Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load messages.

Discus and support Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load messages. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load any messages, for example, the Xbox.com error is "We were unable to load your messages, please try again later." and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Faully, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Faully
    Faully Guest

Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load any messages, for example, the Xbox.com error is "We were unable to load your messages, please try again later." and the App "Live updates not available, pull down to refresh". It's been like this for a good week or so.
    any help appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

Faully, Sep 6, 2019
  2. ScantilyCloud Win User

Can't load my messages in the app

Hey PPRLRicciardo,

You said your messages aren't loading on the Xbox app, but are they loading on the Xbox? Can you see them on Xbox.com?

Thanks,

3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I also have an Andriod phone and have been getting the same exact error when I look at messages in my Xbox app, saying "Live updates not available, pull down to refresh." With a spinning circle as if it's loading. But pulling down does nothing, nor does
    anything else. Messages are just broken on the app at the moment (at least on Andriod, it seems). I am currently just replying to messages through the Xbox app on my laptop, as that works ok. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a fix right now as I think
    it is just a problem on Xbox's end and we have to wait for an update to fix this bug.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

5. x EeMBe x Win User

I have the same issue with the android app. It hasn't worked for two weeks now.
  6. Faully Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox.com or Xbox App will not load messages. - Similar Threads - com App load

2. the com ban system needs to change

in XBoX on Consoles
    the com ban system needs to change: i thinks it's total [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that people from the opposite team can send you messages after a game saying "get rect" "you're trash" "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate]"...Keep...
  3. como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]: minha conta esta boqueada por erro de senha e acabei vendedo meu xbox presciso cancelar minha assinatura da xbox live good [Mod Translation - my account is locked due to password error and I...
  4. Houve problema com a atualização [Mod Translated - There was a problem updating]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Houve problema com a atualização [Mod Translated - There was a problem updating]: Eu estou tendando baixar a atualização mais recente e só baixa até os 13% e trava por um tempo e diz, houve um problema com a atualização. O código de erro que aparece é - 0x80070079 0x00000000...
  5. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake: so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt...
  6. comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* [Mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* [Mod...: comprei Age of Empires Definitive Edition *não é compatível com sua maquina* mas ja tive ele instalado antes [Mod Translation - bought Age of Empires Definitive Edition * is not compatible with...
  7. Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo baixar de graça com gold o Castlevania LoS [Translation - I can't download for...: Eu não estou conseguindo baixar, não aparece opção pra baixar de graça, só de comprar. Na página do gold aparece que ele tá de graça mas quando clico nele ou vou no meu Xbox não tem opção de...
  8. Problemas com o ping do app xbox no windows 10[Translation-Problems with the ping of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas com o ping do app xbox no windows 10[Translation-Problems with the ping of the...: [img] INTERNET NORMAL, MAS O PING ESTÁ ALTO NO APP[Translation-internet normal BUT THE PING IS HIGH IN THE APP] 60802323-dd89-4938-9583-099a6207dcf1
  9. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...
  10. Problemas com relação app Xbox Insider e ao Gerenciamento Rings Previews e Sair do Preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com relação app Xbox Insider e ao Gerenciamento Rings Previews e Sair do Preview: Olá Xbox Suporte, Estou com seguinte problema , eu faço parte do Xbox Preview a 3 Meses só que quando eu acesso a parte de Gerenciamento do preview para trocar o Rings não consigo neim trocar...