Xbox communication suspension

Discus and support Xbox communication suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi , yesterday i got suspended for sticking up to someone who is nasty but when i checked how long the ban was it said it was until 25th july 2:30 but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by olliemaw, Jul 27, 2019.

1. olliemaw
    olliemaw Guest

Hi , yesterday i got suspended for sticking up to someone who is nasty but when i checked how long the ban was it said it was until 25th july 2:30 but i an worried that it wont end then i just cane to see how long my suspension was and whether what i saw
    was correct

:)

olliemaw, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Cant hear anyone in game and party

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Communication suspension question

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice
    messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Choose something else to do....

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Gun5Akimbo Win User

Friends can't hear me in party chat

Here is right from their website pay close attention to the last couple of sentences.

Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

the suspension with messages it is something temporal. I guess he received an e-mail with the info about that notifying it

here you can read a fragment of the official info about xbox live suspensions: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions

During a communications suspension, the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
Thema:

1. Xbox communication suspension - Similar Threads - communication suspension

2. Communications Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Suspension: I feel like I was wrongly suspended for saying a different word of "adult movie" I did not use it in a way to offend or harm the person, I was just referencing a popular meme and I got suspended...
  3. Communications suspension and or Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspension and or Ban: Last night I got a message from a guy running his mouth. He messaged me first, on my Xbox that was in my house. So if I reply nastily to his original post how come I'm the one getting the...
  4. Xbox live Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Communication Suspension: The other day, I got a one day suspension for some words I shouldn't of used in a xbox live message. I was suspended because the other party reported me. My suspension ended on March 2, 2020,...
  5. Communications suspension suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspension suggestion: Hi, My son received a communications suspension yesterday, and while I don't condone his verbiage (use of an common acronym), this is a ridiculous and unfair process. We are all aware of players...
  6. Communication suspension for some reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension for some reason: Why was I suspended when I never broke any code of conduct it even happen to my friend we were just messaging each other when it happened and I've been seeing a lot of posts about it. Why Xbox?...
  7. Got a Communication Suspension for the first time a few days ago, how do I remove it off my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a Communication Suspension for the first time a few days ago, how do I remove it off my...: So my younger brother was playing GTA V Online on my account and someone kept harrasing him and his friends (Sending party invites and messages) so he/she could curse him out for killing them and...
  8. Communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension: Not sure if my account has been hacked but messages started appearing from me to someone else which obviously got reported, same thing happened to my friend [Mod Removed-Personal Information] by...
  9. Communication Suspension

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Communication Suspension: Hi, Xbox has suspended me for two weeks even though I have done nothing wrong. I make group post saying if people add me I will host giveaways. They always say it is fake if they don’t win so I...
  10. Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability?

in XboX Insiders
    Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability?: ^ submitted by /u/VexonRift [link] [comments]