Xbox Com ban

Discus and support Xbox Com ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it that i get banned for typing [mod removed]. But other playets get to have offensive names that overt the guidelines. Get to call me all sorts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by proravensfan, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:15 AM.

1. proravensfan
    proravensfan Guest

Xbox Com ban

Why is it that i get banned for typing [mod removed]. But other playets get to have offensive names that overt the guidelines. Get to call me all sorts or rude and inappropriate names along with sexist and homophobic slurs. But xbox does nothing about them.
    But i get banned for typing the letters [mod removed]. HOW IS THAT BANNABLE BUT NOTHING ELSE?

I can only assume that Microsoft and the people running xbox live are homophobic or racist to let these things go by but nooooo we cant let the letters [mod removed] go.

[Mod removed]

:)

proravensfan, Jan 15, 2020 at 8:15 AM
  2. Zero420override Win User

Suspension

Here is a link for info on Com Bans :Xbox Live suspensions and console bans

Hope this helps
  3. Glas109 Win User

Cheaters

VAC not exist in xbox "xD"

Banned Comming soon
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox Com banning?

How do you know they didnt get suspended? You wont be told if they did.

First of all JindGryphon xbox sends you a message saying thanks for helping making xbox a better place and have taken action on one of your complaints
    That doesn't get sent every time you report someone. So the bottom line is you got punished for what you did and you don't know what happened to the other individual. Next time don't respond, just report and block.
  5. Iridox Win User

Xbox Com banning?

Also, did you report the person who called you Retarded?
    Of course i did or i wouldn't be having this conversation
  6. Geth Win User

Xbox com ban

If it was written to a friend why did he report you?

Also, Xbox live enforcement do not use the forums to reply to people.
Thema:

Xbox Com ban

1. Xbox Com ban - Similar Threads - Com ban

2. Com ban bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com ban bug?: Pretty sure there a com ban bug issue from microsoft only way to change this unfair bug leta all change to ps4 or youll never receive any help from microsoft, only way would be hire a lawyer just...
  3. I have a 2 week com ban !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 2 week com ban !!!!: I have a 2 week com ban !!!! which i think happened from people that we harassing my friend and I , the case is under review. In the enforcement section it doesn't list what the ban was actually...
  4. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother got com banned on his Xbox: My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]...
  5. the com ban system needs to change

in XBoX on Consoles
    the com ban system needs to change: i thinks it's total [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that people from the opposite team can send you messages after a game saying "get rect" "you're trash" "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate]"...Keep...
  6. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake: so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt...
  7. Been com banned don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been com banned don't know why: Been com banned have no clue why and everytime i go the enforcement website theres nothing there 2e4f8533-a6a0-4bac-a29b-31175f3a25f5
  8. Com banned but no history of enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned but no history of enforcement: i have been com banned and dont know how long because i dont have any enforcement history somebody help honestly i might just switch to ps4 eb15b1b7-a028-4930-9931-dd574923aa12
  9. Com banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned for no reason: i was making a group post for 2k and said mycourt 2v2s message me. And reposted it once then the second time i reposted it it showed up that i was using bad language and i tried a few times all...
  10. Com ban no reason what so ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban no reason what so ever: so my account gets com ban first In 2018 I understand I can't swear no big deal 2 day ban happens again I deserve it 2 week ban I understand the punishment so next one I post on the state of decay...