Xbox code of conduct

Discus and support Xbox code of conduct in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I got banned from Xbox live communication for two days for using a curse word in chat with a random who was messaging me calling me trash even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cosmicvolts, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Xbox code of conduct

So I got banned from Xbox live communication for two days for using a curse word in chat with a random who was messaging me calling me trash even though I was taking it easy on them in an 18+ game. Your code of conduct needs to change. I shouldn’t be getting banned unless I threaten someone and I wasn’t. I should be allowed to use curse words as an adult who’s playing a game with 18+ adults

submitted by /u/cosmicvolts
    [link] [comments]

/u/cosmicvolts, Oct 8, 2019
  2. AIex WiIheIm Win User

suspension

The questionare questions are all answered in the code of conduct. If you do not know the code of conduct you should not be on Xbox LIVE because by being on Xbox LIVE you agree to the code of conduct
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Xbox code of conduct

You can check information on your ban through enforcement, on your account. there is no connection to the enforcement team here sorry bud.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox code of conduct

Hey Christian,

Unfortunately, here in the forums we do not handle suspensions or bans. You will need to refer to

Xbox Enforcement
    in order to obtain more information on your current suspension. This is also the only way appealing a ban through the Case Review process.
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

Xbox code of conduct

I highly doubt it was just for watching YouTube, however to learn about a Case Review or learn more about your case you can always check out enforcement.xbox.com

If my answer helped please remember to mark as an answer or upvote as helpful, please and thank you
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Code of Conduct

Hi there,

Profanities are mentioned in the Code of Conduct, and they are not permitted on Live as Live is rated E for Everyone.

You can find them
    here
    :

"What are examples of content that is prohibited in Xbox Live?

(Note: the examples below are just a few examples of Content prohibited by the Microsoft Code of Conduct. Just because something isn’t on this list doesn’t mean it’s OK.)\

Content that could harm or harass a person, including yourself, or an animal. For example:

• Profane words or phrases
    • Content that promotes, or sounds or looks like words, phrases, puns, images or imagery that refer to any prohibited content"
Thema:

Xbox code of conduct

1. Xbox code of conduct - Similar Threads - code conduct

2. Xbox Code of Conduct and it's lack of priorities.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Code of Conduct and it's lack of priorities.: I am making this post in regards to Microsoft's poorly made code of conduct along with the enforcement team not having their priorities straight. My reasoning behind this is because of the fact...
  3. Customer curtisy code of conduct?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer curtisy code of conduct?: Hello out there, my question is rather simple and involves an Supervisor of Microsoft Directly who hung up on me after asking about "PAX 2010 Xbox LIVE ENFORCEMENT TECHNOLOGY" which is a direct...
  4. Community Standards vs Code of Conduct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Community Standards vs Code of Conduct: Are the Community Standards enforceable like the Code of Conduct or are they just guidelines? deaf7a19-d436-42c5-9ba4-a86520eaaa56
  5. Code Of Conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Of Conduct: Hey, does anyone know a way to contact xbox Live support in regards to a suspended player? Some one reported me after a spam of messages they sent with name calling and after i responded, WITH NO...
  6. Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...: I would LOVE to see anyone from Microsoft try to explain your logic. I REALLY don't think you'll be able to... I have been unjustifiably banned on xbox live numerous times, yet for the EXACT...
  7. Code of Conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of Conduct: Does the code of conduct algorithm keep track of hate messages written in Morris Code? I've been getting hate speech from a specific gamer tag and after reporting it nothing happens. I know...
  8. Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...: Hi everyone, I'm in need of some Policy help so I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. So I've been trying to research this to find out if this is allowed or not, and have had no luck...
  9. Code of Conduct ignored by MSFT?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of Conduct ignored by MSFT?: Reported messages used to be deleted. If not does this mean MSFT did nothing? [Mod removed] (Mod Removed) (Mod Removed) (Mod Removed) 84a3eaaf-0444-4bef-b602-cc8b53d2c235
  10. Xbox code of conduct is SO BROKEN in which allows racism from kid��

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox code of conduct is SO BROKEN in which allows racism from kid��: Has been playing dark souls until get messaged by an American kid in which insulted me: Unamerican and [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]... Lets think about this, is RACISM OK with the code of...