Xbox codes

Discus and support Xbox codes in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox codes Hi all, As this question has been answered, I will be locking this thread as to stop repetitive answers. As mentioned asking for codes is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CapathiaJones, May 17, 2019.

1. Xbox codes

Xbox codes
    Hi all,

As this question has been answered, I will be locking this thread as to stop repetitive answers. As mentioned asking for codes is against the forums. All Xbox live codes are 25 digits set up in a 5x5 format like xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

CapathiaJones, May 17, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Live Gold - unable to activate

To redeem a code on Xbox One say Xbox Use A Code. From there you can either have the kinect scan the code or type in the 25 digit code
  3. onyxishere Win User

Can't download update

4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one code

An Xbox One code is only for the Xbox One and an Xbox 360 code is only for the Xbox 360.

Hope this helps.
  5. xHorndawgx Win User

Destiny Beta Key

I asked for the xbox one code but got the code for the 360 instead. Can I get the code changed to an xbox one compatible?
  6. Hedrick III Pulpul Win User

"Now you Have Xbox Live 2 day Trial for xbox 360". Not Working In xbox One.

Not necessarily, may it be trial code or regular Gold subscription redemption code, it's not console specific since these codes are universal code. So you can redeem it on Xbox One or Xbox 360 console.
Thema:

Xbox codes

1. Xbox codes - Similar Threads - codes

2. abroad code

in XBoX on Mobile
    abroad code: I bought accidentally a code an another country. is there a way to get my code unlocked? I tried many things but im end of council. pls help 94812854-25e9-4748-8f10-5272da742635
  3. Add-on purchase codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add-on purchase codes: I’ve had two summer bonus bundle atom packs for fallout76 purchased on the main family account to be gifted to me to equal 3000 (1000+500 bonus) atoms, however, only one atom purchase can be...
  4. GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490: Anyone have this error code 0x8b108490 and cannot start GO 5? microsoft site doesn't find nothing 6ac35ab7-5423-4412-bfd9-489f1b185186
  5. odst code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    odst code: Hi, My Halo 3: ODST code for the Master Chief Collection was purged from my messages before I could redeem it. Could you please re-send it to my account so I can download the game? I believe I am...
  6. Code 0x8027025A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code 0x8027025A: Hi there, RE: Error code 0x8027025A This has been a constant issue for me recently. When attempting to open various games & apps, they “take longer to load than expected” and this error message...
  7. Missing code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code: I bought an xbox one x gears 5 package and i am missing the game code.how do i get it? e07678a5-9b32-4125-9190-717e5af0dd6d
  8. Beta code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beta code: Hi, where do I find the 16 digit code to play the COD beta? It's not on my pre order confirmation email. Thanks 718761d8-ec99-484a-8a24-6739c0dbc5eb
  9. Error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: So is this a microsoft issue or do we need to do something special on our end? Cause i might switch to ps4 if this mess continues, i have had so many issues with having an xbox that sometimes it...
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Beta Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Beta Code: I have a quick question that I just wanted to make sure was right. I preordered Call of Duty and I didn't receive a xbox message or email with a beta code in it. Do I already have it since I...