xbox code not working

Discus and support xbox code not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, my xbox code for the game called fallout 76 is not working the code said it is already redeemed and that is not true i never redeemed it and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jjsmith1, Jun 19, 2019.

1. jjsmith1
    jjsmith1 Guest

xbox code not working

hello, my xbox code for the game called fallout 76 is not working the code said it is already redeemed and that is not true i never redeemed it and it is still in the date of time where i can still redeem help pls!

:)

jjsmith1, Jun 19, 2019
  2. VacantLoki56147 Win User

DEAD RISING CODE DINT WORK

xbox live chat line told me the codes are working but not working in my side one code works in my husband xbox 360 same order
  3. jjsmith1 Win User

xbox code not working

could i get a new code for fallout 76 i got the code from buy the new xbox and it isnt working...
  4. jjsmith1 Win User

xbox code not working

the key came with the new xbox i got and i never redeemed it until now but the key isn't expired!
  5. Fembot Xbox Win User

xbox code not working

Can you return it to where you bought it?

Sometimes this happens.

I would recommend first going to the place you bought it from and demanding a functional key, if that fails, call Xbox support.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox code not working

Hi there JJ,

Thanks for the reply. As mentioned previously, I recommend to try the following article: Troubleshoot gift card and code issues.

If the issue persist,contacting Customer Support for further assistance. Here in Xbox Forums, we do not have the appropriate
    tools or resources to help with billing, subscriptions, or codes.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread to help avoid repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

xbox code not working

1. xbox code not working - Similar Threads - code working

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working: So recently, I have been trying to download the Windows 10 Edition for Minecraft (through their free code for java edition owners program), and I tried to redeem the code, but it pulled up the...
  3. Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Premium code download not working: Hi, today I tried to download BF3 Premium content with a code that I had purchased from store. It's the one that comes with the game. It is Xbox360 game but I play it with XboxOne S. I entered...
  4. Certain apps are not working and status code 807B0193 keeps showing up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain apps are not working and status code 807B0193 keeps showing up.: Hi, I’ve been trying to access certain apps on my Xbox 360 but it will not let me use them. An Xbox Stores error window comes up with status code 807B0193. I have tried looking up this code with...
  5. Activation code does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activation code does not work: Hi, I bought a console. With the Fortnight dns action, but the activation code does not work, but I did not activate it !!!! Can you send me a replacement, please? I can provide a check and the...
  6. Game codes not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game codes not working: Hi, So I bought Gears of War 4, the one which comes with codes for the past games that came on the 360: Gears 1 2 3 and judgement. I tried the codes and they still are valuable, but when i...
  7. Code doesn’t work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code doesn’t work?: I have a game I bought game and there is a code for some DLC’s and a free character but the code is 4x4 instead of 5x5 how do i use it? (No i will not show the code and the game was made about 10...
  8. Minecraft Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Code not working: I was planing on getting Minecraft Windows 10 edition when I couldn't Login i can open it, but its only the trial edition. I used a code I got after getting java edition in 2012 if that's any...
  9. Error code 0x800706ba Games and App not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x800706ba Games and App not working: If an error code pops up and says 0x800706ba the work around for me is. Step 1 I went to settings ease of acces clicked on audio turned off Mono output. Step 2 go to display&sound then Audio...
  10. Mwr code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mwr code not working: Yesterday I bought an Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition disc which also came with Modern Warfare Remastered. I entered the code on the store from the link in IW. It said the code was already used...