already been redeemed. This is not okay. If its not fixed in a few...
  5. Gears 3 code wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 3 code wont work: Ive already posted this question but i think i need to be more in detail.I bought the s with gears 1-5 now all of the codes work but for some reason gears 3 keeps stopping me from claiming it. It...
  6. Gears 3 code doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 3 code doesnt work: Hi i bought the xbox s bundle with all gears games and all the codes worked except gears 3 it keeps telling me to change region language which ive done so many times but doesnt work pls help...
  7. xbox one redeem code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one redeem code not working: I recently got Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition and I want to redeem the code for the add-on content, however, whenever I try to redeem code on console I get an infinite loading screen, so I...
  8. Gears of War 3 Redeem Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 Redeem Code not working: I bought XBox one with Gears 5 in Netherlands on 10th September, 2019. I got all the Gears game from 1 to 5 (as a Redeem Code) along with it. I was able to download all the games except Gears of...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working: Hi! So recently, my friends started a realm on the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. I wanted to join my friends. I remember that I had a free code for Windows 10 version of Minecraft so I tried to...
  10. Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft: Xbox Live status is normal, social & gaming is normal, but games still will not play. Error 0x97e107df is not recognized by Microsoft's error search tool. Window to "Chat with a Gamer" never...