Xbox.com circular links

Discus and support Xbox.com circular links in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I'm trying to update my settings so that I can play on Minecraft realms again, and any time I do so I get sent to a page that tells me how to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZacharyThompson5, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Xbox.com circular links

So, I'm trying to update my settings so that I can play on Minecraft realms again, and any time I do so I get sent to a page that tells me how to do that, and provides a link that says it should take me where i need to go, but then it loops back to the same page, which is the one I linked below. Does anyone know how I can actually do this? clicking the "Xbox Settings" button after clicking my gamertag doesn't work, and sends me here too

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...e-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one

:)

ZacharyThompson5, Jun 9, 2021
  2. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Circular scratch

Hey there, matey!

I am afraid this scratch will prevent you (the majority of the time) from playing that disc, which I understand must be extremely frustrating (I know how yah feel man, it happened to me once before). This kind of scratch is most commonly created by the console
    being moved whilst a disc is inside. It can also be cause by some kind of dirt, or small object inside your disc tray. In terms of that, I would recommend ejecting your disc tray and just lightly wiping it with a dry cloth and make sure there is no dust/dirt/rattling
    objects in there. Please do not take the console apart in attempt to fix this as it is against the CoC and voids any warranty to the console.

Your local game stores can fix this by taking the disc and putting it in this machine they have which removes a layer off the disc and takes the affected area (the scratch) and isn't expensive at all, potentially fixing your disc. Other than that, I would
    recommend cleaning it with a damp cloth, but there is no guarantee that it will be fully functional again afterwards. Best of the best things to do would be to purchase a new copy of the disc.

Also, is it just this one disc or has it occured to other discs as well?

I hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further questions and I, or others, will get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks. :)
  3. dpoet Win User

XBOX the ONE to HATE?

@Lord Ray "majority of their fanbase", wheres the link to that data?

Out of 75 freinds on my list only two use the forums. because it always ends up in a circular arguement and apersonal attacks.

The forum is a very small minority of users.
  4. ROBSTA1 Win User

HOMING FIRE BEE PLEASE !

5. TRU BLU N1NJA Win User

I have A problem

There are two big scratches the run circular arounf the disc
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

A Good Reason Why Developers Shouldn't Release DLC Locked On Disk.

I am finding this to be a very circular, unnecessary argument.
Thema:

Xbox.com circular links

1. Xbox.com circular links - Similar Threads - com circular links

2. Tive um problema com uma atualização pela manhã e agora minha lista de jogos está zerada e...

in XboX Insiders
    Tive um problema com uma atualização pela manhã e agora minha lista de jogos está zerada e...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rafaelbelim [link] [comments]
  3. I want help Xbox com play NEED HELP

in XboX Insiders
    I want help Xbox com play NEED HELP: I bought the Ultimate package today, but I didn't get any invitations and I don't know how to start the game selection menu, please help) I want to play cloud so much! submitted by...
  4. One again com banned to a False Report

in XBoX on Consoles
    One again com banned to a False Report: I was Playing Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and was being Harassed by a Player on my team that was using a word he reported me over which the name he used was [mod removed] so after that game he...
  5. Unfair Com Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Com Ban: so I was being the annoying person I am on my BossDavisBoy account spamming someone who was raging at me with letters and low and behold the letters [mod removed] happened to appear and I know...
  6. Com banned without warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned without warning: So I got reported and went to send a message to a friend and the xbox says I was suspended but I go to the website and everything theres nothing new there...I got to my email it says I was com...
  7. Com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com ban: So my little brother got com banned by Jeff Ravoili for no exact reason just for saying "dog water" after they lost a NBA 2K21 game. 427f3ad9-f23f-4242-a749-e63cba0eab30
  8. Ajuda com a atualização do mes de março

in XboX Insiders
    Ajuda com a atualização do mes de março: Olá galera como estão ? Venho pedir a ajuda, na minha ultima atualização versao SO 19041.7284 meu xbox one s acabou que corrompendo o HD, tentei varias vezes reparar ou usar o OSU1 disponibilizada...
  9. i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...: ive been able to chat online in public servers for a while now on my xbox account (i play on windows 10). but now im muted and the game tells me that i need to do something for my privacy on my...
  10. Problema com o acesso nos jogos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com o acesso nos jogos: Estou tentando jogar mas nao consigo nem entrar no perfil,eu percebi que varias pessoas estão com o mesmo problema,quando vocês vão estar arrumando isso? fb979a7e-7e66-482a-bd60-78102ddd8482