xbox.com site is not secure

Discus and support xbox.com site is not secure in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To whom it may concern everytime I log on to my account on xbox.com in the address bar it does indeed have Https at the start of the xbox.com address... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wolf8619, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Wolf8619
    Wolf8619 Guest

To whom it may concern everytime I log on to my account on xbox.com in the address bar it does indeed have Https at the start of the xbox.com address but there is no little lock which normally signifies that while logging in is secure but there is no little
    lock there sometimes it appears when loading pages but once the page has loaded the secure lock thing disappears again which shows it is not secure if you are not sure what I am talking about go to a bank website and in the address bar while logging into your
    account there should be a little lock that is highlighted in green with Https at the start of the web address.

:)

Wolf8619, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Internet explorer on xbox one keeps crashing!!!

Hello.

Xbox's browser Microsoft Edge, will crash when not on a secure website.

It will also crash on some stream site, especially the one that require a flash player.

It's best to find a more secure site or use a computer for those current sites.

Geth, Jun 6, 2014
  3. xbox.com site

Hi all,

On my account on www.xbox.com, in the section "my xbox > games", i'can't sort the games by "for last played".

Yesterday i play GoW2 and it show the last day a have played is 8/3/11.

Rui Vitória

MasterPi-862C86BE-C0F6-47A6-B3A8-30668C3ED24D, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

xbox.com site

All three options seem to be working for me. What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried clearing all the cache/cookies from your browser, restarting it, and trying again?
  5. Shadowed Ghost Win User

phishing for information steling account in fo

Linking to phishing sites is prohibited on the forums, no matter what the premise. Warning people about a specific phishing site is not going to help anyone, as there are far too many such sites emerging every day. The best way to protect yourself or your
    friends is to review the security best practices on Xbox.com and follow the instructions provided. Relevant info on account security can be found
    here.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

How safe are we and how does this keep happening F12UT.

Its another lesson for those unfamiliar with Internet Security...dont use the same logon and password for multiplel sites...sooner or later, you will get burned...its not the fault of MS, EA are responsible for securing the details held via their sites...if
    you happen to use the same setup logon wise for Xbox.com and the "hackers" discovered it...then...well...whoops
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

A question to everyone even staffs of Microsoft

8. J1gg1e B1lly Win User

xbox.com site broken

It's not just PC games. I can't download any DLC period from Xbox.com. Seems like it broke when they changed the graphic for the download button. Downloads still work via Xbox360 so it's likely a website issue. Very annoying when you are trying to download
    RBN songs that have not yet hit the in game store.
Thema:

1. xbox.com site is not secure - Similar Threads - com site secure

2. Troca ou reembolso. Inconpatibilidade com versões anteriores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troca ou reembolso. Inconpatibilidade com versões anteriores: Comprei hoje a mídia digital de Far Cry 4 (R$:24,73) na Microsoft Store. Tenho um Xbox 360 e a versão não é compatível com o Xbox 360, posso efetuar um reembolso ou uma troca para a mídia digital...
  3. how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...: I keep getting xbox communication banned from a goofy friend who likes to bully. 2fb903ff-ead9-4608-9707-9e3e636b9fad
  4. COMPREI CONSOLE XBOX ONE S (com 3 jogos) e não veio código nenhum [I BOUGHT XBOX ONE S...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COMPREI CONSOLE XBOX ONE S (com 3 jogos) e não veio código nenhum [I BOUGHT XBOX ONE S...: Há 15 dias venho lutando para conseguir os jogos Minecraft, Sea of Thieves e Fortnite que o vídeo game disse que vinha... mas não veio. Também dizia que eu teria 1 mês de Live grátis, assinei e...
  5. Problemas com a conexão de Internet[Translation-Problems with your Internet connection]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas com a conexão de Internet[Translation-Problems with your Internet connection]: Apesar da minha internet estar funcionando corretamente, no Xbox ela desconecta toda vez que eu ligo o console (até que conecta as vezes, mas fica uns 5 minutos e desconecta de novo). Assim eu não...
  6. Não consigo jogar multiplayer com meu amigo pela gamepass[I cannot play multiplayer with my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo jogar multiplayer com meu amigo pela gamepass[I cannot play multiplayer with my...: Meu amigo possui a assinatura da xbox gamepass e tem acesso a todos os jogos que eu tenho, porem minha versão é a ultimate enquanto a dele é a somente de pc, ele não consegue jogar comigo nem...
  7. : PROBLEMAS COM A IMAGEM

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : PROBLEMAS COM A IMAGEM: : PROBLEMAS COM A IMAGEM I see you already tried new HDMI cables and factory reset. You also mention you bought this console less than 30 days ago. Can you return it to where you bought it? It...
  8. RECLAME AQUI: Leticia C. pediu para contatar: XBOX ONE S não veio com os jogos prometidos

in XBoX on Consoles
    RECLAME AQUI: Leticia C. pediu para contatar: XBOX ONE S não veio com os jogos prometidos: Prometia 3 jogos: minecraft, sea of thieves e fortnite, mais 1 mês de live. Não veio NADA, nem no console e nenhum cartão. compra: AMERICANAS.COM pedido02-742992188 SIMONE:Bom dia, Raphael!...
  9. eu jogo fortnite no pc e no xbox com a mesma conta, se eu comprar vbucks pelo site e depois...

in XBoX on Windows
    eu jogo fortnite no pc e no xbox com a mesma conta, se eu comprar vbucks pelo site e depois...: Title: [I play fortnite on the pc and xbox with the same account, if I buy vbucks through the site and then enter the fortnite by xbox will work?] eu nao tenho live gold na minha conta da xbox...
  10. não consigo pagar no site com meu saldo de 100 RS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    não consigo pagar no site com meu saldo de 100 RS: venho ecomizando uns trocados a um bom tempo para poder comprar o Counter Strike GO na retrocompatibilidade do one e finalmente consegui o dinheiro e resgatei os 100RS na minha conta fui no xbox...