Xbox Com ban

Discus and support Xbox Com ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it that i get banned for typing [mod removed]. But other playets get to have offensive names that overt the guidelines. Get to call me all sorts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by proravensfan, Jan 15, 2020.

1. proravensfan
    proravensfan Guest

Xbox Com ban

Why is it that i get banned for typing [mod removed]. But other playets get to have offensive names that overt the guidelines. Get to call me all sorts or rude and inappropriate names along with sexist and homophobic slurs. But xbox does nothing about them.
    But i get banned for typing the letters [mod removed]. HOW IS THAT BANNABLE BUT NOTHING ELSE?

I can only assume that Microsoft and the people running xbox live are homophobic or racist to let these things go by but nooooo we cant let the letters [mod removed] go.

[Mod removed]

:)

proravensfan, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Zero420override Win User

Suspension

Here is a link for info on Com Bans :Xbox Live suspensions and console bans

Hope this helps
  3. Glas109 Win User

Cheaters

VAC not exist in xbox "xD"

Banned Comming soon
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox Com banning?

How do you know they didnt get suspended? You wont be told if they did.

First of all JindGryphon xbox sends you a message saying thanks for helping making xbox a better place and have taken action on one of your complaints
    That doesn't get sent every time you report someone. So the bottom line is you got punished for what you did and you don't know what happened to the other individual. Next time don't respond, just report and block.
  5. Iridox Win User

Xbox Com banning?

Also, did you report the person who called you Retarded?
    Of course i did or i wouldn't be having this conversation
  6. Geth Win User

Xbox com ban

If it was written to a friend why did he report you?

Also, Xbox live enforcement do not use the forums to reply to people.
Thema:

Xbox Com ban

1. Xbox Com ban - Similar Threads - Com ban

2. False com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    False com ban: What can I do if i get a com ban for no reason so what ever???? 9b2f7d5f-a1d8-4975-8754-f00126e496e0
  3. I was com banned and booted on my main

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was com banned and booted on my main: So i was in a party on my main ItzEddieBoi watching anime when someone i kicked just that day joined and booted me offline, i of course text them asking them why and then they got me com banned i...
  4. Com Banned and no longer an Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com Banned and no longer an Ambassador: I was com banned for no reason that I can think of and was reinstated an hour later. I’ve been a member of the Xbox live community for 13 yrs now I think? However long it’s been around. I recently...
  5. Xbox com ban situation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox com ban situation: So today my friend Allure Zlib reported me as a joke 5m later i get com banned and he says it was a joke and he doesnt know why it happened so fast either unban me or fix your ban system...
  6. Com banned for 2 weeks.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com banned for 2 weeks.: So i called my friend a jerk and i got com banned for 2 weeks!! Xbox made a huge mistake. I shouldnt have to call them to resolve their own issue. Xbox is honestly starting to get on my nerves....
  7. how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...: I keep getting xbox communication banned from a goofy friend who likes to bully. 2fb903ff-ead9-4608-9707-9e3e636b9fad
  8. Im getting com banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting com banned for no reason: I met a kid on xbox named [mod removed] and he was nice at first but later we were playing a game and he reported a message i sent and i thought it was for a different reason. So i reframed from...
  9. Com ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban: Ive gotten a communication ban for saying [mod removed] is there a i can get a Case review? 327f9c3b-cf15-40f9-809a-4b8ccd141385
  10. com banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    com banned: i need to know what can i do to stop this com ban i called a friend a name and he reported it i got banned. well now every time i beat him in a game he gets up set and reports the message again i...