Xbox Companion app not giving options to sign in a different account.

Discus and support Xbox Companion app not giving options to sign in a different account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use one Microsoft account for my pc. Would like to log into my xbox gaming account on the companion app. But it doesn't give the option. Just to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PandorahJo, Aug 10, 2019.

1. PandorahJo
    PandorahJo Guest

I use one Microsoft account for my pc. Would like to log into my xbox gaming account on the companion app. But it doesn't give the option. Just to sign into the account im logged into on the pc. The gaming account also controls other users. But i want
    that gamertag to play under if that makes sense. I've done the sign out option. But to sign in it doesn't ask or give the option to log into another account just the one im logged in as already.

:)

PandorahJo, Aug 10, 2019
  2. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting the xbox forums.
    At the moment there is not that option still in PC I recommend that you suggest that option in the section of the application
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi PandorahJo,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on switching account. We recommend looking over the

guide for switching accounts

You can only sign in to the Xbox Console Companion app with one Microsoft account at a time. However, you can switch between different Microsoft accounts. To switch to a different Microsoft account:

1. Open the Xbox Console Companion app.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Sign Out.
    4. Select Sign In.
    5. Under Use another account, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
    6. In the Choose an account window, select the Microsoft account that you want to sign in with.
    7. If prompted, enter the credentials associated with that Microsoft account.
    Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?

Hello HappyWunjo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how you can sign in to Microsoft Sudoku with a different Microsoft account. Are you able to sign in to a different account in the game if you log out of the
    Microsoft Store App and sign in with the correct account? Also, we have
    a support article
    explaining how to sign in to the Xbox Console Companion App with a different account. After signing in to the Xbox Console Companion App with a different account, go ahead and try launching Microsoft Sudoku. Be sure to let us know the
    results!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox one companion

You can only sign in to the Xbox Console Companion app with one Microsoft account at a time. However, you can switch between different Microsoft accounts. To switch to a different Microsoft account:

1. Open the Xbox Console Companion app.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Sign Out.
    4. Select Sign In.
    5. Under Use another account, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
    6. In the Choose an account window, select the Microsoft account that you want to sign in with.
    7. If prompted, enter the credentials associated with that Microsoft account.
  6. luananeko Win User

Microsoft Mahjong and Jigsaw log into generic account, but Microsoft Solitaire logs into Xbox account fine

Not sure if it helps but... I notice when I sign into the Xbox app on Windows 10 it always logs me in first with the generic account. After logging in it gives me the option to sign in on a different account, which I do and sign into the Xbox Live account.
    Is it a problem that it doesn't even give me the option to log into the Xbox Live account first?
Thema:

1. Xbox Companion app not giving options to sign in a different account. - Similar Threads - Companion app giving

2. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashing: Hey everyone, every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time. ive tried reinstalling the app, updating it and resetting the app to...
  3. Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app

in XboX Insiders
    Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app: I'm new to the Insider program but joined because I was interested in streaming my xbox to my Android phone and being able to access games while out and about, amazing stuff. I'm just going to run...
  4. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin: Hey everyone, every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time. ive tried reinstalling the app, updating it and resetting the app to...
  5. xbox companions app keeps crashing shortly after start up.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companions app keeps crashing shortly after start up.: Hello, I've recently had trouble playing xbox games (primarily sea of thieves) on my windows 10. I checked the networks on both the pc and companion app and both give different readings. On the...
  6. Xbox console companion app wont connect to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app wont connect to Xbox one: hi ive been trying all day to connect my xbox one to console companion app but it refuses to see my xbox on the network (trust me theyre both on the same network) even when i manually enter the ip...
  7. The Companion App not uploading Custom Gamer pictures.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Companion App not uploading Custom Gamer pictures.: This is not really a question, i just could not find a reliable way to get help or let you guys know. My Companion app is not uploading custom pictures from my files and computer downloads. They...
  8. Xbox Local Streaming (Companion App) - Bandwidth issue with Bootcamp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Local Streaming (Companion App) - Bandwidth issue with Bootcamp: Hi, I am trying to stream from my Xbox One to one of my laptops through my 5GHz Wifi, and am facing a weird issue: it works fine on my Acer Swift 7, but is very bad on my Macbook Pro 2017 running...
  9. Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to send game invite to friend through Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10: Although I know that this issue regards Xbox more than Microsoft itself, I found it rather difficult to ask a question on their site. A friend and I are trying to play Forza Horizon 4 together,...
  10. Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App: I'm not sure if this is just local to me right now, but currently it seems that the Xbox companion app on pc only allows you to view and manage the most recent 100 or so game clips you've uploaded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sign in to different account on xbox companon