Xbox communication suspension

Discus and support Xbox communication suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi , yesterday i got suspended for sticking up to someone who is nasty but when i checked how long the ban was it said it was until 25th july 2:30 but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by olliemaw, Jul 27, 2019.

1. olliemaw
    olliemaw Guest

Hi , yesterday i got suspended for sticking up to someone who is nasty but when i checked how long the ban was it said it was until 25th july 2:30 but i an worried that it wont end then i just cane to see how long my suspension was and whether what i saw
    was correct

:)

olliemaw, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Cant hear anyone in game and party

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Communication suspension question

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice
    messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Choose something else to do....

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Gun5Akimbo Win User

Friends can't hear me in party chat

Here is right from their website pay close attention to the last couple of sentences.

Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

6. Dadwhite Win User

Have no clue why I got a communication ban.

Communications bans are not just from voice communications but any form of communications

Here is a sample for the enforcement site about comm bans:

Thema:

1. Xbox communication suspension - Similar Threads - communication suspension

2. Communication Suspension

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Communication Suspension: Hi, Xbox has suspended me for two weeks even though I have done nothing wrong. I make group post saying if people add me I will host giveaways. They always say it is fake if they don’t win so I...
  3. Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability?

in XboX Insiders
    Would a 1-day communication-only suspension change my insider ring availability?: ^ submitted by /u/VexonRift [link] [comments]
  4. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.: [img] Hello. About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to this (which i deserved). I learned my lesson...
  5. Xbox (beta) app - says I cannot send communication due to a suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app - says I cannot send communication due to a suspension: I have not used my Xbox account for almost 10 years. Downloaded the Xbox (beta) app to use the new pass for PC, and it says I am not allowed to send any communication to friends. "Due to a...
  6. Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Suspension: Why am I suspened? I have not violated any codes of conduct. fac7c54c-1a04-406b-bd27-dc55c0e0f56f
  7. Xbox communication suspension by my bratty cousin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communication suspension by my bratty cousin: I have recently been away for a few days and allowed my cousin to use my spare controller on my xbox. Apparently he was snooping through my room and found my custom 3D printed controller case with...
  8. Communication suspension issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension issue: just recently I got a communications suspension and I was tolerating it until it gets lifted, I was still able to play Pubg online but three days later after I got the communications suspension Im...
  9. Communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension: I was recently suspended from communication until April 24 when it was supposed to end. When I go into my enforcement page it shows that the suspension is over, however I am still muted and I...
  10. Communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension: I was suspended from communicating for 2 weeks and It ended on the 24th of this month April. It is now the 26th and I’m still muted I cannot speak to anybody or send messages. What gives? I need a...