Xbox communucations ban

Discus and support Xbox communucations ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is the point of subscribing to xbox live and playing rated M for mature games if u say one thing and get banned for it. Someone started stuff with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielHenning1, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox communucations ban

What is the point of subscribing to xbox live and playing rated M for mature games if u say one thing and get banned for it. Someone started stuff with me in game chat on call of duty being racist and insulting and then messaged me saying get off the game
    So i texted him back and told him where to go and he reported me and xbox banned me. I will never buy another xbox i am now trading for a ps4 i have spent countless amount of money on microsoft and xbox and i am extremely disappointed. I had to show my id
    to buy the game but i say 1 curse and get banned? Ill be sure to cancel my subscription and switch to a ps4 im a grown man i dont subscribe and pay their company money to suspend me like a highschool student

:)

DanielHenning1, Dec 3, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox communucations ban

the code of conduct is there to protect all players, if you was reported and you broke the code of conduct in anyway then a ban can be placed no matter how unfair it may seem. sorry you have had to go through this. you can request a case review via - enforcement if
    you feel you have had action taken wrongly.

if you are unsure on the code of conduct also known as community standards heres a handy link - community standards

any reports if any have been made on the other players will be looked into accordingly .
  3. Kev7420 Win User

Xbox communucations ban

I'm sorry this happened, always be respectful and rid the toxic by reporting, maybe this can help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions
  4. denis97g Win User

Xbox communucations ban

it works like that on ps4. Just because a game is rated M it doesn't mean everyone is free to insult anybody. If he insulted you, you should have blocked and reported him. if you retaliate, you can get banned.
  5. Sanguinem Malum Win User

Xbox communucations ban

Rather than retaliate, you should have blocked the person and reported them. If you said anything offensive, then you were equally as in the wrong, regardless of whether you are a grown adult or younger.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Xbox communucations ban

It says on every game that Xbox live is not rated. The games are. The game rating has nothing to do with chat/messaging.

You should not have responded, as soon as it started you should have reported and blocked the other player. You did precisely what he was hoping for, first chance he got he reported you based on your response, and you got banned.

As for the advice to "only play with friends", that is no guarantee that you won't get reported if you catch them in a bad mood, or in a mood just to mess with you. It happens more than you think.
Thema:

Xbox communucations ban

1. Xbox communucations ban - Similar Threads - communucations ban

2. Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{

in XboX Insiders
    Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatShyLad [link] [comments]
  3. Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2?: Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2? I've repeatedly reported obvious modders, hackers and cheaters that have ruined the game, yet they still remain months later. I spend...
  4. my xbox one ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one ban: hi my xbox one has been banned please help my iknow i so sory for it refund credit it i give your all mony but your give my account and please remove banned xbox one...
  5. Banning injustice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banning injustice: The mods will probably remove this, but still. I was playing Halo Reach on MCC when a player decided that it would be fun to specifically target me and spawnkill me and trash talk me in the...
  6. Got banned from Halo Reach (Steam)

in XBoX on Windows
    Got banned from Halo Reach (Steam): I was banned for 48 whole hours on Halo Reach because I left one (ONE) social game. To my knowledge this ban should only be filed after multiple quit-outs, not just one. How can I appeal it?...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ban: Забанили на 30 лет в Forza Horizon 4, пожалуйста разбаньте. Я осознал свои ошибки и впредь такого не повторится! Очень надеюсь на ваше великодушие. b1b9f343-32c1-4613-a5e7-f910d8d71927
  8. Does Microsoft even ban modder ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft even ban modder ?: Hello there , first of all english isn't my first language but i'll try my best to be clear I wonder if Microsoft actually ban people who has a modify game console ... i play a lot of cod on the...
  9. Does being banned from Xbox live effect your email address if it’s a @live email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does being banned from Xbox live effect your email address if it’s a @live email address?: I havent been banned i was just wondering 842cc8cc-c94c-4b7f-91db-85d4fee7ef76
  10. Account hacked/banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked/banned: So my xbox account got hacked last year and the person that took it got it banned. Now xbox enforcement doesnt seem to want to help and if they are its taking a while. I asked for them to review...