Xbox comms ban not appearing on enforcement website

Discus and support Xbox comms ban not appearing on enforcement website in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a comms ban just tonight which is fine, I know exactly why I got it. But I can’t find out the length because it doesn’t appear on the website. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joshua Finlaygnjk, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Joshua Finlaygnjk
    Joshua Finlaygnjk New Member

I got a comms ban just tonight which is fine, I know exactly why I got it. But I can’t find out the length because it doesn’t appear on the website. I have had three comms bans in the past 4 years and they all appear but not this one. I just want to know how long I have left on the ban before I can talk again.

Joshua Finlaygnjk, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Live

Firstly, naming and shaming is against the Forum Rules so i'd recommend editing your post to remove it.

Regarding the comm ban, the Enforcement Team are the only ones who have anything to do with Enforcement matters and any appeals (24 comm bans are unappealable) can only be done via the Enforcement website:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

Nobody else, not anyone on the forum nor anyone in Customer Support has any input or influence in Enforcement matters.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Fix messaging

Did you check on the enforcement page that you dont have a comms ban?
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox needs to fix chat bans.

no problems here just don't swear cuss or be inappropriate and you will not be enforced with a comms ban
  5. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Communication ban

6. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Communications Ban

You can check the
    enforcement site
    to see what specific message resulted in your comm. ban. For if you can refute the comm. ban or not, I have no clue. Worst case scenario and you're stuck with the comm. ban for the time, the site will tell you how long you have it for (Which
    at worst will probably be one week if it's your first one).
Thema:

1. Xbox comms ban not appearing on enforcement website - Similar Threads - comms ban appearing

2. 1 day comms ban into a 2 week online multiplayer and comms suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    1 day comms ban into a 2 week online multiplayer and comms suspension: I was recently suspended on comms for using foul language and making a racial comment while in a fit of rage, for one day. I served out that suspension and was then able to play games and use...
  3. I've received a comms ban for trying to post a LFG, why was it flagged?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've received a comms ban for trying to post a LFG, why was it flagged?: 'Selling rare cars: Performante, 2020 Mustang GT500, CCGT, etc.' was the LFG. Why on earth was this flagged? 1ab70182-ef64-4f97-a4e9-29292288701a
  4. Just received a comms ban and I do not think it is correct.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a comms ban and I do not think it is correct.: I just received a comms ban (only my third in over 6 years) This time it was because I wrote "little [mod removed]" to a particularly nasty gamer (I have far worse sent to me and misspelt which...
  5. COMM BANS 2021 FIX GUIDELINES | BAN THE REAL HATERS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    COMM BANS 2021 FIX GUIDELINES | BAN THE REAL HATERS: another comm ban from an offliner and I'm out. it's disrespectful (Mod Removed) to the average customer (me) who is just tryna have fun. (all that was said; (Mod Removed) | | 2021 the year where...
  6. Getting comm. Ban over stupid stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting comm. Ban over stupid stuff: Reason for action "Vendor next to the wayward selling legendaries" I am so mad at this. 475526a2-8125-4b95-ab31-e04535250112
  7. Comms bans can be manipulated way too easily

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms bans can be manipulated way too easily: Recently received a communications ban for xbox live and before I begin, I would like to say that I do in fact deserve this ban, I am not disputing that. This ban came to be after myself and...
  8. Comm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Ban: Hello, I was in a recent encounter with a player on xbox who was harassing me through the messaging system. When I messaged back to try to get them to stop messaging (using some strong language)...
  9. Comm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned: Hi Microsoft, I just want to know how long im comm banned. Gamer tag Z A X K 0. thanks f7d5caf7-7156-4d13-bed9-245134353bc1
  10. Comms banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms banned: I said someone had a [mod removed] and i got communication banned. Why? 72c45662-38b9-4ccf-bdb1-d9400728ab69