Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

Discus and support Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ibrahim Dani, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Ibrahim Dani
    Ibrahim Dani Guest

So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in...

If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my laptop and headset and mic into the laptop. Xbox controller connections to xbox isnt last 100%.

Xbox parties if can hear people but they cant hear me, so if someone send me an invite I cant use the companion app as the invite never shows. I have to cancel my stream and then join via game bar (windows+G) but that's works fine. Bonus sometimes it let's
    me type with my keyboard into my xbox, sweet.

But let's say I wasnt in a LFG group and just roaming the DZ In divison 2 or someone had a coms ban (old clan reported him or something) so everyone (8 people) is in-game chat. How do I get them to hear me.

Even if my controller was connected to the xbox and my headset into the controller I can hear the game then but not what they say and they cant hear me. Although maybe for brief seconds they can idk.

Mayne my settings are wrong somewhere idk, let me know if you have had the problems and fixed it.

:)

Ibrahim Dani, Nov 18, 2019
  2. AustinM2 Win User

No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

I stream using the OBS software and capture the Xbox Companion App. Regardless, if i were to attempt to use the app as intended to wirelessly stream the Xbox on my laptop, I am unable to hear the in-game chat of certain games. I do not know if this falls
    more on the shoulders of the game developers or is an issue with the Xbox and the Xbox Companion App.

If I were to utilize the Twitch app on the Xbox I experience issues with in-game chat as well. I have to set up a private party then re-enter game chat for it to work and the in-game chat is still not broadcasted to the twitch network. Party chat is broadcasted
    when others include their audio voluntarily, but there doesn’t seem to be a way for in-game chat to be given the same option.
  3. Ibrahim Dani Win User

not actually playing on windows 10 just streaming to it, so not sure the first thing applies to me, but have an open NAT type already. second one the device is already the default device but will try change the audio format and get back to you.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

5. darkist1 Win User

How to make a party invite only using the new xbox game bar

Hi ItzMadCatz,

You'll have to set that in the Xbox Companion app under the party chat section.
  6. jovanihrnndz774 Win User

Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to take part in the experience of the Xbox app

These are some issues/features that would go great along with party chat on iPhone
    1. A way to switch between audio chat from iPhone and Xbox mic

I started a party chat on the Xbox app but then wanted to use switch to my headset on my Xbox, I had to leave the party chat and join again on the xbox

2. Possibly game audio on iPhone from the Xbox app

The Reason imm sending feedback here is because its not working with the testflight app on ios
Thema:

1. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues - Similar Threads - Companion App Party

2. Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App: Hello, I use display capture in Streamlabs OBS and the Xbox Companion App to broadcast to Twitch. Currently both game audio and party chat are broadcasted when playing with friends as both fall...
  3. Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app: I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I cannot find a fix. Can anyone help?...
  4. Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion PARTY ISSUES | Windows 10 app| Xbox Console Companion|: "We can't connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down". 0x8923103D The thing that really confuses me is that if you were to check. https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status...
  5. Xbox Companion App’s party chat not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App’s party chat not working on PC: When I use the companion apps party chat, it works for about 10 seconds, and then i cant hear my friends, they cant hear me, but it says that im talking in the party. My buddy has the same exact...
  6. XBox Companion App on PC Party Chat Quiet

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Companion App on PC Party Chat Quiet: So I recently made the switch to PC gaming exclusively from a PS4. This means I can now join Xbox parties with my xbox friends. However, I've noticed that the party chat volume is always quieter...
  7. Cannot connect to Xbox companion app party chat from Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Xbox companion app party chat from Pc: Hi I cannot connect to xbox live party chat every time I log into xbox companion app on my PC and try and join a freinds party the loading circle just keeps spinning and eventually it does not...
  8. Companion App I cannot hear party but they can hear me. Help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Companion App I cannot hear party but they can hear me. Help.: One day I just could not hear my friends when I would join their parties from the companion app on my PC. I couldn't solve the problem in the five mins I tried to so I just went to my Xbox to join...
  9. Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat: I had the issue that party chat would not work. I could not hear anybody and they couldn't hear me, i tried changing the audio devices and tried just listening through the monitor speakers but...
  10. Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?: So I joined pc about a month ago, and its been a month, where I've been trying to figure out the problem with my parties. Basically, when I join a party, it shows that everything is connected, it...