Xbox com Ban is getting absurd

Discus and support Xbox com Ban is getting absurd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So im a part of Xbox Live for 11 years now i started at the age of 13 and enjoy it since now. I remember the good old days in Halo 3,Cod 4, MW2 etc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Addicted x7, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Addicted x7
    Addicted x7 Guest

So im a part of Xbox Live for 11 years now i started at the age of 13 and enjoy it since now. I remember the good old days in Halo 3,Cod 4, MW2 etc etc. We all know how those lobbies were but did i disliked them ? NO! When someone smacked talked me well
    i smacked talked back no big deal it never got really bad or anything, i even made friends that i know to this day but when we first met we smacked talked each other. But Xbox live changed over the years. I started getting bans when someone rage quit or exploited
    unfair tactics and i messages them in a harsh but not harassing way. I was thinking well maybe i was too harsh maybe i deserve it even tough i think getting banned for telling someone to „**** off“ is a little bit to strong of a punishement. I can not speak
    to my friends on XBL i cant even chat in Twitch or other platforms. Whatever i thought. But after my current ban im 100% sure Com Bans are absurd ! I was playing monster hunter and a guy was dying 3 times on intention to fail the quest so i send him „ wow
    why you so bad you have nothing else to do ?“ that was my message and guess what ? 2 week ban! I understand Xbox wants to have a kid friendly enviroment but jesus cant i tell someone he is bad while he took the fun of my and 2 other people? And guess what
    reporting people who do this dont do nothing. Trolls have sucha easy time because if you dont do it super obviously or use cheats, exploits they dont get banned because well they could be just „bad“ „new to the game“ etc. But i cant tell someone to **** off
    when they troll ? I dont text random people and harass them or insult them they did something

:)

Addicted x7, Mar 14, 2019
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

"thats my right i dont get arrested"

Here's the problem. When you use Xbox Live, you agree to its terms and conditions. This includes its Code of Conduct. To use your example, when you log onto Xbox Live, you're no longer on the public street, but instead in a private business. If you were to
    do what you said in that private business, the business owner can ask you to stop it, or even ask you to leave.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

I dont want to get rid of my ban or anything like that. I want a discussion on the system with the community, thats why im here. But thanks.
    That's fair. So, let me ask you this ... do you think that messaging someone to say they're bad at a game is a good thing?
  4. Addicted x7 Win User

I dont want to get rid of my ban or anything like that. I want a discussion on the system with the community, thats why im here. But thanks.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

If you respond to a troll, you give them what they want. If you come across bad behaviour, report it and let Enforcement deal with it.
  6. JoelHansen Win User

Whatever we think of Enforcement they are handling the bans - It should be accepted but you can dispute here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Xbox com Ban is getting absurd - Similar Threads - com Ban getting

2. 2 week ban from com for the f word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 week ban from com for the f word: I think the bans are too harsh for saying just the word [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. 2 weeks of no talking just cause of saying the f word I appealed and apparently that is borderline...
  3. Xbox's Com Bans Feels More Like Anti-Free Speech Than Safety

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox's Com Bans Feels More Like Anti-Free Speech Than Safety: Hello fellow Xbox gamers, I am a former Ambassador, an alpha build tester, a 15 year Xbox Live user, I always leave feedback for updates, I always report bugs, I have an unhealthy habit of me...
  4. Xbox Live Party Chat not working after 24 hour com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Party Chat not working after 24 hour com ban: After fulfilling a 24 hour com ban, I'm no longer able to talk to people in party chat. I'm able to message people, join parties and invite people to parties, however when I speak into the mic it...
  5. Account got com banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got com banned?: i got com banned for literally no reason, i was playing r6 and i took this kids kill so he team [Mod Removed – Profanity] me. I messaged him after and said “[Mod Removed – Profanity]” he...
  6. false com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    false com ban: me and my friends were messing around each reporting each other once each 281d0b40-aced-42b0-bc00-9e0e112f534c
  7. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  8. Getting coms ban over "sexual" plain loaf of bread

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting coms ban over "sexual" plain loaf of bread: I have several issues with this "coms ban" big one being How is a loaf of bread Sexual content???? I am not getting the service I am paying for, I uploaded a gamer icon of a loaf of bread wearing...
  9. I keep getting coms banned but I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting coms banned but I don’t know why: my account has been banned three times for communication but I don’t say anything harmful in gamechat. Every now and then all my friends trash talk and I’m quite but I Receive the ban and they...
  10. is it possible to get a previous com-ban off your xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to get a previous com-ban off your xbox account: im wondering if i could take a previous communication-ban(s) off my Xbox account so i could try to apply to be an Xbox ambassador f105f436-1609-41bc-a0b9-08f7cf670730