Xbox community tab - spam posts

Discus and support Xbox community tab - spam posts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When are the "Press X to get _insert reward_" or "Add me to receive _insert reward_" posts, going to get auto banned from the community tab on Xbox?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by World Eater98, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Xbox community tab - spam posts

When are the "Press X to get _insert reward_" or "Add me to receive _insert reward_" posts, going to get auto banned from the community tab on Xbox?

I'm sick of seeing these posts whenever i go onto the tab, i go there to see developer updates for games and posts from my friends, not spam posts made by people who only want likes and follows. Please do something about this, implement an algorithm bot
    or something. I report these posts and their accounts, all of the time and have yet to see any change at all.

:)

World Eater98, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Posts on community tab

Hi all,

Does anybody know how to permanently delete posts I only created my account today and changed the gamertag I was given for my own I've deleted the post countless times but it keeps showing up on the community tab is there anyway to delete it.

Thanks in advance

Duke Bazookoid, Sep 17, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Milspec Gaming Club is recruiting!

1 post spam, join the community and hang out before your advertise your shit. It works better that way.

cross44, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Xbox community tab - spam posts

Hi, yeah you are right it is annoying having to wade through those posts on the community feed. Microsoft do try their best to remove them, but they do need the help of the community to do so by reporting these posts. Your idea is a good one though, and
    you should post it on the feedback site here
    xboxideas.uservoice.com

The more votes it gets, the more chance it will be implemented in a future update.

StuartATrueRed, Sep 17, 2018
  5. World Eater98, Nov 3, 2018
  6. World Eater98 Win User

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/forums/911263-idea-drive-suggestion-box/suggestions/35432365-community

Here's the xbox ideas post, thanks for telling me about this site. I didn't even know it existed.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, yeah you are right it is annoying having to wade through those posts on the community feed. Microsoft do try their best to remove them, but they do need the help of the community to do so by reporting these posts. Your idea is a good one though, and
    you should post it on the feedback site here
    xboxideas.uservoice.com

The more votes it gets, the more chance it will be implemented in a future update.
  8. Don Varnau Win User

xbox gift card

There was tech support spam posted to this thread. (Elizabath682)The post at Microsoft Community was deleted, but you may have received a copy of the spam in a Notification Email. Do not call whatever phone number was
    posted. It does not belong to Microsoft.
  9. Don Varnau Win User

Can't sign in on Linux/Windows and Android/xbox at the same time

There was tech support spam posted to this thread. (Mark Scott74) The post at Microsoft Community was deleted, but you may have received a copy of the spam in a Notification Email. Do not call whatever phone number was posted. It does not belong to Microsoft.
  10. Don Varnau Win User

Grand theft auto 5 won't launch

Late warning, but...

There was tech support spam posted to this thread. (by Kethy Scoot) The post at Microsoft Community was deleted, but you may have received a copy of the spam in a Notification Email. Do not call whatever phone number was posted. It will connect you to scammers,
    not Microsoft
Thema:

1. Xbox community tab - spam posts - Similar Threads - community tab spam

2. Community tab issue

in XboX Insiders
    Community tab issue: Is anyone here sometimes have this problem when the developer make a new post in the community tab/official club you cant read the whole post? Some words are not visible. The picture is how i see...
  3. Current dashboard community tab vs the new?

in XboX Insiders
    Current dashboard community tab vs the new?: I was able to use the new dashboard this time around and it's great but I wish going into the community section was like the current one where it shows your custom background. The new one just...
  4. Community tab issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community tab issues: I recently noticed the community tab wasn't updating. Many of posts that were on there are gone, none of my achievements or clips are showing up. I do have it set to auto upload. Has anyone else...
  5. Xbox will turn on but not respond only thing that will is the community tab with the center...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox will turn on but not respond only thing that will is the community tab with the center...: Please help me my xbox said it needed some update and then wont respond 803254c8-44ad-4df9-941e-83f0079bf458
  6. can't see comments on community tab and....

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't see comments on community tab and....: ...I can't use custom gamerpic,now. I did have a custom for awhile. Then, the other day, I was farting around with my privacy settings. Now my pic won't change and I cannot see comments on the...
  7. Parental Controls Hole: Risque Screenshots in Community Tab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Controls Hole: Risque Screenshots in Community Tab: We can control just about everything our kids will see/play, except for the risque screenshots other people take in the Community Tab's "Trending on Xbox". We disabled our child's ability to share...
  8. New UI as of 10/11/2017 is awful. (Community Tab inparticular, Friends List...)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New UI as of 10/11/2017 is awful. (Community Tab inparticular, Friends List...): The new UI is a step backward in many ways... While this is my opinion, I am frankly disgusted by the appearance of the new UI. While I can see the functional improvements to GameDVR etc, I find...
  9. How to hide the community, oneguide, and the store tab from your home

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to hide the community, oneguide, and the store tab from your home: Hey everyone i have looked everywhere to try and find a way to couldn't find a single thing about it but i randomly figured out how to by accident press the left thumbstick and Y while at home....
  10. Missing the community tab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing the community tab: When I did my Xbox update yesterday I had my community tab now the community tab is gone and I'm not able to create clubs or check any news feed, so I'm just wondering what is going on?...