Xbox Companion app not giving options to sign in a different account.

Discus and support Xbox Companion app not giving options to sign in a different account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use one Microsoft account for my pc. Would like to log into my xbox gaming account on the companion app. But it doesn't give the option. Just to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PandorahJo, Aug 10, 2019.

1. PandorahJo
    PandorahJo Guest

I use one Microsoft account for my pc. Would like to log into my xbox gaming account on the companion app. But it doesn't give the option. Just to sign into the account im logged into on the pc. The gaming account also controls other users. But i want
    that gamertag to play under if that makes sense. I've done the sign out option. But to sign in it doesn't ask or give the option to log into another account just the one im logged in as already.

:)

PandorahJo, Aug 10, 2019
  2. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting the xbox forums.
    At the moment there is not that option still in PC I recommend that you suggest that option in the section of the application
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi PandorahJo,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on switching account. We recommend looking over the

guide for switching accounts

You can only sign in to the Xbox Console Companion app with one Microsoft account at a time. However, you can switch between different Microsoft accounts. To switch to a different Microsoft account:

1. Open the Xbox Console Companion app.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Sign Out.
    4. Select Sign In.
    5. Under Use another account, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
    6. In the Choose an account window, select the Microsoft account that you want to sign in with.
    7. If prompted, enter the credentials associated with that Microsoft account.
    Thanks,

Brad
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox one companion

You can only sign in to the Xbox Console Companion app with one Microsoft account at a time. However, you can switch between different Microsoft accounts. To switch to a different Microsoft account:

1. Open the Xbox Console Companion app.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Sign Out.
    4. Select Sign In.
    5. Under Use another account, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
    6. In the Choose an account window, select the Microsoft account that you want to sign in with.
    7. If prompted, enter the credentials associated with that Microsoft account.
  5. luananeko Win User

Microsoft Mahjong and Jigsaw log into generic account, but Microsoft Solitaire logs into Xbox account fine

Not sure if it helps but... I notice when I sign into the Xbox app on Windows 10 it always logs me in first with the generic account. After logging in it gives me the option to sign in on a different account, which I do and sign into the Xbox Live account.
    Is it a problem that it doesn't even give me the option to log into the Xbox Live account first?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox App won't let me switch accounts! Help!

Thema:

1. Xbox Companion app not giving options to sign in a different account. - Similar Threads - Companion app giving

2. Xbox Companion App Error Code 0x409 0xD000000D

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App Error Code 0x409 0xD000000D: Hi All, I'm hoping someone can help me out with this error code that I'm getting when I try to open my Xbox Companion App. I spoke with Microsoft on the phone and they had not heard of the 2nd...
  3. How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?: How on earth has microsoft not incorporated this feature like discord does? I need a hotkey to mute my mic and yet the app has nothing of the sort. I can not mute my entire system mic because I...
  4. HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP?: I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY XBOX 360 APP TO THE XBOX COMPANION APP IN MY PC. CAN ANYONE PLZZ HELP ME REGARDING THIS MATTER. 920b5c47-4337-4a28-8cd0-64dc5d2eb7af
  5. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  6. Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console companion app keeps crashing: Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds 743f6756-88b3-4c29-8bcd-207d013cb923
  7. Xbox Console Companion App problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App problem: I constantly get the error code 0x87DD0006 and I don't know what to do. * Moved from Insider 8fe76572-f664-4077-b7cc-a0e041b9e3a7
  8. Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i receive party notifications on my PC with the "Xbox Console Companion" app anymore?: I use a pair of wireless PC headphones that dont work on my xbox, but now i never get any notifications on my PC for party invites. Yes I have troubleshooted my settings on the app, xbox and my...
  9. Not receiving notifications (Xbox Console companion app for pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving notifications (Xbox Console companion app for pc): I play with friends on pc but not receiving message notifications is there any reason why this is happening e858a023-c82e-47e4-8528-16537ba32d11
  10. Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations: Hello, After downloading the recent Windows 10 update, I am no longer receiving party invitations through the Xbox Companion App. All other notifications and features are working just fine. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sign in to different account on xbox companon