Xbox codes

Discus and support Xbox codes in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox codes Hi all, As this question has been answered, I will be locking this thread as to stop repetitive answers. As mentioned asking for codes is... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CapathiaJones, May 17, 2019.

1. Xbox codes

Xbox codes
    Hi all,

As this question has been answered, I will be locking this thread as to stop repetitive answers. As mentioned asking for codes is against the forums. All Xbox live codes are 25 digits set up in a 5x5 format like xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx.

Thanks,

Brad

:)

CapathiaJones, May 17, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Live Gold - unable to activate

To redeem a code on Xbox One say Xbox Use A Code. From there you can either have the kinect scan the code or type in the 25 digit code
  3. onyxishere Win User

Can't download update

4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one code

An Xbox One code is only for the Xbox One and an Xbox 360 code is only for the Xbox 360.

Hope this helps.
  5. xHorndawgx Win User

Destiny Beta Key

I asked for the xbox one code but got the code for the 360 instead. Can I get the code changed to an xbox one compatible?
  6. Hedrick III Pulpul Win User

"Now you Have Xbox Live 2 day Trial for xbox 360". Not Working In xbox One.

Not necessarily, may it be trial code or regular Gold subscription redemption code, it's not console specific since these codes are universal code. So you can redeem it on Xbox One or Xbox 360 console.
Thema:

Xbox codes

1. Xbox codes - Similar Threads - codes

2. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  3. Minecraft lego code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lego code: I Bought a lego that had a code for a special skin in minecraft bedrock edition. When i redeemed it and launched the game i cannot find it. I looked everywhere, but nothing. Could someone help?...
  4. Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple error codes as well as no response to downloading owned games.: I have just recently bought a slightly used Xbox one that had worked great for about 2 and a half months but just recently I have run into issues with downloading games that I own. I am using the...
  5. Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016]

in XBoX on Windows
    Fehlercode 0x80090016[Translation-error code 0x80090016]: Kein Abrufen von Microsoft Sudoku oder anderen Microsoft Spielen im Store (Mahjong ... usw) möglich, Fehlercode 0x80090016, habe diese Spiele schon seit Ewigkeit gespielt, nun kann ich sie nicht...
  6. FEHLERCODE: 1170000 [Mod translation-ERROR CODE: 1170000]

in XBoX on Windows
    FEHLERCODE: 1170000 [Mod translation-ERROR CODE: 1170000]: Anmeldefehler bei Xbox Live Fehlercodesuche - 1170000 - erfolglos... [Mod translation-Xbox Live sign-in error Error code search - 1170000 - unsuccessful... ] 0832ebd1-25ce-442c-b288-43bf1c26ea16
  7. Discord and Spotify codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord and Spotify codes.: It is past the Holidays, and where the special for Discord and Spotify used to be is now showing a game. I have checked my messages from XBox for codes but found none for these. Where can I get my...
  8. HDCP error code on LG OLED C9 tv with Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDCP error code on LG OLED C9 tv with Xbox one S: I have been trying to watcha 4K ultra hd movie with my new tv on my xbox bit when I try to play it, it shows me an error code. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps microsoft says but nothing...
  9. Bedrock Edition code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock Edition code: Hi! I have a code for Bedrock Edition that I first redeemed today, but Microsoft said that it was redeemed. I checked my order history but it was taken? Is there any way I can know what happened,...
  10. help with error codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with error codes: I installed Microsoft Mahjong on my pc at the beginning of this month. about five days ago I started getting an error code 0x803F8001, and don't know how to fix it. Can some one tell me how I can...