Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC

Discus and support Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am having an issue with Xbox Companion app and Game Bar not showing the friends list on PC. Both come up with the error message "We can't show your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The Real D Rock, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC

I am having an issue with Xbox Companion app and Game Bar not showing the friends list on PC. Both come up with the error message "We can't show your friends right now. Try refreshing the app. Something went wrong." I have restarted the app and even restarted
    my computer. My buddy who is on xbox is not having any issues and xbox live services say that they are all up and running with no issues. Saw one method about joining a random club and then the friends list will show up. I'd rather not sit and wait for a club
    to accept my request to join.

Update: I just tried to join a club but I am receiving an error message saying something when wrong loading the info on it.

:)

The Real D Rock, Mar 21, 2020
  2. FinchMoney Win User

I am experiencing the same problem. If someone could give a real answer that'd great.
  3. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Cant start nor join an xbox party on pc thru the companion app for xbox

Hi,

The Companion App isn't the best tool to use to join or make parties with other PC and Xbox users now.

You should try using Game Bar instead. Just press the Windows key and tap G to access the Game Bar.

Xbox Game Bar
  5. PanditPurple Win User

Mincraft PC Bedrock Edition Adding Friends

Hey YeetYerGreens!

i just tried to add a friend and it brought me to the Xbox PC companion app. Is the Xbox PC companion app updated and enabled?
  6. Brandon VA Win User

Friends List Missing on Xbox One X

My friends list has been missing for a number of months. My Xbox app, Companion app and my old Xbox One console all show my friends list still. I haven't encountered any error messages.
Thema:

1. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC - Similar Threads - Companion App Game

2. FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working: Im trying to join the sessions with the looking for games but every time I get the messege "This post is unavailble". I tried reinstalling but it didn't help 54a52730-9cea-4367-bcf9-214a00d54837
  3. Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips: Yesterday I wanted to upload a few clips onto the app for my friends to see and also to test different software to record clips. I uploaded 2 clips successfully but when I went to upload the 3rd,...
  4. Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10: Although I know that this issue regards Xbox more than Microsoft itself, I found it rather difficult to ask a question on their site. A friend and I are trying to play Forza Horizon 4 together,...
  5. Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App: I'm not sure if this is just local to me right now, but currently it seems that the Xbox companion app on pc only allows you to view and manage the most recent 100 or so game clips you've uploaded...
  6. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion App Not Working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion App Not Working?: Having a hard time joining parties because Neither the Xbox Game bar or Companion App are working. Was working fine last night. But taking years to load and eventually crash. Everything else runs...
  7. Xbox Companion App (PC) - Game installed on external hard-drive how to add

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App (PC) - Game installed on external hard-drive how to add: I installed a game on an external hard drive and am trying to figure out how to play it now through the xbox companion on PC. I don't know how to do this so if anyone knows please let me know. Its...
  8. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues: I've always had trouble with the new game bar such as it crashing when joining a party. Now, this issue is the same with the companion app. Every time I join a party, it crashes without an error...
  9. Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio: without exiting the stream can u set up and be able to talk in an xbox party when streaming via the app. and should they be able to hear you in-game? pretty sure it used to work that when i was in...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC: I'm considering selling my xbox one because I primarily play on pc now ever since Microsoft started releasing their exclusives on pc. I'm just wondering if I can still use these apps to talk to my...