Xbox.com not recognizing Game Pass Ultimate subscription

Discus and support Xbox.com not recognizing Game Pass Ultimate subscription in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So i got a notice that I could try cloud gaming via browser for Game Pass. When I log in to Xbox.com and go to the Cloud Gaming beta page, it only asks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Steve0matic, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Steve0matic
    Steve0matic Guest

So i got a notice that I could try cloud gaming via browser for Game Pass. When I log in to Xbox.com and go to the Cloud Gaming beta page, it only asks for me to join now. It doesn't recognize that I'm a Game Pass Ultimate customer already. Anyone know how to correct this? I've tried it on my iPad, and via PC browsers Edge and Chrome.

I don't have issues with the app or Game Pass PC at all.

Thanks.

:)

Steve0matic, Apr 30, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @Steve0matic, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe you will need to first make sure that you are signed in with the correct account that owns the subscription; Therefore, I will need you to first go on Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft> sign in with your account> select payment and billing> select orders history, and then check if you are able to find the purchase you have made for your subscription.

The next step would for you to use different browsers or different devices in order to sign in on the website.

If your issue is not resolved after trying the troubleshooting steps above, I believe you will need to contact our Xbox Live support for further assistance.

Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Trying to understand

Hey there RyanLong4,

As the Ambassadors have previously mentioned, If you are currently paying for these subscriptions on a monthly basis then you would want to complete the purchase for the Game Pass ultimate subscription so that it converts your outstanding time on the Live
    and Game pass subscriptions and adds it to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

"I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. How do I switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to
    Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio"

You can find more information by taking a look at the following:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  4. sprkle Win User

I have Xbox gamepass for xbox one. Attempting to purchase Ultimate...

“ On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to Xbox Game Pass. Your
    purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a preset conversion ratio.” this should help
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Ultimate games pass question

Hi KB Shyne,

I understand what you mean!

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store >
    Memberships. Online, go to Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions
    to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio.

Here you can find the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox.com not recognizing Game Pass Ultimate subscription - Similar Threads - com recognizing Game

2. Com banned without warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned without warning: So I got reported and went to send a message to a friend and the xbox says I was suspended but I go to the website and everything theres nothing new there...I got to my email it says I was com...
  3. Com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com ban: So my little brother got com banned by Jeff Ravoili for no exact reason just for saying "dog water" after they lost a NBA 2K21 game. 427f3ad9-f23f-4242-a749-e63cba0eab30
  4. Ajuda com a atualização do mes de março

in XboX Insiders
    Ajuda com a atualização do mes de março: Olá galera como estão ? Venho pedir a ajuda, na minha ultima atualização versao SO 19041.7284 meu xbox one s acabou que corrompendo o HD, tentei varias vezes reparar ou usar o OSU1 disponibilizada...
  5. i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...: ive been able to chat online in public servers for a while now on my xbox account (i play on windows 10). but now im muted and the game tells me that i need to do something for my privacy on my...
  6. Problema com o acesso nos jogos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com o acesso nos jogos: Estou tentando jogar mas nao consigo nem entrar no perfil,eu percebi que varias pessoas estão com o mesmo problema,quando vocês vão estar arrumando isso? fb979a7e-7e66-482a-bd60-78102ddd8482
  7. Problemas com a Xbox Live, por causa da mudança na Gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas com a Xbox Live, por causa da mudança na Gamertag.: Olá, Então ... eu fui mudar minha Gamertag né no xbox one s; aí eu não consigo mais acessar um xbox live. Vi aqui que outros tbm tiveram esse "problema" e disseram que era só entrar em serviços,...
  8. porque o meu numbertag no minecraft é combinado com o nametag?/why is my numbertag on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    porque o meu numbertag no minecraft é combinado com o nametag?/why is my numbertag on...: infeslismente quando eu uso o meu conta microsoft no minecraft bedrock ele mostra o nametag é o numbertag combinado. nao tem como remover o numbertag no minecraft? e so mostar o nametag como todos...
  9. com Ban for something that wasn't inappropriate

in XBoX on Consoles
    com Ban for something that wasn't inappropriate: I was talking to a Player in Call of Duty having a Friendly Trash Talking a few days ago telling this player was Camping that he wasn't tough to try me and he was doing the same but it got out of...
  10. I received coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I received coms ban: I received a coms ban but don't no why when I go on enforcement its says about ban but not reason for action confused 5abdc6b1-8f13-455e-a51c-261c7aed7581