Xbox code of conduct

Discus and support Xbox code of conduct in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I got banned from Xbox live communication for two days for using a curse word in chat with a random who was messaging me calling me trash even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cosmicvolts, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Xbox code of conduct

So I got banned from Xbox live communication for two days for using a curse word in chat with a random who was messaging me calling me trash even though I was taking it easy on them in an 18+ game. Your code of conduct needs to change. I shouldn’t be getting banned unless I threaten someone and I wasn’t. I should be allowed to use curse words as an adult who’s playing a game with 18+ adults

submitted by /u/cosmicvolts
    [link] [comments]

/u/cosmicvolts, Oct 8, 2019
  2. AIex WiIheIm Win User

suspension

The questionare questions are all answered in the code of conduct. If you do not know the code of conduct you should not be on Xbox LIVE because by being on Xbox LIVE you agree to the code of conduct
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Xbox code of conduct

You can check information on your ban through enforcement, on your account. there is no connection to the enforcement team here sorry bud.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox code of conduct

Hey Christian,

Unfortunately, here in the forums we do not handle suspensions or bans. You will need to refer to

Xbox Enforcement
    in order to obtain more information on your current suspension. This is also the only way appealing a ban through the Case Review process.
  5. Wolfie McG Win User

Xbox code of conduct

I highly doubt it was just for watching YouTube, however to learn about a Case Review or learn more about your case you can always check out enforcement.xbox.com

If my answer helped please remember to mark as an answer or upvote as helpful, please and thank you
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Code of Conduct

Hi there,

Profanities are mentioned in the Code of Conduct, and they are not permitted on Live as Live is rated E for Everyone.

You can find them
    here
    :

"What are examples of content that is prohibited in Xbox Live?

(Note: the examples below are just a few examples of Content prohibited by the Microsoft Code of Conduct. Just because something isn’t on this list doesn’t mean it’s OK.)\

Content that could harm or harass a person, including yourself, or an animal. For example:

• Profane words or phrases
    • Content that promotes, or sounds or looks like words, phrases, puns, images or imagery that refer to any prohibited content"
Thema:

Xbox code of conduct

1. Xbox code of conduct - Similar Threads - code conduct

2. I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct: His name is <mod removed> he said f u to me in a message 757c2f69-394d-4b17-bb54-8e4a11501076
  3. I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear

in XBoX on Consoles
    I guess [Mod Removed - Code of Conduct] is a swear: Me and my friends were playing games and we ran into this kid and we killed him. He got all mad and started messaging me. He ended up asking me if I was autistic. I invited him to the party and he...
  4. Code of Conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of Conduct: I was banned for using mild profanity IE [Mod removed-profanity]. Fair enough if it's part of your Code of Conduct. Why however is it acceptable for gamers to use homophobic abuse and or...
  5. Code of Conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of Conduct: I was banned for using mild profanity IE [Mod removed-profanity]. Fair enough if it's part of your Code of Conduct. Why however is it acceptable for gamers to use homophobic abuse and or...
  6. Code of conduct unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of conduct unfairly banned: oke i got banned a couple of moands ago and to me the system dsnt work the poeple dont realy revieuw wat hapin they see a wort and ban you if they realy had reviewd it they would have seen that i...
  7. False code of conduct report by trolls will get u suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    False code of conduct report by trolls will get u suspended: My don has played for 3+ years and has had a code of conduct communications violation twice in 2 weeks. First was for 2 days now its a week. Funny thing is he is a 10 year old autistic child with...
  8. Reputation and lock out due to code of conduct.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reputation and lock out due to code of conduct.: My account was locked due to an interaction with another player. They were harassing me and i used language i shouldnt have. I reported the player. They reported me. Its been more than 24 hours....
  9. Offensive gamertag change (DONT QUOTE CODE OF CONDUCT) its broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offensive gamertag change (DONT QUOTE CODE OF CONDUCT) its broken: Ok so I TOTALLY understand different things can be perceived as insulting offensive etc in different ways in different countries. Although Ive read the code of conduct (and theres a couple things...
  10. Violation of the xbox code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Violation of the xbox code of conduct: Hi there, I am an admin in an Overwatch Xbox one Facebook community with 4.5k members. We were recently reached out to by one of our members informing us of an individual in the top 10 of players...