Xbox Companion App is not showing games linked through steam account: Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Xbox Companion App is not showing games linked through steam account: Sea of Thieves in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I own Sea of Thieves(SoT) on Steam, and I have my steam account, and Xbox account linked. I can't join into a friends active crew through xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Egxii, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Egxii
    Egxii Guest

Xbox Companion App is not showing games linked through steam account: Sea of Thieves

I own Sea of Thieves(SoT) on Steam, and I have my steam account, and Xbox account linked.

I can't join into a friends active crew through xbox companion app without an invite, error: "ms-xbl-multiplayer link" when clicking on the join-able circle, in the friends profile. (open to friends to join is enabled in-game)

When I go to my own profile (in xbox companion app), while the game is launched, i can see that the app recognizes that i'm playing the game.

In the Microsoft store, SoT shows as purchasable. (not owned)

Adding the SoT shortcut to the start menu, didn't cause SoT to show up in the "+ Add a game from your PC" list either.

Received invites can be accepted, and all other functions seem to work fine!

Why can't I join on a friend with an open crew, who has not invited me, while it shows "join-able"?

:)

Egxii, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Egxii Win User

Alright, The link led me to the "Feedback Hub". I now have submitted this report as a problem/bug.
  3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Microsoft Store oyun aktarımı[Microsoft Store game transfer]

Hi kntrk,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with playing Sea of Thieves you obtained via Game Pass for PC through Steam. In order to play Sea of Thieves, it must be launched through the Xbox App. Despite it being apart from Steam,
    you still have the ability to play with those who have purchased it on Steam.

I hope this helps!
  5. Manestream. Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

If we wanted to play this on steam, would we need to buy the game again?

Same goes for sea of Thieves when that hits steam?

I don't want to have to rebuy the game again, i do have my steam and xbox accounts linked.
  6. Manestream. Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

If we wanted to play this on steam, would we need to buy the game again?

Same goes for sea of Thieves when that hits steam?

I don't want to have to rebuy the game again, i do have my steam and xbox accounts linked.
Thema:

1. Xbox Companion App is not showing games linked through steam account: Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Companion App showing

2. The extra confusion everyone needed: New Xbox app and the old Console Companion app now...

in XboX Insiders
    The extra confusion everyone needed: New Xbox app and the old Console Companion app now...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DarthJahus [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not purchased in store, but is in Xbox companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not purchased in store, but is in Xbox companion app: I bought Java edition a few years back and it came with a free Windows 10 version. The windows 10 version shows up no problem and runs with my user account on my laptop. I got a new pc and the...
  4. Can't log into Xbox App, Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Xbox App, Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar: When I try and sign into the Xbox app it does nothing. Sometimes the sign in window will open and will show nothing but the grey background and then it will close. This is very frustrating as I...
  5. Xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app: When I am on the Xbox companion app on my pc my friends can hear all of my game audio through my mic. How can I fix it? eb247a5e-e6f6-4635-b1cb-3a09d487874b
  6. New Xbox App & Xbox Console Companion Error.

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox App & Xbox Console Companion Error.: Hi, I've been having several difficulties with the Xbox Companion App ever since the new "Xbox App" was released I have been unable to stream games on my Xbox One S. "We couldn't stream from your...
  7. I cannot access my console through windows console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access my console through windows console companion app: I'm attempting to set up a streaming hobby, and without a capture card, I am required to use the console companion app to access my gameplay footage. I am in a dorm room, and I have set my devices...
  8. Cant Install PC Game Redeemed Via Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Install PC Game Redeemed Via Console Companion App: Hi, I purchased a key for a game and redeemed it via the Xbox Console Companion app. However when I try to install it in the Microsoft Store, the install option is grayed out and claims that I...
  9. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC: I am having an issue with Xbox Companion app and Game Bar not showing the friends list on PC. Both come up with the error message "We can't show your friends right now. Try refreshing the app....
  10. Xbox companion app not showing friends

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app not showing friends: For about the past two weeks now, my xbox companion app will not show my friends list, instead showing me the text, "We cant show your friends right now. Try refreshing the app." I have researched...