xbox.com site is not secure

Discus and support xbox.com site is not secure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To whom it may concern everytime I log on to my account on xbox.com in the address bar it does indeed have Https at the start of the xbox.com address... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wolf8619, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Wolf8619
    Wolf8619 Guest

To whom it may concern everytime I log on to my account on xbox.com in the address bar it does indeed have Https at the start of the xbox.com address but there is no little lock which normally signifies that while logging in is secure but there is no little
    lock there sometimes it appears when loading pages but once the page has loaded the secure lock thing disappears again which shows it is not secure if you are not sure what I am talking about go to a bank website and in the address bar while logging into your
    account there should be a little lock that is highlighted in green with Https at the start of the web address.

:)

Wolf8619, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Internet explorer on xbox one keeps crashing!!!

Hello.

Xbox's browser Microsoft Edge, will crash when not on a secure website.

It will also crash on some stream site, especially the one that require a flash player.

It's best to find a more secure site or use a computer for those current sites.

Geth, Jun 6, 2014
  3. xbox.com site

Hi all,

On my account on www.xbox.com, in the section "my xbox > games", i'can't sort the games by "for last played".

Yesterday i play GoW2 and it show the last day a have played is 8/3/11.

Rui Vitória

MasterPi-862C86BE-C0F6-47A6-B3A8-30668C3ED24D, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

xbox.com site

All three options seem to be working for me. What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried clearing all the cache/cookies from your browser, restarting it, and trying again?
  5. Shadowed Ghost Win User

phishing for information steling account in fo

Linking to phishing sites is prohibited on the forums, no matter what the premise. Warning people about a specific phishing site is not going to help anyone, as there are far too many such sites emerging every day. The best way to protect yourself or your
    friends is to review the security best practices on Xbox.com and follow the instructions provided. Relevant info on account security can be found
    here.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

How safe are we and how does this keep happening F12UT.

Its another lesson for those unfamiliar with Internet Security...dont use the same logon and password for multiplel sites...sooner or later, you will get burned...its not the fault of MS, EA are responsible for securing the details held via their sites...if
    you happen to use the same setup logon wise for Xbox.com and the "hackers" discovered it...then...well...whoops
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

A question to everyone even staffs of Microsoft

8. J1gg1e B1lly Win User

xbox.com site broken

It's not just PC games. I can't download any DLC period from Xbox.com. Seems like it broke when they changed the graphic for the download button. Downloads still work via Xbox360 so it's likely a website issue. Very annoying when you are trying to download
    RBN songs that have not yet hit the in game store.
Thema:

1. xbox.com site is not secure - Similar Threads - com site secure

2. Fone de ouvido com microfone separado [Translation - Headset with separate microphone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fone de ouvido com microfone separado [Translation - Headset with separate microphone]: Tenho um fone de ouvido (sem microfone) e tenho adaptador estéreo para fones do Xbox ,Se eu comprar um microfone de lapela e usar um adaptador de p2 para p3, consigo usar o fone e o microfone ao...
  3. Perca de conexão com o servidor (Lose connection to the server)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perca de conexão com o servidor (Lose connection to the server): Em jogos como overwatch, Paladins e planta vc Zombies Garden of war, depois de pouco tempo no jogo aparece uma mensagem dizendo que estou tendo perca de conexão com o servidor. O que posso fazer?...
  4. Problemas com jogo bus simulator [Mod Translated - Problems with bus simulator game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com jogo bus simulator [Mod Translated - Problems with bus simulator game]: O jogo fecha sozinho e as vezes fica travando, configurei no menu pra ver se resolvia mas nao deu certo, alguma dica? [Mod Translated - The game closes alone and sometimes hangs, I set up in the...
  5. the com ban system needs to change

in XBoX on Consoles
    the com ban system needs to change: i thinks it's total [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that people from the opposite team can send you messages after a game saying "get rect" "you're trash" "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate]"...Keep...
  6. como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]: minha conta esta boqueada por erro de senha e acabei vendedo meu xbox presciso cancelar minha assinatura da xbox live good [Mod Translation - my account is locked due to password error and I...
  7. Houve problema com a atualização [Mod Translated - There was a problem updating]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Houve problema com a atualização [Mod Translated - There was a problem updating]: Eu estou tendando baixar a atualização mais recente e só baixa até os 13% e trava por um tempo e diz, houve um problema com a atualização. O código de erro que aparece é - 0x80070079 0x00000000...
  8. I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t want to get com banned for a mistake: so i was sending a team killing guy a message and i was trying to say hope he gets banned after reporting him but apparentley my xbox didnt read the button tap when i selected p and i didnt...
  9. eu jogo fortnite no pc e no xbox com a mesma conta, se eu comprar vbucks pelo site e depois...

in XBoX on Windows
    eu jogo fortnite no pc e no xbox com a mesma conta, se eu comprar vbucks pelo site e depois...: Title: [I play fortnite on the pc and xbox with the same account, if I buy vbucks through the site and then enter the fortnite by xbox will work?] eu nao tenho live gold na minha conta da xbox...
  10. não consigo pagar no site com meu saldo de 100 RS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    não consigo pagar no site com meu saldo de 100 RS: venho ecomizando uns trocados a um bom tempo para poder comprar o Counter Strike GO na retrocompatibilidade do one e finalmente consegui o dinheiro e resgatei os 100RS na minha conta fui no xbox...