Xbox community

Discus and support Xbox community in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im curious about the community of xbox players who care about the community which has been built over its lifetime. Please comment your earliest and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shad0w Mast3r 1, May 10, 2019.

1. Xbox community

Im curious about the community of xbox players who care about the community which has been built over its lifetime. Please comment your earliest and favourite memory on xbox. Thanks for your time

:)

Shad0w Mast3r 1, May 10, 2019
  2. mini9996 Win User

What do you think about our xbox community

This reply is in regards to the Xbox community as a whole.

I absolutely love it. Ive been much happier as a part of the Xbox community then I was with the PlayStation community 😁
  3. Dadwhite Win User

Have no clue why I got a communication ban.

Communications bans are not just from voice communications but any form of communications

Here is a sample for the enforcement site about comm bans:

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Cant hear anyone in game and party

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Communication suspension question

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice
    messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  6. ScareBobkat73 Win User

For the Xbox Community

Well, they spend too much time on their products, see money is success in business, Making updates for the Xbox One, rolling out New prices on Hot Items, New computer systems, One little flaw with the marketplace is the least of their problems, Quote "God
    Knows when it'll be fixed" Is to be in session for as long as Microsoft ignores the issue. Maybe addressing them personally will effect anything..
Thema:

Xbox community

1. Xbox community - Similar Threads - community

2. What do you think about our xbox community

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you think about our xbox community: I think it's moving in the right direction. Since joining the ambassadors program, I've also noticed alot of people who are genuine and here purely for help, guidance, gaming and all out fun,...
  3. Helping our Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helping our Community: What is the most effective way to help gamers achieve there goals? 5e927559-1e0c-4c1e-89fa-6279197ec374
  4. Lack of good admins/ community managers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of good admins/ community managers.: It amazes me everyday how little the community managers and active admins care about the xbox live community and how prejudice they are towards anyone that calls them on it. Myself and another...
  5. New to the community!

in XBoX Rewards
    New to the community!: Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all.
  6. Community feed not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community feed not updating: For the last few days the community feed hasnt been updating its been like that for 3 days now. The last post was from 5 days ago. There were posts from sunday and monday but when i got on in the...
  7. Community tab issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community tab issues: I recently noticed the community tab wasn't updating. Many of posts that were on there are gone, none of my achievements or clips are showing up. I do have it set to auto upload. Has anyone else...
  8. hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five: hello community members to all new old or returning members as my first time posting a question here please i respectfully ask how do i get past story mode? i own an xbox how can i get past story...
  9. Community challenge rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Community challenge rewards: just a question, in regards to the community challenges is there a way people who have more recently boight the game can get those? I started and got febuary and march but i didnt know if there...
  10. Why is the xbox community having problems with singing into xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox community having problems with singing into xbox live?: Will this problem keep happening? 9291a98e-ff69-4871-b299-d4b74ad0d0e4